chapter 10; Will you....

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

You ran into a empty toilet seat and closed the door. You inhaled and exhaled before you sneeze.


You heard footsteps of heels and it stopped in front of yours.

"Yunji?" a familiar voice called you, Yuna.

"Yes?" you respond knowing what she'll asked.

"Why did you just ran away? That must been embarrassing for him," she said and that was true.

You took a breath, "Well.. I didn't expect myself to do that but.. there's a reason.."

"What is it?" Yuna asked.

 

 

 

 

"Appa!" Dayoung pulled his shirt.

"Yes sweetie?" he asked while looking at her.

"Don't be down, there's a reason why omma did that."

Daehyun eyes widen,"What reason?"

Dayoung shooked her head, "And I thought you knew everything about her."

Daehyun smiled, "Is there something I don't?"

Dayoung pointed at the flower pinned at Daehyun's tuxedo. "That."

Daehyun glanced down his shirt, "this?"

Dayoung nodded, "Omma hates that flower, if she's near that for a really long time, she'll be sneezing for the rest of the day."

Daehyun bit his lips, "Opps."

When Yuna and you came back out, they were all gone. So you both went outside the resturant and that's where everyone was waiting.

"Sorry," you apologized for running away.

"It's alright" Daehyun understood. You scanned his shirt and noticed the flower is gone.

"Well, lets leave these two alone, lets go!" Yuna lead everyone back home.

Daehyun tooked your hands and dragged you somewhere you don't even expect.

When you wandered your eyes around, it was the place where he first confessed.

"This place.." you smiled still wandering around, "Haven't change a bit."

He nodded and then suddenly tooked one of your hand. He slowly bend down again like before when made you even more nervous.

"Sorry, I didn't know you disliked that kind of flower" he apologized.

You smiled, "No worries."

He slowly took out something from his pocket, the ring.

"Well, are you able to answer me now?" he asked.

You nervously waited for his proposal as your heart rapped like crazy.


"Will you..."

*thumpthumpthump* your heart raps.

 

 

 

"marry me?" he asked.

It echoed through your ears for a few time until you got back your senses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You tooked a deep breath and smiled,"If I didn't accept this then I must be insane."

Daehyun eyes widen and grinned, "Is that a yes?!"

You nodded as he quickly slipped the ring into your ring finger.

He stood up and hugged you tightly, "Now I'm never going to let you go."

 

 


 


Soooooo? How was it? If you didn't like this chapter, I'm sorry. 3 Thanks for reading until now! Love your supports <3 tried my best to update asap!~