Chapter One; Oh, Jung Daehyun

Do you remember me, Daddy? ☆ Sequel ☆

It's already been a few months since Daehyun and you have been in a relationship. His relationships with Yoogeun and Dayoung seems pretty fine.

"Appa, appa, appa!" Yoogeun rushed over to Daehyun called him appa without any hesitate.

"Yes?" he carried Yoogeun into his arms.

"What's all this? Who is she?" Yoogeun asked in curiosity while flipping through the sketchbook.

Daehyun eyes widen and snatched the book back, "Oh, you'll have to figure it out"

Daehyun didn't know you were behind him so you snatched the book too and started flipping pages by pages.

"Hm, she's pretty, damn, she looks perfectly fine" you praised the drawings which basically means praising yourself since the whole drawings is you.

You glanced a look at Daehyun, red as a tomato. You giggled and kept his sketchbook, "I'll keep this"

He panicked trying to grab the book back but I held it far, far, far away from him.

"Oh I see what you're trying to play now huh" he smirked flashing you a last wink. Which made you flustered since that's a sign  when he does something you wouldn't even want to know.

Your face burned feeling a hard clutch, grasped onto your chest. You looked down, your face is getting as red as a red pepper.

You shoved his hand away while slapping him as hard as you can.

He just kept on laughing while Yoogeun, stood there frozen.

"Look what you made Yoogeun saw you pabo! Oh my poor son" you whined in embarrassment. You couldn't even gaze at him.

He smiled and back hugged you, "I'm sure he'll forget that"

You torn his arms away and went to get Dayoung.

Daehyun and Yoogeun went to play out the yard while you went to change Dayoung and yourself.

It's pretty sunny today plus, we're going on a vacation today so you decided to wear something more casual and comfortable.

tumblr_mot8ie7UNY1qc8zjco1_500.png

You held Dayoung's hands and met Daehyun and Yoogeun swinging themselves like little kids.

"Oh my god, the angel appeared" Daehyun teased with Yoogeun. You smiled taking that as a compliment.

Daehyun went behind you and wrapped a towel around your legs.

"What are you doing?" you looked down at your bottom..

"It's too short. I must cover it, your legs are mine. I musnt let anyone else stare at it" he winked.

You shivered, "Ugh" but you still smiled since you have such a protective boyfriend.

You guys reached the beach where Minki and Yuna are.

"Hey!" Yuna waved at you guys while you approached them. Dayoung and Yoogeun ran towards the water to find seashells.

The four of you sat down to have a chill talk.

"Wow Yunji, it's been a while. You got more prettier" Yuna complimented you since now both of you are more friendly with each other.

You smiled, "Not as pretty as you"

"Just look at her, she's more like a godzilla" Daehyun joked and you glared at him.

Yuna giggled and shooked her, "Aish Daehyun, you never changed.."

"Well, a godzilla I love" Daehyun wrapped his arms around you.

Minki and Yuna smiled at both of you, "So have you two decided to have a marriage?"

They brought up such a sudden question that you never even thought about before.

"Hm, marriage?" you looked at Daehyun who's probably reacted the same as me.

"You guys had the kids, both of you love each other, and your relationship lasted quite long and both of you are still sticked together like a  gum" Minki explained.

You nodded and pointed at Daehyun, "I'd wonder what's my future with this guy. I'll let him make the first move instead" you groaned.

Daehyun stuffed you with a sandwich, "I'll make your future wonderful"

After the time in the beach, you got into the cabin house. You shared room with Yuna, Dayoung and Yoogeun while Daehyun is with Minki.

You stuffed your stuff into the closet. Dayoung and Yoogeun were fast asleep already and Yuna went to shower.

You went out of the room and Daehyun just came out, too.

"Oh" you waved at him and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist, "Where's the kids?"

"Asleep" you answered.

You reached out of the cabin house and stood in the sidewalk staring at the campfire.

"Hey Yunji-ah" Daehyun called your name which made your heart squeezed a bit.

"Hm?" you held his hands that were wrapped around your waist (back hug)

He whispered something through your ears and your eyes flickered.

 

 

 


The moment you all have been waiting for. Dun dun dun dun~

Chapter one sequel~ Guys, it's like 5:20 a.m right now and I barely slept from mapling too much. Know that game? (: So awake so I decided to update.

I love you readers for continuing to read my  sequel . xoxo. <3