Drama

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 Chapter 7: Drama

[No one’s POV]

The whole cafeteria was dead silent after Ji ae yelled at Dongwoo. You could even hear a pin drop. Everyone was watching intently at the scene in front of them, curious to see how Byungmi would react.

Jinyoung, Baro and Sandeul were enjoying how this scene was unfolding; while maknae Gongchan was looking at the scene with his eyes widen, and mouth hung open. Gongchan was worried about where this was heading. The other three had smirks on their faces, anticipating the reactions of Dongwoo and the Queenkas, especially Byungmi and Ji ae.

Like the older ones in B1A4, Ji ae and Eunkyung were taking joy in this episode. They had been waiting for so long to have Byungmi actually involved in this kind of stuff. They had always thought it was weird how Byungmi doesn’t act the way Queenka should; being mean and everything.

While on the other hand, Byungmi was stunned, shocked and flustered. She had zero ideas on what to do now. Byungmi had thought she would never have to go through this kind of unpleasant acts in her high school life. But, this had prove her wrong, and what’s more is the fact that her boyfriend was the one she had to face.

Seeing no reaction from Byungmi, Eunkyung was getting impatient and nudged Byungmi, motioning for the girl to do something about it.

Having no choice, Byungmi spoke finally.

“Y-yah. W-what d-do y-you t-th-ink y-you’re d-do-ddo-doing?”

Byungmi tried her best at being fierce to Dongwoo, but she just couldn’t do it. Hearing her stuttering voice and nervous self, everyone in the cafeteria mentally shook their head and sighed.  

How could their queenka be so weak?

Dongwoo looked at his girlfriend who was so vulnerable at the moment and stared straight into her eyes. That little but confident gaze gave Byungmi the courage she needed. She mentally apologized to her boyfriend and stood up a little straighter.

Byungmi took in a deep breath and pushed Dongwoo hard on the shoulder.

“YAH! DON’T YOU HAVE EYES?! CAN’T YOU SEE WHERE YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO GO?!” She yelled at the man in front of her.

Dongwoo’s eyes widened. It was his first time seeing his girlfriend gets angry. Even though this was just for show, Byungmi’s anger look so real and her glare was really intense. Ji ae and Eunkyung were beyond shocked. Never once had they seen Byungmi like this. Byungmi had always been a quiet girl, no one knew she would be like this.

B1A4 was amused with what they had seen. Who would have known that the Byungmi that hated violence had actually such a ferocious side in her?

“LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING NEXT TIME! YOUR SPECS ARE THERE FOR A REASON! PABO!”

Byungmi winced mentally as she spilled out those hurting words. With that last cursing word, she stalked off with her head up and made her way to the rooftop, the place that always calms her down.  As soon as the door of the cafeteria closed behind her, her head immediately lowered and she started running to the rooftop, wanting to escape from this disheartening incident.

The moment Byungmi left the cafeteria; the hushed cafeteria was thrown into chaos. Whispers and chatters filled the once still lunchroom. Everyone was exchanging opinions on how Byungmi did. Ji ae and Eunkyung were no exceptions too; except that they were discussing on what to do with Dongwoo.

“Usual way?” Eunkyung asked.

“Duh.” Ji ae answered in a dead pan tone.

“Yah. You. Nerd. You are dead.” Eunkyung pointed to Dongwoo and pointed to his throat, pretending to slice it.

Dongwoo gulped and cold sweat appeared on his neck. B1A4 almost laughed out loud at his reaction. Dongwoo too almost let out a laugh. Truthfully, he was anything but scared. He was laughing his heart out in the inside. He found Eunkyung’s action pretty ridiculous since he could take that plastic girl down in a matter of seconds.

“Ji ae, let him go. Byungmi didn’t say to punish him so let it go.” Jinyoung said and started heading towards the door of the cafeteria.

“But! Oppa!” Ji ae started whining as soon as she heard Jinyoung’s words.

Jinyoung sighed and turned back to Ji ae.

‘The things I do for my hyung.’ Jinyoung mentally shook his head.

He smiled his signature eye smile and winked at Ji ae.

“Listen to Oppa, arraso?” Then, he blew the almost fainting girl a kiss and walk away with the rest of s following behind.

“You heard what Oppa said. Now, scram.” Ji ae said in a cold tone to Dongwoo, who gladly walked away immediately.

As soon as Dongwoo turned away, Eunkyung started her ‘-up’ act to Ji ae, both spazzing about Jinyoung’s wink and kiss.

 

From: CNU Hyung

To: Jinyoungie Leada~

Message: Thanks Jinyoungie, I owe you one.

 

Message sent.

Dongwoo smiled and tucked his phone back into his pocket glad that the whole drama was over.

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ Back with another chappie! ^^ I'm not really please with this chapter -.- I don't why but it seems weird -.- 

But, I hope you enjoyed it ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3