Finding out that he too, has a hidden secret

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 20: Finding out that he too, has a hidden secret

[No One’s POV]

The very minute Chunji opened the door, Infinite rushed in, with Woohyun grabbing Chunji by the collar while the latter smirked at the attack.

“Stay here. Don’t come out.” L.Joe warned Byungmi seriously before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

“Hello there Nam Woohyun… What a nice visit huh?” Upon reaching the living room, L.Joe called out to Woohyun, making the latter even angrier at Teen Top.

Seeing L.Joe’s arrival, L tensed up and so did the rest of Infinite. With his jaw clenched, L walked over to L.Joe and punched in right in the face, eyes giving dead glares to the man who was wiping his cheek from the punch.

Unknown to L.Joe, Byungmi was peeking out from the door that she had managed to open. She gasped seeing her brother get punched and almost wanted to rush out of the room but remembered her brother’s warning just in time to keep her legs rooted to the ground.

“That’s all you’ve got? Kim Myungsoo?” L.Joe smirked as he wiped his lips that bled a little from the punch, calling out L’s real name knowing that the latter hated that.

“ you Lee Byunghun.” Not one to mess with either, L called out to L.joe’s real name too, and as much as the former hated enemies calling him by his real name, so did L.Joe.

Without warning, L.Joe landed a blow onto L’s stomach, making the latter doubled up in pain. Though both gangs knew that a fight was about to break out, none moved. They all knew how similar L and L.Joe were when it came to fighting.

Both hated to receive help from others and would always settle fights by themselves, rejecting any form of help.

L got back up and was about to kick L.Joe’s when suddenly a ‘STOP!’ froze him on the spot.

Surprised by the sudden yell, everyone in the living room ly to see a teary-eyed Byungmi standing by the door of L.Joe’s room.

“Stop it! Just stop it!” Unable to control her feelings, Byungmi screamed at all of them, not caring about the fact that she had no idea who Infinite was and who they were.

As Byungmi walked up to L.Joe, she slapped the older guy in the face, leaving everyone stunned.

Lee Byunghun, how could you do this? A gang?Byungmi smiled bitterly as she slapped her older brother once more on the cheek, making the red handprint even redder.

“Did you forget everything already? Did you forget how Mom and Dad died? Did you forget that they were killed by a ing GANG?! I really can’t believe you. Did you forget how those bastards killed Mom and Dad right in front of us? Did you forget our promise of not ever resorting to violence?”

Taking in a deep breath as she realized about the fact that her older brother had been lying to her all the time, just like her boyfriend did, Byungmi continued in a shaky tone.

“Did you forget about… me? Do I still even… matter… to you?”

Leaving behind these two sentences which broke L.Joe’s heart bit by bit seeing his younger sister’s hate for him, Byungmi ran out of the room into the ever pouring hard rain with her pounding heart.

As she travelled down the elevator with tears pouring down her cheeks, she thought back about everything that had happened.

Her boyfriend lying,

Her brother lying,

Betrayed by her boyfriend,

Betrayed by her brother.

As the elevator reached the first floor, Byungmi ran out of it and into the rain without a care in the world.

All she wanted was to know that all of this is just a nightmare,

One that she wanted to wake up from right now.

Just then, a spot of light shined into Byungmi’s eyes, blinding the girl momentarily. As the light turned brighter, she wondered if she was going to wake up right now and go into the world where none of this heartbreaks ever happened.

But oh Byungmi, this is the reality and reality is about to change your whole life.

 

A/N: Hiess my lovely readers! :D Sorry for not updating school caught up with me )): 

Anyways, I liked to thank everyone ALOT! 100 Subs for this fic! <3333 *Hugs everyone* Thank you so much! I never expected to have so many readers! <333 Maybe just about 30 readers max! So thank you soooooo much! <333

And, you guys want a sequel right? Hehe :P I just thought of the idea for the sequel when I was bathing just now xDD So, a sequel it is! :D 

The next chapter or two, should be the last for this fic and the sequel shall beginnnn~ xD But, my exams are coming up so I prob will only be updating the sequel after my exams! ^^ Hope you guys will understand! :D

No replies this chappie, so tired >.< Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! <33

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~<3