CNU

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 16: CNU

[No One’s POV]

Two girls were standing face to face with each other in the hallway, both glaring at each other. One girl had bruises and scars all over her body, while the other girl remained flawless and pretty. They were of course, Byungmi and Ji ae.

Past the five days, Byungmi had been pranked and hurt countless of times. She had applied tons of makeup on her bruises but they never seem to work since she was going to get more the next day.

It didn’t matter to the students that Byungmi had been the nice queenka who hated violence. As long as she had been part of the Queenkas, she was considered a bad person and so, no one was going to miss the chance of pranking their ex-Queenka.

“Slap!”

Another red handprint appeared on Byungmi’s face, but the young girl refused to backdown from Ji ae.

“Well well, don’t we have someone who wants to act as a hero?” Ji ae smirked as she caressed Byungmi’s face like an act of a predator to its prey.

 “Too bad, acting tough will get you nowhere!” Ji ae snarled and pushed Byungmi to the floor.

That was when the real torture began. Punches and kicks were sent to every part of Byungmi’s small frame lying on the ground.

The younger girl was in pain, but refused to beg for them to stop. Tears rolled down her cheeks but she kept her lips shut tight.

“Beg me, Lee Byungmi. Beg me to stop hurting you!” Ji ae grabbed Byungmi’s collar and said harshly.

“No way.” Byungmi spat in Ji ae’s face.

Angered by her actions, Ji ae raised up her leg and sent Byungmi flying as Ji ae’s leg came into contact with her stomach.

“Is this all you have?” Byungmi said weakly, challenging Ji ae.

“You little brat!” Ji ae yelled and was about to kicked her again when a voice travelled through the silent hallway.

“KWON JI AE! DON’T YOU DARE HURT HER!” Dongwoo’s loud voice boomed.

“Oppa?” Byungmi whispered, confused on why her boyfriend was here.

Ji ae smirked as she saw the nerdy Dongwoo appeared in front of her.

Oh, this is going to get so much more fun and interesting.

“Shin Dongwoo.” Ji ae said as she eyed Dongwoo up and down. There was no way this nerd would be able to save his girlfriend.

“Another one trying to be a hero. Hmph, let’s see how you’re going to save your girlfriend. With your knowledge? Or your books?” Ji ae’s sentence sent laughter roaring through the whole hallway.

“Oppa, run. Go away, I- I’m okay.” Byungmi whispered weakly, coughing on her words.

Seeing his girlfriend so hurt and weak, it was the last straw for Dongwoo. He couldn’t just stand here and see his girlfriend get hurt. He rather have Byungmi hate him forever than seeing her hurt.

Kwon Ji ae, are you going to let her go or not.” Dongwoo said in a deadly voice which B1A4 –who were watching the whole scene by the side- recognized.

B1A4 knew that immediately what their oldest member was going to do. Ever since Jinyoung had made Baro call Dongwoo, they had already predicted that this would happen. After all, nothing mattered to Dongwoo more than Byungmi.

She was his everything.

“What if I don’t? What are you going to do? Nerd.” Ji ae challenged, not knowing what she had just got herself into.

“ this. I warned you Kwon Ji ae.” Dongwoo cursed as he started removing his wig and nerd glasses, revealing his long hair.

He then tied up his long hair and put on another pair of glasses. Messing up his clothes a little, Dongwoo then smirked at Ji ae who was staring at him, wide eyed.

“How about this, Kwon Ji ae? I’m not Shin Dongwoo, the nerd, but, CNU of B1A4.

Gasps could be heard everywhere as CNU revealed his true identity. No one could believe that the nerd was actually the mystery member of the legendary B1A4.

“You-you’re kidding… right?” Ji ae stuttered.

“Hey Hyung~” At that very moment, Sanduel came over and slung his arm over CNU’s shoulder, proving the truth in CNU’s words.

“Enough said, Kwon Ji ae. This will be the last time I’m warning you. Touch Byungmi again and I’ll break the rules of not hitting girls.” CNU warned in a deadly tone to Ji ae who nodded furiously.

“And, that applies to the rest of you too. Touch Byungmi and you’ll find yourself in the wrath of B1A4. A little tip to you guys, you know of Block B right? Well, we just sent them for a one month stay in the hospital.” CNU said in a dead serious voice as he looked towards the crowd.

Some gulped, some cowered in fear while others had poker faces on, trying to hide their fear.

NOW SCRAM!” CNU shouted, making the whole crowd in the hallway disappear within moments.

As soon the hallway was cleared, leaving only B1A4 and Byungmi, CNU heaved a sigh of relief and turned back to face his girlfriend who had tears streaming down her face.

“Byungmi ah.” CNU whispered in a gentle tone.

The older guy then went over, wanting to hold his girlfriend’s arms; only to have her recoiling away in shock.

You lied.” The two words that had come out from Byungmi’s mouth stabbed CNU in the heart.

“Byungmi, I ca-” Before CNU can even finish his words, Byungmi started screaming, shocking her boyfriend and the rest of B1A4.

“YOU LIED! I TRUSTED YOU! I PROTECTED OUR RELATIONSHIP, NOT EVEN APOLOGIZING TO JI AE AT ALL! I GAVE UP MY FRIENDSHIP, BEGAN THE TARGET OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND GOT BEATEN UP EVERY SINGLE DAY; TO ONLY FIND OUT THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP HAD BEEN BASED ON A LIE RIGHT FROM THE START!

Byungmi stood up with much difficulty, refusing any form of help from her boyfriend and step closer to him, face to face.

I told you everything about me, my past, and my fears. My everything. But, yet, you had lied to me right from the start. How long were you planning to lie to me for? I thought I could trust you, I thought you would understand me. But, you just proved that everything I thought was real is nothing but a lie.Byungmi paused for a moment before saying the final sentence which breaks both hers and CNU’s hearts.

I really wonder if you had actually love me at all, or was it just, another lie.

With that last sentence, Byungmi limped away from CNU, tears flowing from her swollen eyes. CNU collapsed onto the floor, staring blankly into the space, wondering if it had been wrong to reveal his identity; wondering if this was their end.

Jinyoung sighed at the scene in front of him before sending Gongchan and Baro after Byungmi while he took care of his hyung with Sandeul. 

 

A/N: Whew~ That was one long chapter~ xD Yay for double update! :D 

Uh oh.. Now all the secrets are out... Or are they all out? xD

What's gonna happen now? 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3