Almost Caught

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 12: Almost Caught

[No one’s POV]

Three days after the couple’s visit to Dongwoo’s grandparents, Byungmi was walking on the streets, going back home after buying some grocery. Her boyfriend didn’t come over tonight as he said he had some things to be done.

The young girl was humming a song as she skipped along the roads, plastic bags in hand. As she passed by the alley, she heard some shouting and cursing. She knew right then that the gangs of Seoul were definitely involved. And of course, there would be violence. The very one thing she hated.

Normally, Byungmi would have walked off as fast as she could to escape this kind of stuff but she had heard a particular voice talking.

“You want to die?”

Unable to stop herself, she walked into the alley and whispered.

“Dongwoo Oppa?”

Out there, the person who had spoken earlier froze in his place hearing the sweet, soft melodious voice of his girlfriend, Lee Byungmi.

B1A4 froze. They too had heard the voice of their hyung’s girlfriend who had no idea about what his hyung does. Seeing the abnormal actions of their rival, Block B was confused.

What just happened?

Immediately, CNU exchanged a quick glance with Jinyoung and tightened his hold on Block B’s oldest member, Ahn Jaehyo.

“Listen clearly, fortunately for you, I have some business to take care of right now and I’m letting you go. You better scram with your useless members and don’t let us see you anytime soon. Or, I’ll send you to the hospital for a 3 months stay.” CNU whispered furiously into Jaehyo’s ears before letting go of his collar and walking off coolly.

Jaehyo could do nothing but stare at CNU’s retreating figure as the rest of B1A4 were still there, watching them closely. Block B and B1A4 minus CNU, had a deadly staring contest as none was moving from the places at all when Byungmi approached them.

“Oppa?” She called out gently.

Breaking their staring contest, the eleven guys turn their heads to the young girl, Block B looking at her with menacing looks while B1A4 had their poker faces on.

Failing to see the person she thought it was, Byungmi then apologized without even acknowledging the presence of B1A4. She didn’t like them because their gang status and besides, in this kind of situation, it’s better to not know anyone at all.

“Sorry, I thought someone I knew was here. Sorry, please continue, I’ll be going now.” Byungmi bowed as she strode out of the alley.

Block B didn’t even go after her as she did them no harm. Besides, their main focus right now was B1A4, so why go after a girl that doesn’t even matter? Oh, how wrong they were.

“Well, we’ll bounce now~ Seeya~ If you actually survive till then~ Losers.” Baro teased as B1A4 walked off.

Jaehyo gritted his teeth and punch the nearest wall next to him.

Shin Dongwoo. Just you wait. I’ll make you pay one day.