Weird Dongwoo

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 3: Weird Dongwoo

[Byungmi’s POV]

“Oh, oh, oh, oh~ Oppareul Saranghae~” I was singing along to Girls Generation’s Oh! as I made dinner. That song was really nice and addictive. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 6pm.

Oppa would be arriving in an hour’s time.

What do I do? I think I disappoint him again today, for not standing up for the new girl. I wish Ji ae would stop doing all those stuff. Argh. I really hate violence. I want to stand up to Ji ae, but, she’s my friend and I don’t want to cause more trouble for the girl. I know Ji ae would take it out on the poor girl if I stood up for her for no reason.

Aish. Life’s so hard.

“Ding Dong.” The doorbell rang interrupting my train of thoughts. I put down my knife and rushed to open the door.

I gasped as Dongwoo Oppa came trudging through the door and immediately lay down on the couch. He had been beaten up badly.

Really badly this time.

“Again?! Oppa! What happened this time? Are you okay? Should I bring you to the hospital? Oppa, gwenchana?! Oppa! Answer me!” I shot him tons of questions as I rushed into the bathroom to take the first aid kit.

Argh. Why do those people always pick on him?

Grabbing the first aid kit, I quickly rushed to his side and sat beside him, careful not to touch his wounds. I took out some medication and started applying them.

“Oppa, are you okay? You haven’t spoken since you came in. Is it very painful? Do you need to see a doctor? Oppa!” I started saying a long string of words. That was what happened to me when I’m really worried or nervous. I start to babble.

I stop what was I doing for awhile, seeing that he wasn’t answering me; and looked up at him, in the eyes for the first time since he came in.

I was met with a smile on his face.

“Yah! Shin Dong woo! How can you still smile when I’m so worried about you?! You haven’t talk at all since you came into my apartment!” I started shouting at him, pissed at how he could look so calm when I’m almost going crazy.

He suddenly hugs me and whispered “You know, Lee Byungmi. You look so cute worrying for me. I really love seeing you like this. Seeing you act like this, I really want to marry you right now. You’ll trust me no matter what happens right?”

I softened, seeing him so serious. I wondered what had gotten into him. He wasn’t normally like this. Whenever he came back with injuries, he would be joking about and reassuring me he was okay. But, today…

“Oppa, what happen to you? Why are you suddenly saying all this? Did something happen?” I got up from his chest and gazed worriedly at him.

“Nothing happened. Baby, just answer my question. You’ll still trust and love me no matter what happens right?” He pulls me back and my hair.

“Yes, Oppa. I’ll trust and love you even if the sky is falling. Yaksu.”  I promised him.

“Saranghae, Lee Byungmi.”

“Saranghae Oppa”

And, our lips met.

[Dongwoo’s POV]

Mianhe Byungmi ah. I’m sorry to lie to you. I didn’t get bullied again. I was never bullied. I just did the one thing you hated most.

I’m so sorry. 

 

A/N: If you guys read my blog post, I said that my com busted on me LOL But, it's fixed ^^ So, here's the chappie! ^^ This chappie will be the last one before I leave for Korea  tmr :D 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3