It hurts so much

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 18: It hurts so much

[No One’s POV]

It hurts so much, saying all those words. Why? Why does he have to be in a gang? I thought I had found the love of my life and we were perfect together.

Just then, the sky turned dark and rain started pouring down mercilessly, soaking Byungmi thoroughly. However, the rain did nothing to stop the girl from continuing her run to who knows where.

The coldness of the rain was nothing compared to the emptiness she felt in her heart.

As she ran, memories flashed by like a photo album, capturing all of Byungmi’s past moments with Dongwoo.

Flashback~

It was a normal afternoon; there were students in the library studying hard for their upcoming tests. Dongwoo was browsing through the library books, trying to find the book that would help him for his 5 pages long essay.

A few shelves away from him, a nervous Byungmi was fidgeting about, fixing her already perfect clothes and dusting imaginary dust away from her clothes. She had never done this before and so it was nerve wracking.

She took in a deep breath and gathered her courage before walking towards the oblivious Dongwoo.

“I like you.” Was the first three words that tumbled out of Byungmi’s mouth as soon as she was beside Dongwoo.

“Excuse me?” Dongwoo was beyond surprise, he was a nerd and here the Queenka of the school was confessing to him?

“Erm, Byungmi-ssi, I think you got the wrong person, B1A4 isn’t here yet and I’m not part of them.” Dongwoo explained, thinking that maybe Byungmi mistook him for the Kingkas or something had officially gone wrong with her brain.

“I like you, Shin Dongwoo.” Saying out his full name, Byungmi looked at him straight into the eyes.

Dongwoo didn’t reply for he was at loss for words. He couldn’t believe that Lee Byungmi, the queenka, or more like, the girl he had liked since forever, likes him back.

The very reason he had become a nerd when he transferred into this school was because Byungmi’s brother, his Hyung had told him that Byungmi hated violence and thus, he wanted to keep his violent side a secret, hoping maybe he would stand a chance with her if she didn’t knew he was in a gang.

And, now, his wish was coming through.

Seeing no response from Dongwoo, Byungmi was devastated, thinking he didn’t like her.

“Mianhe for surprising you like this. You probably don’t even know me. Sorry for taking up your ti-” Byungmi’s apology was cut off halfway as Dongwoo took her in his arms saying

“I like you too. Would you be my girlfriend?”

Shocked with joy, Byungmi let out a gasp before nodding her head fervently, agreeing to be Dongwoo’s girlfriend.

Not being able to stop his happy feelings and somehow knowing that Byungmi was going to like what he was about to do, he bent down to the girl’s height and kissed her on the lips.

And, it wasn’t long before the younger girl started kissing him back.

End of flashback~

A hand landed on Byungmi’s shoulder, snapping her back to reality. She ly to find her ex-boyfriend staring worriedly at her.

“Byungmi, I can expl-“ CNU started speaking, not caring about the rain that was drenching both of them.

“Don’t.” The one word that came out from Byungmi’s lips stopped CNU short.

It was heart breaking to see the coldness from Byungmi’s glare and hear her cold tone.

Oppa, we’re over. The end. You get it?” Byungmi spoke once more, softening a little as it was hurting her as much as CNU when she said those words.

No. We’re not over. We can’t be. Not unless you hear me out. No. I’m not letting the girl I love, the girl who’s my everything break up with me without hearing my side of the story. No.” Dongwoo said firmly, holding onto Byungmi’s arms tightly.

And that was when Byungmi finally broke down.

“Oppa, chebal. Don’t do this to me. You know how much I love you and how much I want to be with you.  But, how am I supposed to do that when you’re in a gang? Oppa, you know it. You know why I hate violence, so please, don’t do this to me.” Byungmi said with her voice cracking.

Dongwoo could hear the frustration and pleading in Byungmi’s voice and it was driving him crazy. He knew her reasons and that’s the only thing that had been holding him back ever since that very day and it was still going to be the very reason that’s holding him back from running after her as she slipped out of his hold disappearing from his sight.

 

A/N: Hey guys~ I'm trying to finish this fic quickly so I'm probably going to update everyday or every other day ((: 

The fic is going to end soon~ Haha, not 3 chapters soon but about less than 10 chapters? haha, I won't be making a sequel for this though unless alot of people want a sequel that is~ keke~ :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3