Kissing in the Sunset

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 10: Kissing in the Sunset

[Byungmi’s POV]

I looked at our intertwined hands and snuggled closer to Dongwoo Oppa. I love this feeling. The feeling of being so close to Dongwoo Oppa. I felt at bliss even though we were just sitting side by side on a bus, with my head on his shoulder.

There was silence, but it wasn’t the awkward kind, it was the kind where it was comfortable and you don’t feel the need to talk. I was enjoying the silence, it was blissful to have your loved one beside you, so I was just going to sit there and enjoy the scenery.

Buildings blurred past and soon, we arrived at our stop. Upon arriving, I immediately broke the silence by asking Oppa a question.

“Oppa, why are we at the train station?”

“Because, we’re going somewhere.” He smiled and led me to the counter to get two tickets for us before proceeding to the platform to wait.

“But, Oppa, why aren’t we taking the subway? Why the train? Are we leaving Seoul?” I started asking a lot of questions, my curiosity getting the better of me.

“Aigoo, so curious huh.” Oppa said, pinching my nose. He then winked and said. “You’ll know soon.”, before pulling me towards our train that has arrived.

3 hrs later~

“Baby~ Wake up. We’ve reached. Baby~” I heard Dongwoo Oppa’s voice calling me and I groggily woke up, rubbing my eyes.

“Huh? Oppa, where are we?” I asked blearily.

“We’re at Anyang.” He answered with a smile as he led me out of the train.

Once we were out of the train and on the platform, he squat down in front of me and motioned for me to get on his back. Still feeling tired, I got on quickly and hug his neck. As he started walking, I fell asleep once again.

“Baby~ Wakie wakie~ We’re here~” Dongwoo Oppa’s voice once again rang in my ear.

This time, instead of feeling sleepy, I woke up feeling fresh and energetic. As I climbed down from his back, I realized we were at some kind of meadow. There were grass and flowers everywhere. I started running about excitedly, totally enjoying the freedom of being in nature.

“Dongwoo Oppa! This is so fun~” I giggled as I ran past him, pretending to be an aeroplane.

Catching on quickly, he started chasing me and soon he had me in his arms. He spun me around before setting me down. Feeling exhausted from all the running, I sat down, pulling him down with me and laid on his legs.

“Oppa, this is so much fun. I think this is the best date ever!” I declared as my hands shot up into the sky.

Dongwoo Oppa gently sat my hands down and tucked my messy hair behind my ears.

“This is only our first date. If this is the best, then what about next time?” He said with a twinkle in eyes.

I smiled and he returned the smile with one of his own. Wordlessly, he sat me up and kissed me on the lips as the sun behind us set in the broad horizon.

 

A/N: Hiya everyone~ Back with another chappie! ^^ I want to finish the fic asap as I have like 4 ideas in my head and I want to start writing new fics! :D 

Anw, I have no idea if Anyang has a meadow or not. Neither do I know if it's a three hour from Seoul or not. I just guessed~ LOLS.

But, Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ I'm sorry but no replies again. I have to sleep >.< Gotta wake up earlyyyyy tmr Sorry! 

Here's some eye candy to make up for my replies! :P 

Stolen from: Meimi132   

Presenting CNU'S NEW SELCA!!! SHOOOOOOO CUTE!!! :DDDD

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, The main image is the closest I could find to kissing in the sunset in the meadow >.< Hope it'll do~ :D