Ji ae’s wrath and Dongwoo’s secret?

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 2: Ji ae’s wrath and Dongwoo’s secret?

[No one’s POV]

“Omo! It’s the queenkas!”

“Ji ae!!! Saranghaeyo!”

“Byungmi! Please go out with me!”

“Ji ae!! Marry me!”

“Eunkyung! Please be my girl!”

Those names the crowd was calling were the names of the queenka in the school. Ji ae, Byungmi and Eunkyung. Ji ae was the one who lead the queenkas and is also the meanest of them all. Eunkyung is what you would call the follower. She follows whatever Ji ae does and worship the queenka like a god. Byungmi is the quietest out of them three. She hates violence, so whenever Ji ae does her ‘business’, Byungmi would look away.

Ji ae was at the front of the queenkas, with Byungmi and Eunkyung on each side of her. She was walking with her nose in the air and acting as if she owns this parade. Eunkyung was trying to be like Ji ae, walking proudly, but unfortunately, she still didn’t have that kind of aura that Ji ae did. While the two other girls were acting as if they were superstars, Byungmi was just walking normally, with a small smile on her face.

As they were walking, a girl suddenly bumped into Ji ae and fell to the ground. The crowd immediately fell into silence. They knew what this meant.

The girl was as good as dead.

“Yah! Bouya?! You! Are you a new girl?! Stand up! Now!”  Ji ae screamed at the girl who was on the ground.

Byungmi looked away from this scene while Eunkyung was very excited about it.

The girl was trembling terribly as she stood up, saying ‘Sorry’ over and over again. But, everyone knew, that girl wasn’t going to survive Ji ae’s wrath. Ji ae hated people, especially nerds and commoners.

“You! Do you know what you had done? Your filthy hands had dirtied dress of Ji ae. Do you have any idea how much it cost? How are you going to pay for it?” Eunkyung grabbed the collar of the girl and shout right at the face of the girl.

Ji ae smirked, as she said in a smooth voice that Byungmi recognize as dangerous.

“You are pretty, aren’t you? What happens when it’s not pretty anymore?” Ji ae caressed the cheek of the girl.

The girl was trembling terribly and her face had gone pale.

“Chesonghapmida, Ji ae-ssi. Please forgive me. Chebal.” The girl pleaded, hoping that Ji ae would let her off.

“Too late.” Eunkyung stated as a matter of fact as she pushed the girl down onto the floor and left her there.

Ji ae then left, with Eunkyung following closely behind. Byungmi looked back at the girl who was staring at her with pleading eyes before turning on her heels and walking away.

‘Mianhe. I can’t save you.’ Byungmi apologized in her thoughts.

She knew what was going to happen next. The girl’s living hell started right now. The other students were going to mock her for the rest of the day. Tripping her, scolding her, teasing her and playing pranks on her. But, the real punishment started when the bell goes off. Right after school, she was going to be drag to the back garden where no one goes too and be beaten up there.

Just because she bumped into Ji ae accidentally.

Byungmi sighed as she proceeded to her own locker to take the necessary stuff for the day. On the way, she passed her boyfriend, who was looking at her with disapproving eyes. She knew Dongwoo had seen everything. And, he was disappointed in her for not doing anything.

‘Mianhe.’ Byungmi mouthed the words as she left.

It was the truth; Dongwoo had seen everything that had happened. But, no, Byungmi had taken it the wrong way. He wasn’t disappointed at her for not doing anything but instead, upset at what Ji ae had done.

‘Aish… That Ji ae never learns. Well, I’ll have to save that girl later then. Damn that Ji ae. I’ll have to lie to baby again. Aish.’ Dongwoo sighed as the thought of lying to Byungmi crossed his mind. 

 

A/N: What do you think of this chapter? I'm updating fast huh :P I think you guys already know Dongwoo's secret no? Keke~ :P 

Oh, by the way, the glasses that he wears in this fic are not the one he wears in all his performances and photos etc. It's the real nerd kind. 

Like the one below (: 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ :D

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3