Grandparents

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 11: Grandparents

[No one’s POV]

As the sun set, the couple began to head to another destination with Dongwoo leading Byungmi. Their destination was unknown, at least to Byungmi. The younger girl was curious, but knowing her boyfriend’s stubborn self, she didn’t ask.

Amused by his girlfriend’s unusual silence, Dongwoo let out a chuckle. Hearing Dongwoo’s sudden laughter, Byungmi stopped in the middle of the pathway and turned to her boyfriend.

“Oppa, what are you laughing at?”

“You, baby.” Dongwoo answered, hardly able to keep his laughter in.

“Bwoh?!” Clearly not amused like Dongwoo was, Byungmi folded her arms and glared at her boyfriend.

“Aww, is our baby mad?” Unable to stop himself, Dongwoo began teasing the younger girl even more.

Hearing the older boy’s teasing, Byungmi spun around and walked away from her boyfriend. She wasn’t a petty girl, but she was really curious about their next location and Dongwoo’s teasing wasn’t helping much.

Seeing his girlfriend walk away, Dongwoo then ran up to her and lifted Byungmi up bridal style. As expected, the girl began squirming about and started yelling at her boyfriend to put her down.

“YAH! Shin Dongwoo! Put me down! Yah!”

“Don’t be rude to your boyfriend who’s older than you and who’s carrying you so you don’t have to walk. And, baby, mind keeping still? Cos’ you aren’t that light, you know.” Dongwoo teased.

Hearing his criticism on her weight, Byungmi hit Dongwoo’s chest and shouted at him.

“Put me down if I’m that heavy, you pabo!”

Dongwoo laughed and threw Byungmi lightly, causing the younger girl to squeal.

“Baby, I was just joking. Don’t get mad okay? C’mon, we’re reaching soon, don’t be mad.” Dongwoo cooed, knowing his girlfriend will let him off.

Byungmi’s eyes lit up upon hearing that they were going to reach their destination. Ignoring her boyfriend, she turned her head slightly and saw a village in front of her. There were a few houses and the lamps in front of their houses were lit.

Dongwoo stopped at one of the house and put Byungmi down before knocking on the door. Immediately, an old lady opened the door.

“Halmeoni!” Dongwoo greeted before the both of them embraced each other. Byungmi  on the other hand, was shocked. She had come to realization that the old lady standing in front of her was none other than her boyfriend’s grandmother.

And, she was going to meet her.

Just then, Dongwoo let go of his grandmother and pulled Byungmi’s hand while keeping a smile on his face.

“Halmeoni, this is my girlfriend, Lee Byungmi.” He introduced.

“Anneyonghasayo. Choneun Lee Byungmi imida.” Flustered, Byungmi bowed to Dongwoo’s grandmother.

“Aigoo, our Dongwoo hasn’t visit me in ages. And, now he brings his girlfriend. Dongwoo ah, you grew up so fast. Aigoo, I’m getting older, come in. Your harabeoji will be so happy to see you.” Dongwoo’s grandmother said.

Keeping a tight hold on Byungmi’s hand, the three of them then proceeded into the house where Dongwoo’s grandfather was sitting, waiting for his wife to serve dinner.

“Youngman ah, look who decided to come for a visit.” Dongwoo’s grandmother called out to her husband whose back was faced to them.

Dongwoo’s grandfather’s face turned into pure delight upon seeing his grandson.

“Harabeoji.” Dongwoo greeted.

“Aigoo, our Dongwoo ah. How big you are now. Time flies by so fast, you were just a little child then.” Dongwoo’s grandfather said, recalling the past.

Dongwoo only nodded as his grandfather continued.

“And, who might this beautiful young lady be?”

“A-anyeonghasayo, Lee Byungmi imida.” Byungmi stuttered a little.

“Harabeoji, she’s my yeoja chingu.” Dongwoo announced, holding up the couple’s linked hand.

Embarrassed, Byungmi quickly pulled down their intertwined hands, and bowed.

“Aigoo, don’t be embarrassed. Come have a seat and chat with your harabeoji. Dinner will be served soon.” Dongwoo’s grandmother motioned for the couple to sit down.

“It’s okay, halmeoni. I’ll help you, Dongwoo Oppa, you chat with your harabeoji.” Byungmi smiled and let go of Dongwoo’s hand and went to help Dongwoo’s grandmother.

Soon, dinner was served and the atmosphere was a happy one. Dongwoo’s grandparents told Byungmi what their grandson was like during childhood times while Dongwoo told them of Byungmi. By the end of their short visit, Dongwoo’s grandparents were full of praises for their grandson’s girlfriend. They had liked the younger girl very much.

“We’ll be going now. Take care, harabeoji and halmeoni.” Dongwoo said.

“Arraso, hurry home. It’s late already, remember to send Byungmi home first. And, don’t forget to visit soon.” Dongwoo’s grandmother reminded her grandson.

“Neh.”

And, with that the couple parted ways with Dongwoo’s grandparents.

“I had so much fun today, Oppa. Can we visit your grandparents sometime soon?” Byungmi asked as she found that she had grown very much attached to her boyfriend’s grandparents.

“Of course, princess. Whatever you want.” Dongwoo said, as he swing their linked hands.

Suddenly Byungmi stopped walking, causing Dongwoo to stop as well. Dongwoo looked at his girlfriend with confusion while she just smiled.

Then, Byungmi tiptoed and kissed Dongwoo on the lips, surprising the latter as Byungmi had initiated the kiss. But, Dongwoo soon got past his surprise and enjoyed the kiss thoroughly.

As they broke the kiss, Byungmi whispered.

“Thanks Oppa, Saranghae.” 

 

A/N: I'm back with another chap~ Hope you guys enjoy ^^ I'm sorta in a rush >.< Trying to update all my fics tdy >.< So pardon me for no replies. I really appreciate them! Please continue giving more. Thank you so much guys! <3 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3