B1A4

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 5: B1A4

“Well, well. Look who we have here” Jinyoung smirked.

“Some jerkass who doesn’t learn their lessons.” Gongchan answered,

“Didn’t we tell you not to take your business on our turf the last time we met?”  Sandeul said, with danger dripping from every on his words.

“Looks like you don’t understand Korean.” Baro glared at them.

“Let her go now.” CNU warned; eyes on Youngjae’s hands that were grabbing on to the girl’s hand tightly.

Youngjae exchanged glances with ChiHoon worriedly. They weren’t sure how B1A4 were going to punish them right now.

Last month, they had beaten up a junior of Gongchan’s for just accidentally bumping into them; and let’s just say in the end, B1A4 had send both of them to the hospital for a one week stay.

CNU had warned them not to let B1A4 see them ever again or the aftermath would be much worse that the hospital stay.

And, now, Youngjae and ChiHoon were caught.

By B1A4.

“Are you going to let her go or not.” It wasn’t a question from Jinyoung, it was a statement.

Youngjae and ChiHoon knew that.

“One, two, THREE!” At the count of three, Youngjae let go of the girl and pushed her towards B1A4; while ChiHoon had already started running and had whipped out his hand phone to call for backup.

Gongchan caught the girl swiftly while the others started chasing after the two boys. Sandeul and Jinyoung were going straight after Youngjae and ChiHoon; while CNU and Baro went around the building towards the other end of the alley.

“Gwenchana?” Gongchan asked the girl in his hands.

The girl could not even speak and just buried her whole head into the soft arms of Gongchan’s. Gongchan sighed and gently the girl’s hair. He pitied the girl for having to go through this but there were always jerks like this and he was just glad that they made it before she was .

In one quick move, he picked her up and proceeded to the nearest playground, leaving his hyungs to deal with the jerks. He almost always misses out on the action, well, at least whenever there was a girl involved. Gongchan was always the one to take care of them. One, because he was the maknae, his hyungs didn’t want him to get hurt. And two, the girls always seem to trust him more. But, it didn’t matter to him, the truth is, Gongchan rather take care of them then to fight. He didn’t really like violence that much.

He took the girl to the playground and gently sat her down while giving her his jacket. He whispered comforting words to the girl, hoping she would recover from the shock soon so that he could send her home safely.

 

While on the other hand with the other members of B1A4~

“!” Chihoon cursed loudly as his phone got smashed on the ground by Sandeul who had attacked him from behind. Now, all hope for him and Youngjae was gone.

“Uh oh…” Youngjae had stop running when CNU and Baro appeared in front of the two.

It wasn’t much of a fight. A four to two battle with two wimps was as well as a single handed fight for Sandeul who was the poorest fighter out of them.

Which was how the fight had turned out.

Sandeul had taken the fight singlehandedly while the others just stood and watch, cheering for him.

“Go Sandeul!~” Jinyoung shouted.

It only took about three minutes to have the two wimps flat on their ground and Sandeul didn’t even give his all.

Sandeul had left Youngjae and ChiHoon lying on the ground with at least a month at the hospital this time. He then went over and did a headlock with Jinyoung.

CNU went over and squat down to the level of Youngjae and ChiHoon.

“I told you that it would be much worse. You’re lucky B1A4 doesn’t kill people. You better disappear from our sight forever, or we’ll have to break the rule of not killing people.” CNU’s tone and the look in his eyes was enough for the Youngjae to nod fervently.  

“Good. Hyung Kaja. Now, let’s go find Gongchan and the girl.” Baro came over to CNU and pulled him up.

Together, the four went to find Gongchan, leaving Youngjae and ChiHoon lying there.

This is who B1A4 is. They won’t hesitate to hurt you if you messed with anyone of them. They aren’t cold and ruthless, but, they can be. They don’t tolerate any signs of bullying and violence without reason.

That is why, they are one of the top gangs in Seoul.

 

A/N: I'm back everyone~ Hope you enjoyed this chappie keke~ :D 

Bdw, anyone watches B1A4 and Block B's match up? THEY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! <333

PS, The main image is stolen from SMile_Vue xD Saw it in one of her chappies. Hope she doesn't mind that I used it >.<

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3