Lee Byunghun

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 19: Lee Byunghun

[No One’s POV]

The rain outside an apartment which holds six people continued pouring unfeelingly. Outside the apartment stood Byungmi, drenched from all the rain, shaking uncontrollably. Hesitating, she pressed the doorbell and hope fervently that it was her brother who would open it.

Three seconds later, a sleepy maknae Changjo opened the door, rubbing his eyes, trying to clear his hazy vision.

“Hi, erm, is Byunghun Oppa in?” Byungmi asked, nervous upon seeing the stranger in front of her. She knew that her brother had been living with his friends but she had never seen them and neither did she know them.

“Changjo! Who is it?” Chunji shouted from the kitchen in the midst of preparing breakfast.

“Erm, Hyung, I think you better come have a look.” Changjo was uncertain on whether he should let the girl in. He knew about Byungmi since his Hyung always mention about his beloved sister, but he had never known her before and so, he couldn’t decide if she should be let into their apartment.

Chunji arrived and after taking a look at Hyunmi, who stared at him meekly, he knock Changjo on the head before letting the younger girl in.

“Yah, are you an idiot? She’s shaking so badly, just let her in already! Aish, Jinja!” Chunji nagged as he went to get a blanket for Byungmi.

As he wrapped the blanket around the younger girl, Byungmi repeated her question again.

“Thanks for the help but is Byunghun Oppa in?”

Hearing her question, Chunji then knocked Changjo on the head once more before instructing the younger boy to wake his hyung up from his deep sleep.

Mumbling incoherent things, Changjo rubbed his sore head and headed to L.Joe’s room to wake his hyung up.

“L.Joe Hyung, ireona. Someone is here for you. Hyung!” Changjo said, shaking his sleeping Hyung.

“Yah! You want to die?! Get the damn person to come back in the night! I’m tired from the fights with Infinite last night! Go away!” L.Joe shouted at his dongsaeng before covering the blanket over his head, trying to go back to sleep.

Outside, Byungmi had heard her brother’s shouts and decided to go in and call him by herself. Despite Chunji’s protests, Byungmi dropped the blanket and went in, ignoring Chunji.

“Oppa?” Byungmi’s sweet voice travelled to L.Joe’s ears and that was all it took to have him up in one fluid moment.

“Mi?” L.Joe whispered, confused and surprised at his sister’s sudden appearance.

“Oppa!” Hearing her own brother’s voice calling her nickname had Byungmi breaking down and running into the arms of L.Joe’s.

Though surprised by his sister sudden attack, L.Joe found himself hugging Byungmi back though the girl was soaked with rain water.

“Oppa… I missed you so much. Oppa… it hurts so much… Ottoke? Oppa…” Byungmi kept sobbing into L.Joe’s arms, relieved to be able to let out all her feelings in front of her own brother.

“Mi, what happened? Baby girl, tell Oppa, Oppa will solve everything. C’mon baby girl, don’t cry, it hurts Oppa to see you crying you know?” L.Joe comforted Byungmi, raising the girl’s chin to look at him.

L.Joe then gently wiped Byungmi’s tears, trailing his thumb across his sister’s small face. The younger girl looked at her older brother with watery eyes and trembling lips, memorizing his caring face once more.

They never seemed to have enough time together but somehow, she always knew he would be there for her no matter what. No matter how big her problems were, it didn’t matter. For she knew, her brother would always be there for her in the end. Problems are never too big in the warming hold of her brother’s arms.

Since young, his hold never failed its magic. Be it him holding her because she fell down, or something as big as their parents passing away, he had never failed to be there for her.

 He was the person who taught her what a pad is, and even bought one for her despite being in his teens at that time and how much his friends were laughing at him.

He was the person who cooked all her meals, wash her clothes and tuck her into bed at night.

He was the person who went to bed past midnight and wake up at dawn.

He was the person who cheers her up and never made her sad.

He was the person who dealt with her tempers.

He was the person who hated shopping but never complained once when they went shopping together.

That was how much Lee Byunghun loved his one and only sister, Lee Byungmi.

Staring into her brother’s eyes once more gave Byungmi the courage she needed and she started to tell her brother what happened.

“D-Dongwoo Oppa, h-he’s i-in a g-ga-“

Before Byungmi could even finish her words, a series of furious and rapid knocking came and Byungmi stop short, unable to continue her words.

Even before Chunji could get to the door, the people on the other side of the door got impatient and started shouting.

“YAH! YOU TEEN TOP BASTARDS! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY MAKNAE LAST NIGHT! YAH!” 

As the person on the other side of the door kept shouting, L.Joe’s eyes widened at the sudden intrusion while Byungmi looked confused.

Only one thought passed through L.Joe’s mind as Chunji opened the door.

 

A/N: Hey guys~ Sorry for not updating yesterday~ >.< 

Anyways~ Yeahhhh, Teen Top has arrived! Haha~ 

And, things are about to get so much worse~ xDD 

Anyways, Guys please vote on the poll thank you! Honestly, I have no idea what title to put for the sequel and what to write in the sequel LOLS But, if you guys want one, I'm sure I'll get something out ^^ The updates might not be as fast though I'm despo for wanting to start a new story xDD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3