In Danger

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 15: In Danger

[No one’s POV]

The bell rang, signaling for the last period of the day to end. Students flocked out of their classrooms, however, not going to the main door. Instead, they went to hallway in level one, where the show was going to take place.

It was a bizarre situation as today is a Friday and many would expect the students to go back home, eager to enjoy their school-free weekend. However, none would be puzzled by the situation because there were only students in the hallway of the school; the teachers were all in a meeting on level four.

Dongwoo was a few blocks away from the school, waiting for his girlfriend to come out of the school so that he could surprise her. Five minutes passed then ten, and fifteen. Byungmi had never took so long to come out from the school before and Dongwoo was getting worried.

“OK girl neoegeman yes man
Mwodeunji da haejulge~”

Dongwoo picked up his ringing phone and Baro’s worried voice immediately travelled from the microphone.

“Hyung! Come to the first floor now! Byungmi’s in danger! Palli!”

Upon hearing this, Dongwoo rushed to the first floor as soon as his legs could carry him.

‘Kwon Ji ae, you’re going to get it from me if Byungmi’s hurt. .