Found out

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 14: Found out

[No one’s POV]

Byungmi entered the school’s hallway, on her way to the locker when she realized that everyone around her was whispering to each other and some were even pointing fingers. Confused, she ignored them and went to her class to find the two other Queenkas.

Upon arriving, Byungmi saw that Ji ae and Eunkyung were having a serious discussion, arousing her curiosity even more.

“Morning girls~” Byungmi greeted her friends as she put her bag down.

Immediately, Eunkyung and Ji ae stopped their discussion and looked at her. Eunkyung was giving Byungmi a dirty look which Byungmi thought was her own imagination while Ji ae gave her a tight smile.

“Hey Byungmi~” Ji ae greeted.

Eunkyung was about to say something but got stopped by Ji ae who sent her look that said ‘Save it for later’.  Byungmi was extremely confused by her friends’ weird actions but before she had a chance to ask them for any answer, the teacher arrived and started the lesson.

Byungmi turned back to face the board while Eunkyung and Ji ae gave her dirty looks behind her back. Ji ae had a smirk on her face, the one she had on when she had something bad planned.

Unknown to Byungmi, the rest of the class were also giving her dirty looks.

Lunch came and right after the teacher left, Ji ae gave a signal to Eunkyung who then went over to pull by the arm harshly.

“Eunkyung! Wait, what are you doing?!” Byungmi screamed after her friend who seemed to take no notice of her words.

Ji ae was following smugly behind the duo and the class was following behind Ji ae, wanting to see the drama.

Soon, they arrived at the school’s noticed board and Eunkyung let go of Byungmi’s arm in a rough manner.

Byungmi rubbed her red and sore arm while glaring at Eunkyung.

“Kyung! Bouya?! It hurts you know!”

Ji ae then smirked and went forward to Byungmi, grabbing her by the collar.

“Haven’t you seen the notice board? Betrayer.” Ji ae’s deadly tone had Byungmi’s alert radar up.

Ji ae let go of Byungmi’s collar and Byungmi turned to face the notice board.

Everything clicked together.

Why everyone had been whispering behind her back, why Eunkyung and Ji ae had been so hostile towards her.

Because they found out that she was dating the nerd.

On the notice board were pictures of Byungmi and Dongwoo hugging and kissing at the bus stop last night.

Still shocked, Byungmi stood there stunned.

Suddenly, she was pushed onto the floor harshly and laughter erupted in the hallway. Everyone had come to watch the drama of the Queenka being punished.

Eunkyung glared at Byungmi while grabbing her hair, making the young girl stand up.

“You were dating that nerd all along, weren’t you? How nice of you, Lee Byungmi.” Eunkyung spat in Byungmi’s face.

Ji ae then came and gave Byungmi a tight slap on her face.

The crowd went ‘Oooh’ while Byungmi kept silent. If this was the price she was to pay for dating Dongwoo, she gladly takes it all.

“From now on, Lee Byungmi is no longer a queenka. You guys can do whatever you want to do to her.” Ji ae smirked and announced to the crowd.

The crowd cheered and went closer to Byungmi as Ji ae and Eunkyung left.

“Kwon Ji ae! Let me tell you this! I don’t regret even one bit for dating him!” Byungmi shouted above all the noise.

The hallway turned silent as Ji ae turned back and walked back towards Byungmi who was glaring at her.

“Well, . You don’t have a choice anyway. Who cares if you have any regret?” Ji ae smirked once again and slapped Byungmi twice.

It was official; Lee Byungmi’s life in hell starts now. 

 

A/N: Another update~ Having holidays now so I'm updating more~ :D No replies for this update~ Going out for late night movie in awhile~ 

Uh oh, what's going to happen to Hyunmi now? O.O

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3