Going Away

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 13: Going Away

[Dongwoo’s POV]

I stood in front of Byungmi’s door, hesitating to ring the bell. No, it wasn’t that I’m hurt or anything, I just didn’t know how to break the news to her.

I have to leave her for one week. One whole freakin’ week!

CAP Hyung had called us this afternoon. He wanted us to go to Busan to take care of some business. Apparently, Block B had been causing some trouble at the clubs of the Teen Top Hyung’s.

It was going to take one freaking week because Block B had somehow already known about us going and have gone into hiding. Those bastards were obviously going to make this as hard as possible for us since we had beat them hard the last time.

“Oh Oppa! Why didn’t you knock? Come on in.”

Before I could even comprehend what had just happened, I was already sitting in Byungmi’s living room. Apparently, while I was deep in my thoughts, my girlfriend had opened the door and saw me, therefore pulling me in.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Byungmi looked at me with a concerned look.

I just couldn’t hold it back anymore. Even though I hate lying to her, I had to.

‘I’m so sorry, Byungmi ah.” I mentally apologized to her before taking in a deep breath and saying the words.

“I’m going away for a week.”

Her face immediately turned into confusion as soon as the words came out. I continued, afraid that I might blurt out the truth accidentally if I hear her sweet, melodious voice.

“Harabeoji is sick, I’m going to help Halmeoni take care of him. You know that she’s old and can’t move around too much, so I’m going to help her. I’m leaving tonight.”

Her confusion that turned into realization hurt my heart so much. She thought I was going to take care of my grandparents, a filial and good thing to do, when in fact, I was going to the very thing she hated most.

Fighting.

“Ah, okay Oppa. Have dinner first, I’ll accompany you to the bus stop later. I can’t go to the train station with you since tomorrow’s a Monday and there’s school. Mianhe.” Byungmi’s apologetic look almost made me tell her the truth.

“Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. C’mon let’s have dinner.” I quickly changed the topic so that I wouldn’t blurt out the truth.

Dinner flew by and soon, I found myself hugging Byungmi’s waist with her back against my chest while waiting for the bus.

“Oh, Oppa, look. The bus is arriving.” Byungmi turned to face me and pointed to the bus a few blocks away.

Right then, I cupped her tiny face and kissed her lips urgently. She was shocked at first but I only continued kissing her and she finally responded.

The bus came and she nudged me to let go, to get on the bus. We said our goodbyes and I was walking towards the bus with her waving at me when I ran back to her, giving her another desperate and urgent kiss, this time without waiting for her response, before running back onto the bus. As the bus drove away, I could still see her stunned by my bold actions.

I’m really going to miss her a lot.

 

A/N: Yay! for double update!~ :D Hehe~ 

Cute and fun times are over~ Prepare for drama and hell! xDDD 

Uh oh, what's going to happen when Dongwoo leaves? :OO

Hehe~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3