Queenkas and Kingkas

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 6: Queenkas and Kingkas

 

[No one’s POV]

The summer break was coming soon. With the tests and exams finished, no one in class bothered to listen to the teacher in class, with some exceptions of course.

Dongwoo’s hand had never stop working as their teacher went through the corrections for the exam papers.

Byungmi’s head was on the table and she was fast asleep.

Eunkyung was listening to Ji ae brag about the newest handbag she had bought.

The rest of the class was busily chit-chatting or doing their own stuff as if the teacher was invinsible.

“Bring!!~” The bell rang, signaling for lunch.

Everyone scrambled out of their seats and hurried to the cafeteria, glad to escape the stuffy classroom. Ji ae slowly stood up while Eunkyung wake the sleepy Byungmi up. The three of them then proceeded to the cafeteria.

As soon as they entered the cafeteria, screaming could be heard everywhere. Ji ae smiled proudly at the screams, pleased at the attention. She then went to seat at the table for the Queenkas, while Eunkyung and Byungmi went to get lunch.

Ji ae looked around and smiled at the crowd, winking at some boys.

Just then, the door opened once again, revealing the four Kingkas of Seoul High.

Yes, Seoul High had Kingkas too. But, they weren’t your everyday Kingkas who attends school every single day. They skip school most of the time, which was why they were seldom seen. Like on the morning, a girl had bumped into Ji ae. It was rare to see the Kingkas in school but, yet, they are able to pass with flying colors for every of their subjects.

The moment the Kingkas entered, the crowd went even wilder. This time with high pitched screaming coming from the girls.

The reason why the Kingkas don’t come to school often is because they were in a gang.

Byungmi looked away as soon as they had arrived. She hated violence and thus, she disliked the Kingkas because they were in a gang.

While Byungmi looked away, Ji ae and Eunkyung prettied themselves up by fixing their hair and uniform.

The four Kingkas of the Seoul High were Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul, with Jinyoung leading the gang. They were in a gang named B1A4. But, that didn’t stop them from having more fangirls. In fact, they gained more popularity because of that.

B1A4 had another member who goes by the name CNU but, no one had any idea where CNU was at. Those who had crossed paths with B1A4 said that CNU only appeared in the afternoons or at night or when there was a fight. CNU’s identity was a mystery.

The Kingkas slowly made their way to the centre table where the Queenkas were and where they were supposed to be sitting. Of course, along the short trip, many girls fainted due to the constant winking of the boys.

Immediately, when they reached, Ji ae flocked to Jinyoung’s side.

The whole cafeteria then settled down when they saw Ji ae flirting with their Kingka. The arrival show was over and no one wanted to witness the disgusting act of the Queenka throwing herself all over the hot Kingka.

“Oppa, where were you for the past few days?” Ji ae cooed to Jinyoung.

“Oppa, I missed you sooo much.” Eunkyung’s sickly sweet voice said to Sandeul as she and Byungmi arrived at the table.

Baro and Gongchan stood there, laughing at their poor hyungs who were stuck with the so called Queenkas.

Sandeul and Jinyoung tried sending the SOS signal to the two maknaes who refused to help at all.

Byungmi unable to stand seeing her friends acting that way; stood up and said

“Ji ae, I’m done with lunch. I’ve got to take some stuff from my locker. See you guys in class.”

She turned and was about to leave when someone knocked into her.

“Ouch!” She yelled as she fell onto the ground.

“Jwesonghapnida! Jwesonghapnida!” The person hurriedly apologized.

Gongchan offered his hand to Byungmi and pulled her up.

“Thanks.” Byungmi said and was about to scold the person who pushed her when she realized that that person was none other than her one and only boyfriend.

Shin Dongwoo.

She stood there dumbfounded.

What was she going to do now?

The whole cafeteria had hushed down, the moment Byungmi fell to the ground and were now looking in her direction eagerly. All of them wanted to see what she would do. Never in her high school life had she dealt with this kind of drama. It was usually Ji ae and Eunkyung.

Before Byungmi could even react, Ji ae shouted at Dongwoo.

“Yah! You think an apology would do?!”

‘Uh oh. I don’t like where this is going.’ Was the only thought that crossed Byungmi’s mind as Ji ae started her rant.

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ I'm back with another chapter! ^^ I'll try to update once a week ^^ I don't have much to say except that B1A4 is really cute in Match Up! <333 

Keke~ Anw, Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^^ Anticipate the next one! :D

PS, Sorry that I had to edit CNU out >.<

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3