My Secret Boyfriend

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

 

Chapter 1: My Secret Boyfriend

[Byungmi’s POV]

 “Yahhhh Shin Dong Woo!!! Yah! Stop it! Kemanhae!!! Yah!”

My screaming filled the little room of mine.

Right now, I was lying on the bed, squirming about because of my boyfriend; who doesn’t seem to want to stop ticking me!

“So, Lee Byungmi! Still want to be so naughty and not listen while I teach you?” He chided.

“Arraso! Oppa! I’ll listen! Stop it! Chebal! Dongwoo Oppa!” I pleaded, turning on my aegyo mode fully.

It got him and he stopped tickling me and instead, pinched my cheeks.

“Kyeopta!”

I just smiled as I got up and sat on his lap. Immediately, his arms went around my waist and I hugged him back.

‘I love how he holds me like this.’

He played with my hair and said “Byungmi ah, I’m so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. I don’t know how a queenka like you; can take me, a nerd as your boyfriend when you can have any guy you want. Thank you so much, my baby.”

I pouted and looked up into those beautiful eyes hidden by those thick nerd glasses.

“Oppa, you know how much I hate it when you say that. You aren’t a nerd. You just study a lot. That’s not a crime and I’m the one that’s lucky not you. I’m so fortunate to have the best boyfriend on earth that loves me so much. You know what, Dongwoo Oppa, you’re the boyfriend every girl dreams of having. And, I got you. So, I’m the lucky one, right?”

I lightly pinched his nose for what he had said.

“I’m the best boyfriend? Then, you must be the best girlfriend in the world then.” He whispered, kissing my cheek.

“How can I be the best girlfriend when no one knows you’re my boyfriend?” I blow a raspberry and turned away from him, with my back lying against his chest.

“Hey, baby, look at me.” He spun me around and lifted my chin. “It’s not your fault that no one knows about us. Remember? It was me who doesn’t want to announce it. So, don’t go blaming yourself for this. Arraso?”

I nodded. I could feel how serious he was as he said that. I could never get why he didn’t want to tell everyone about our relationship, he said he didn’t want people to look down on me for dating a nerd. But, it seems like there was something else. But, oh well, I shall just do as he wishes.

“Good. Now, let’s get back to studying.” He picked me up and sat me down on the chair that faced the study table.

“Aww. Oppa, can’t we don’t study for today?” I wasn’t the best person for studying, I don’t really like studying. But, I do study when I have to and manages to get at least B for every subject.

“Nope, baby. We have to study. The exams are coming. C’mon.” Dongwoo oppa tried persuading me.

“What’s the deal this time, Oppa?” We always had deals when he tried to get me to study.

“Hmm. You study for one hour, Oppa will cook you your favourite Japchae for dinner.” He smiled, knowing that he had won me over.

“Aish. Oppa, you’re getting better. You know I love eating your Japchae. Arraso, one hour only. No more okay?”I sighed and agreed to the deal.

“Good baby.” He pecked my lips and continued teaching me.

Up till today, after being with him for three months; I still have no idea, how could someone who is suppose to be a nerd, not be afraid of skinship but actually enjoy it quite a lot.

I looked at him and felt my lips. I always get this tingly feeling when he kisses me. Regardless if it was the first time or the umpteenth time, my heart still races when he kisses me or does skinship.

I just love my secret boyfriend.

 

A/N: If you do read my other fic, you'll realise that this is a short chapter (: 

For this fic, I won't be writing supa dupa long chapters like I usually do, the chapters will be shorter for this fic (: 

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ^^ And thank you to my very first subscriber~ KISEOPTIC

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3