A month later

My Secret Boyfriend's Secret

Chapter 17: A month later

[Byungmi’s POV]

A month flew by since the incident of Dongwoo Oppa revealing his true identity. I hadn’t spoken to him since that very day. I know he was just trying to protect me from the harsh reality and it wasn’t really his fault.

But, somehow, I just couldn’t forgive him.

It’s just your pride that’s holding you back, you pabo.

I wish my conscience was right, but it wasn’t just as simple as my pride. I could throw away all my pride for all I care, but honestly, it wasn’t about my pride.

Why would I care so much about my pride when I love him more than myself?

I could let myself get beaten up and be humiliated by the whole school because of him so why would I let something as stupid as my pride get in the way of us?

“Byungmi?”

I snapped out of my thoughts as someone’s hand landed on my shoulder. I turned and saw Gongchan and Baro looking at me worriedly. Those boys had followed me since the day of the incident and always looked for me during lunch time.

“Noona, gwenchana?” Gongchan asked.

“Gongchan-shi, I’m fine thanks. You guys can go back to your lunch.” I replied politely before turning away from them and started poking about my lunch once more.

Suddenly, I felt weight being applied on the bench I was sitting on and found Gongchan and Baro sitting on each side of me. I sighed and tried to keep my temper under control. For the past month, I was polite to them and kept to myself because I wasn’t entirely comfortable with them since they were here out of Jinyoung’s orders. Also, they were in a gang and they were related to Dongwoo Oppa which makes me think of him whenever I see them.

“Whatever.” I said.

I just ignored them and concentrated on my lunch, taking only small bites of my rice.

“Noona, why aren’t you eating again?” Gongchan asked seeing my small appetite.

“Firstly, Gongchan-shi, we aren’t that close so will you please stop calling me Noona? And secondly, I’m not hungry so will you stop caring about what I eat?” I said as politely as I could, feeling that I was about to snap.

“But Noona-“ Gongchan tried to defend himself but was stop by Baro’s words.

“Channie, hold up. I’ll speak.” He gave Gongchan a look which immediately made the younger boy shut up.

Exasperated by their ways, I sighed and looked at Baro.

“Look, Baro-shi, I’m really tired of you guys always coming over here because of Jinyoung’s words. Please, just leave me alone will you? I won’t die, okay?” I huffed and stood up, going over to the clearing station to clear my uneaten lunch.

“Byungmi, it’s not just Jinyoung Hyung’s orders, we really car-“ Baro and Gongchan had followed me once more and that finally made me snapped.

“I’M NOT SOME CRIMINAL! WHICH PART OF LEAVE ME ALONE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! I DON’T GIVE A DAMN TO WHAT YOUR HYUNG’S ORDERS ARE, JUST LEAVE ME THE FREAKING HELL ALONE!” I screamed not caring about the looks the whole cafeteria was giving me.

“Yah! Lee Byungmi, what gives you the right to shout at them?! They had been so nice to you and here you’re shouting at them?! Yah, you !” Eunkyung shouted and walked towards me.

But, before she could, Dongwoo grabbed her hand and glared at her.

“What did I say about touching her? Kim Eunkyung, you want to die?” Dongwoo warned her.

“Let. Her. Go.” I said in a deadly voice. I didn’t need him to stand up for me with his stupid violence.

Unexpected by my actions, he let go of Eunkyung’s hands and stared at me, lost at what to do.

“Byungmi ah…” He spoke softly.

“Don’t call my name.” I said with an edge in my voice.

[No One’s POV]

“Aish. Lee Byungmi! What the hell?! Isn’t a month enough?! Because of you, hyung hasn’t been sleeping and eating right, and we B1A4 have to come to school every day because of you! Will you stop being such a childish al-?” Sandeul screamed, unable to stand Byungmi’s behavior towards his hyung.

“Sandeul.” CNU growled, warning the younger man of his actions that were about to cross the line.

“But, Hyung! You didn’t even do anything wrong! She’s being such a unreasonable bit-“ Sandeul tried to defend himself but got cut off as a punch landed on his face.

“Hyung!” Jinyoung exclaimed while helping Sandeul up.

Seeing all this commotion, Byungmi decided she finally had enough of this and went up to CNU’s side. In a split second, a red handprint appeared on CNU’s face as Byungmi slapped him hard on the cheek.

“Shin Dongwoo. You think violence is everything? I’m tired of all this crap. You know what, we’re over.” With tears trailing down her cheeks, Byungmi said those words that killed Dongwoo even more than the slap did.

“You little !” Ji ae finally had enough of Byungmi’s ways and slapped the younger girl before CNU could even stop it.

Holding her burning cheek, Byungmi ran out of the school without looking back and caring about the fact that school hasn’t even end. 

 

A/N: Another chapter~ Sorry that I couldn't update yesterday >.< I was too tired to finish the half chapter I had written out :/

You guys will know why Byungmi can't forgive Dongwoo soon enough~ (: 

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3