The True Mission

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Yu Han's P.O.V

 

I quickly escaped that scene and headed to the my work. While walking, I remembered the three seniors I met earlier.

 

*Are they Krystal's friend? I haven't seen them regularly on school. Are they new? Wae I'm thinking them?! I don't care about them and especially Krystal! I already buried our friendship 6 feet below sealevel. Aishhhh!!* I sighed and kicked the small stone near my feet.

 

Seoul Laundry Center ~ I do my part time job there. Sometimes I'm delievering the clean clothes to our customers but  I usually do the laundry. It's a difficult job but I have to earn plenty of money so I can send myself on school.

 

Once I arrived at the store, I straightly went into the staff room and change my school clothes to my working uniform.

 

"You're late today." Choi ahjumma the owner of the laundry store noticed.

 

I bowed politely,"Sorry ahjumma!"

 

"It's okay dear. Clothes are waiting for you.." She smiled greatly.

 

Choi ahjumma is living on her own too. She doesn't have children though she had a husband.

 

I sort the white clothes to the colored one's. While humming to my favorite song, I put the white clothes on the big washing machine, poured a bag of detergent soap, and set the timer. On the next washing machine, I put the colored clothes and so on.

 

After 30 minutes, my laundry is still not finish, I got bored and shifted to the counter. "Six thirty-seven." I read what the clock flashed. On the outside, I saw a ahjusshi leaning against the glass door.

*Is he waiting for someone? But we don't have customers now.*

 

I move towards the glass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter