Second Mother

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuhan is rushing to the Seoul Laundry Center. Her eyes and ears started to heat up, biting her lips so that her tears won't fall. 


Yuhan's POV


I arrived at the shop and greeted Ahjumma Choi politely. As usual, I changed my uniform to working clothes, when to the wash room, sort the colored clothes to white ones, and set the timer. Next, I went to the hand washing area and started to hand wash my uniform.

Omona! Kris blazer is still here. The moments of them saving me from the start and our conversation earlier flashed back on my mind. Busy on my thoughts, I did not notice Ahjumma Choi entering. My face can't describe at that time.


"Yuhan-shi, is there something wrong?" Ahjumma Choi asked in concern. Hearing her voice, my thoughts became bubbles that popped and my senses came back to reality.


"Ah? Ah. Nothing." I continue what I'm doing.
"Did something happened in school earlier??" She sat right next to me.


Ahjumma Choi knows who and what I really am. For months I'm working with her, she stand as my second mother. Ahjumma Choi knows everything but never judged me that's why she's so important to me. In fact, when there are parent meetings on school, she's the one attending. My second mother, indeed.


Since the shop is busy lately and so as her, I still haven't told her the people I meet recently. Kris, Xiumin and Suho, my knight and shinning armor, who protects me almost everytime I'm on trouble. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O who makes me forgot my problems in school. Luhan and Kai(though I haven't met Kai for a long time) who have soft spot in my heart. Chen who makes me smile by his wittiness and Lay who keeps me curious on his personality. 


"There are three person who wants to be friend with me in school but I'm uncertain with them." I confessed.
"I know you're afraid to get hurt again but getting hurt makes you stronger. People come and go, my dear, but the best will stay. Let's find out if they are the best." Ahjumma Choi gave an advice, patting my back, then left me alone.
My second mother, your advices never failed me to lighten up my heart. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!


 All of them, I'm starting to trust them more and more. I know these days it's hard to trust someone but even I, I don't know why I trusted them so much immediately. Perhaps, the way they treated me but now all I know, I'm happy with them and I wan't them to be with me always.
Before wetting it wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter