Red Lollipop

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a restless sleep, Yuhan is ready to face that 'Red' guy or something. She pulled herself out of the bed and prepared for school. After an hour preparing, she locked the door and start walking. *OMO! I feel sick.* She thought then kicked a stone near her foot. Absentmindedly, she traced her neck wanting to feel the necklace she treasure the most.

Soon, she's now in front the gate waiting for that guy. While patiently waiting, she checked her purse to make sure she brought enough money to pay 'Red', remember the car incident? *I did nothing to his car but whyy--* she was cut in her deep thought when the loud roar of an engine filled the air. A black motorcycle was coming towards her. The guy took out his helmet and smiled at her. "Nice to meet you again, Kang Yu Han."

 

"Who are you? Never mind. Give my necklace back." Yuhan straightly said. "I'm Red. Oh. You've changed a lot huh. You're not the sweet girl I know." He commented then fixed his hair. She raised her eyebrows.

*She already forgot me.* the guy thought. Then, he slide his hand on his pocket and pulled something. "Don't you remember me? Remember this?" He smiled playing a red lollipop on his hand. Yuhan froze a bit. The red lollipop looks familiar to her... that's the exact lollipop she usually buy when she was still in Gwangdo. "Come on! Guess who I am." The guy grew impatient a bit.

"Sorry, I really don't know you." She said and shifted her gaze on the group of students walking. Then, the guy started to dance... his moves is so cool gaining enough attention to the girls. Yuhan watched him in blank expression, she was just so clueless who the is, she just want the necklace back to her own care.

 

*Pabo-yah Yuhan. You're so innocent.* the boy thought when he noticed Yuhan's expression. He can't blame her. They only met in the Gwangdo night market twice, after that he never seen her again.

The guy stopped dancing and his surprise, there was already a small crowd. He only danced a little but he was so wet of his own sweat. The wet look he has attract more student girls passing by.

"Okay. I give up." He said and leaned forward to Yuhan. "We almost have the same name, just replace your 'Y' to 'L'." Yuhan analyze what he was saying.

Almost same name? Yuhan? Replace my 'Y' to 'L' ... L... Luhan??

"Luhan??" She asked not so sure. "That's right, baby! You got it right!" Luhan smiled happily. He raised his right waiting for high-five but Yuhan was so confused. "Luhan?! Who's Luhan?!" She asked more confused. *This is terrible than I thought* he face palm. The bell rang signalling the start of the class. The small crowd starts to dissolve and Yuhan got alarmed because she'll be late.

"Okay. I give up. Where's my necklace, Luhan?"

"I thought you don't know me?" Luhan asked confused.

"Duhh, Luhan. I just played clueless. I know you, I will never ever forget you!" Yuhan laughed out loud. But seriously speaking, she really doesn't know Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter