Broken Friendship

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Yu Han's P.O.V

 

Last night, I safely arrived at my apartment, Thanks to Kim ahjusshi. My alarm clock rang when I'm busy dreaming, as usual. I rubbed my puffy eyes and puff my cheeks. Then put my eyeglass on. "I look terrible." I commented as I saw my reflection on the mirror. I lazy went to the bathroom then to my usual doings.

 

I was walking at the hallway when a group of guys blocked my way. "Hey jerk! How's life being a geek?!" Sumyeon the leader glared at me with his sharp eyes. I averted my eyes and lowered my head. He lift my head and cupped my face tight. "Don't dare to ignore me like that!" He roared. Then, he raised his hand wanting to slap me. I closed my eyes nervously waiting for his hand to my face.

 

 

"Hey! Stop that!" A guy shouted. Kris grabbed my wrist and rolled me to his chest. When I opened my eyes, my face is buried on a guy's chest. *What just happened?!*

 

"What the hell? Who are you?! You don't know me huh?!!" The leader yelled impatiently.

 

 

"Banggggg!!!" The first bell rang.

 

"You're still lucky. Be careful on the next days." Sumyeon warned to Kris and his gang walked to their classroom.

 

Kris released me, I was taken aback. There are so many students watching us. One the corner of my eye I saw Krystal glaring like a hell. I bowed to Kris and continued walking to my assigned classroom.

 

End of P.O.V

 

Krystal walked towards to Kris. "Oppa! What are you doing?!" Krystal made a face. "I can't tolerate that kind of bullying." He said and handed a English textbook. "You forgot it." He added. Krystal grabbed the textbook. "Thank you, Oppa! But as I told you, don't go near that . You don't know her." She warned. Kris nodded and returned to his building.

 

 

Lunch Time~ @Music Room

I'm eating my lunch when once again, Kris faced crossed my mind. *Who the hell is he?* you shook your head to remove the thoughts. You stuck your fork on the sausage cause you heard someone. You opened the window a bit and saw Krystal and the 3 guys. You were about to close the window when you heard your name, curiosity occured.

 

“Why the 3 of you keep asking about that fame girl Yu Han?!” Krystal bragged in annoyance.

“Please don’t say those words to her. She doesn’t deserve any of it.” Suho said seriously.

“but Oppa!” Krystal whined. “ You really don’t know her!!!” she exclaimed.

Then, Krystal started to tell everything about you.

~~~ A year ago~~

Kang Yu Han is a bully of the school. Well at first, she isn’t. In facts, she’s totally popular. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter