Acceptance

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Sunday afternoon where the twelve absolute boyfriends were invited in the apartment. By the number of the members, the apartment looked small and poky. Four where sitted in the sofa, three where standing behind, and the remaining are scattered around the sala up untill the stairs. I'm standing in front of the switched off television, scanning the area and processing what is happening.

Looking at the faces, they seems to have emotions afterall. Kris, Xiumin and Suho looks worried on what I'm going to say. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O seems hopeful that I would acknowledge their presence and accept everything. Luhan and Kai, standing at the stairs looking blank. Chen and Lay seems normal. And, there are two new people I mean robots, who are looking around and have a questionable faces.

I'm trying not to think, think of the things about them. But how can that be even possible? There are 12 robots who are reading my mind right now. I feel like I don't have the privacy of myself.

How can I accept these robots? I know, I'm longing to have family and friends but is this counted? I know how desperate I am to know everything about my parents but I never imagined that this would be the way. How can they determined that I am the one with just only this necklace. 

*Okay! So who can explained everything to me? * I said on my mind.

Being the leader, Suho stand on his feet and cleared his throat. 

"As we said few days ago. We were created and program by Professor Newton to find his long lost daughter. We are not created at the same time.  Once Professor Newton finishes two or three robots, the launched robots will be updated so that every robots will be connected to each other. With the song you know and your necklace, we calculated that you are the one that we are looking for. Our last mission is to bring you to the EXO planet and to meet your dad and brother. "

*Do I have a brother? * you asked in your thoughts. 
Suho nodded. 


"Where is EXO Planet? How come my family are there?" you asked out lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter