He's Back

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yuhan's POV*

The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun. Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta. Here I am walking with a gorgeous man who is very jolly and have a strange addiction to eyeliner. Baekhyun has a soft features which he can be a boy or a girl. I laughed with the sudden thought and watch for his response.

"At least I'm handsome." He hissed while flipping his bangs and flashed the sweetest smile.

I giggled a bit.

"Yuhaaaaan! YUHAAAAAN!"

The noise broke the silence of the street. My ears quickly picked the sound for it is quite familiar. My eyes traced where the sound was coming then I saw a figure of a person waving at me endlessly. 

Baekhyun looked at me with confusion asking who is the person calling.I shrugged as a sign of not knowing the person.

The other person run towards us. As he was moving forward, my body went stiff as I realize who is the guy.

*KIM MYUNG SOO!*

Not knowingly, Baekhyun asked who is Kim Myung Soo. I wasn't able to answer because Myung Soo spoke up.

"I have been looking for you, Yuhan-ah."

He was heavily panting catching his breath with a sweat on his forehead. As I observed, he gained weight, no, he became mascular. His features developed from a little cute boy to a matured man. His face look so red with the cold weather, he was only wearing a black sweatshirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers.

His angel voice echoed through my mind, the way he pronounced my name was exactly as before. How can he comeback like nothing happened? He left me when my schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter