Lost better half

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time~

Krystal and I was walking on the hallway, “Your so popular now.” She noticed.  “I’m insecure a bit.” She joked. I shook my head, “Nah! No. Don’t be.”

“Yah! Yuhan, stop lying. I want to be popular as you are right now.” She hissed. I slightly tapped her shoulder,”Yah, Krystal, wae?? Popular isn’t good.”

“I want to be popular so other people can know I’m worthy in this school... in this world.” She whispered. “Oh! Look!! IT’S MYUNGSOO! MY CRUSHIEEE!!!” She added fangirling.

I blushed a bit, *OMG! My boyfriend!!* I tried to hide the redness but failed when he winked at me. “Oh no! Yuhan!! Did he just wink at me?!!” Krystal said palpitating, mistaken the scene. “Oh wait! I have something to tell you!” she turned to face me, “Yah! Yuhan!!Wae your blushing?!” I bit my lower lip and dragged her to the nearest comfort room.

“Wae, Yuhan?” She asked when I locked the door. I cleared my throat, “Krystal, I’m telling this because you’re my bestfriend but don’t tell anyone, huh?”

She raised her right arm, “Promise!” she chuckled.

“Myungsoo and I are official.” I smiled.

“WHAT?!!!!!!!” She asked shocked.

“Yahh!! Don’t yell. Please, keep this as a secret.”

“Myungsoo’s girlfriend is Park Ji Hyun, right? How did the two of you??”

“It’s a long love story but please don’t tell anyone even my  boss, okay? My trust is all at you.”

 

“Okay.” She just said coldly.

 

A week passed, bad rumours starts to spread like a fire. There was a sticky note posted on my locker saying “You fame !” I plucked the note and threw in the garbage can. *Aigooo T^T Everything is in state* I sighed and walked to the nearest restroom. I went to the one of the cubicle and make sure to lock the door. When I’m almost done, I heard girls entering the restroom talking about me because I heard my name. I decided to stop for a little to listen. *Your best friend backstabbed you, Yu han. This is all Krystal’s  plans.*Yesterday, Minyoung approached me and said those unbelievable words. Those words echoed in my mind when I heard a familiar voice.

“Your best friend is in a big hit!” The girl said while retouching her blush on. “Excuse me, I’m not her best friend neither she became my friend. That fame deserves nothing!” Krystal defended. “In fact, on the first time I saw her, I already hate her. She doesn’t deserve to be my friend!” she added.

My shoulder slumped forward in disappointment. Did I heard the right thing?! So it’s true. Why?! I did nothing to her. In fact, I treated her like my own sibling. I was there when she was so weak... I was there when she needed friend and a sister. When I heard the clicking of the door signalling they already went out, I opened the cubicle door and saw my reflection in the mirror. I was a mess! I didn’t notice I was crying the whole time.

She doesn’t deserve to be my friend!                         

That fame deserves nothing!

All these words echoed in my mind. Am I a  bad friend  to be hated so much? In that incident, I never talked to her. She knows that I already know the truth so she’s not talking to me too. I was so weak that time. I have no one... no one to leaned on and share the heartaches on my heart. The worst part, I lost my job even my scholarship. People are so judgemental, there’s no even a solid proof and yet they believed everything.

/End of P.O.V/

 

Author's P.O.V

 

The bit of mosquito’s makes Yuhan cut her nightmare. *Uff! Without realizing, I slept!* She yawned and did some stretching. *OMO! I’m late for the next subject! No! I mean late for my work!* She panicked when she looked at her wrist watch. It’s almost past five. Yuhan quickly collect her belongings and shut onto her bag. In a split second, she’s now walking near the gate.

“BEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!” A loud noise of horn roared in the whole school. The car was only few inches away from her. Her eyes grew big as saucers and slowly stepped backward.*Omo! What did just happen!?* The car blew its horn once again and Yuhan jolted in surprise. She moved the side and the car did too. The window of the car is slowly opening. Meanwhile, some of the students start to over act the scene. As expected, they started to trash talk about Yuhan.

Yuhan was endlessly bowing to him. She bit her lower lip in nervousness. The driver is a boy same age as her. His hair is silver turning to white. The curves of his lips are perfect matched with his endless eyelashes. His eyes we’re as sweet as the cherry-color of his lips. Their eyes lock with each other then she blinked many times to realize it's impolite to stare strangers like that. She lowered her head and stared the asphalt for a while. "Your car didn't have any damages. Sorry agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter