Christmas Day

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up extra early for today. It is the Christmas Day, the awaited time of each year. You hopped off your bed and went down stairs to prepare for a special and heartly breakfast. Opening the cup board, you got thirteen cups for the hot chocolate which to be served for everyone. Even though you know they can drink it, still you prepared it.

Sehun and Tao surprisingly were the first two to went down. You got the bamboo tray and transferred the two cups.

"Merry Christmas!" you greeted the two while giving them the drink. They both gave you a warm hug. Probably, these two are quite distant to you because they have the coolest personality yet they can be cheesy sometimes, like today. They moved the cup to the center table and inhaled the sweet cocoa aroma.

"I wish I can drink this!" Sehun hoped with a puppy eyes. Tao second the motion.

You chucked and replied on your mind that one day you'll be all sharing a meal.

Without you realizing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Xiumin are at the kitchen looking at the hot chocolate drink. As soon as you acknowledged them, they greeted you the warmest Christmas greeting you can imagine.

You heart felt the warmth and sincerity of their greetings. You greeted back and gave each a hug.

Soon, Lay, Chen, Kris, Luhan and Kai when downstairs, greeted you with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey let's start the mini party!" Chen happily said.
The rest agreed.

Luhan accompanied you to sit in the sofa and tell you to wait. Everyone went upstairs to change. One by one, they are positioning themselves. This Christmas is the most purest and exciting, they are all wearing white longsleeves, black pants, bowties and suspenders. Your jaw dropped on how good-looking they are.

Play this video

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWcurfJnsIM*

and please read the translation

*https://lyricstranslate.com/en/christmas-day-%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%88%EC%8A%A4-%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%B4-christmas-day.html*

You felt every word they are singing. The most wonderful time of the year, filled with cheer and joy on Christmas day, where you are surrounded by love and cared by the most people around you. You life has never been like a TV drama, you see them always smiling, laughing and making good jokes. They are the prince, prince of innocence, comfort and joy. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter