What the F*

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kris was surprise to see his blazer inside the locker. He pulled the stucked sticky note on the hanger. 
"Thank you for everything and sorry for being mean last time. -Yuhan."
Kris eyes rounded in surprise and made a big smile. "Xiumin! Suho!" He called. The two closed their lockers and looked at Kris. He waved the sticky note in the air and the two hurriedly went to take a look.


Yuhan arrived at her classroom extra early. She went to her seat and took out her new phone. They took pictures last night and now she's scanning them again. It is a nice memory to her, indeed. 


The first,second and last bell rang signaling the start of the class. Her classmates rushed entering the classroom.
The homeroom teacher arrived on time and the class went silent.

"Goodmorning class!" Teacher Lee greeted.

"Goodmorning seongsaengnim!" The class greeted back. 
"I know all of you heard about the school festival, right?" The teacher confirmed.

"School festival mean the celebration the foundation of the school and it also mean we're half of this semester. As instructed to us, we have to make a booth, any booth, representing each sections. Any idea about the booth?"


The class went noisy once again. Teacher Lee let the students to write their suggestions on a piece of paper and after they'll make a raffle after. Yuhan was so clueless what to write so she decided it to be a food both. She thumped her ballpen in her desk while thinking on what kind of food to sell.

 

Suddenly, her mind crossed to the Chocolate madness store they went to. Her mind brighten up with the idea so she decided to write "cupcake" on the paper, folded into half and drop to a small box. 
When every paper is already on the small box, teacher Lee dumped her hand and pulled a piece of paper.
"Here is it, class! Our booth for the school festival is .... CUPCAKE!" Teacher Lee opened the paper and faced to everyone.
 Yuhan face palm. *Of all 56 papers inside that box, why it's mine?*


The word cupcake earn a commotion, some agreed and some were not.
"Who idea is this? She'll be our leader because it's her idea. Does it sounds right?" The teacher asked. Yuhan shyly raised her hand.
"Omggg!! The freak is the leader!"
"If she'll be the leader, I don't want to cooperate!"
"This is NO WAY!"


She buried herself on her textbook in embarassment. "Quiet class! Team work is the key here. Come here, Yuhan. Let's have a talk."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter