Soda in the Park

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yuhan and Luhan are now in front of an eye clinic. "What are we doing here?" you asked hopping off his motorcycle, removing the helmet. “Haven’t you seen your eyeglass? It has a crack.”

“Ah. It’s fine. I’m not distracted or irritated.”

“But I am.” Luhan dragged her inside the clinic.

“Annyeong ha seyo. What can I do?” The sales lady greeted the two. They bowed politely.

“Please get her a new pair of contact lenses.” Luhan ordered. Yuhan shook her head, “No. No. No. I don’t wear contact lens.”

“But Yuhan.” Luhan insisted.  “I won’t wear it if you’ll buy me contact lenses. They are not my style.” Yuhan whispred to him. Luhan nodded, convinced.

“Yes miss, just an eyeglass.” Yuhan smiled to the sales lady.

After few examinations, Yuhan got her new eyeglass that was bought by Luhan.

 

------

 

"Yuhan-shi, can you deliver this clothes to this address?" Ahjumma said while handling a set of suit and a piece of paper were the address is written on it.
"Ne. Of course. I'll take care of this!" She politely bowed.


Yuhan went out the shop. The sun already made it's farewell to the sky. The city is alive, people are estacy spending time in the different places  with friends nor with their love interest. Yuhan sighed then started to pedal her bicycle.


Minutes passed, she arrived on her destination. Yuhan poked the doorbell and an ahjumma came out.
"Delivery from Seoul Laundry Center." She bowed and handed the clothes.
"Gomawo, ahgasshi." The ahjumma thanked, smiled.
Yuhan hopped back on her bicycle and started to pedal. *Who are you, Luhan?* She thought while fixing her eyeglass. *Why suddenly some people are being close to me?* She thought again.
"BHUMPH!" Her bicycle stepped on a nail causing the tires to wobble.


She hopped off to check on what happened. "Oh no!! Why this is happening??" She whispered and sighed in frustration. *Stupid nail! Stupid tire! Stupid me cause I'm not looking on the road.* She cursed in mind.
"Ahjumma Choi will be mad at me, for sure." Yuhan whispered again, checking if there are other parts got damaged.


Yuhan started to walk with her bicycle. *Approxiamately 2 kilometers to walk.* She thought, analyzing the distance she strode earlier.
Yuhan stop in a park for a little while. She sat on the bench at the side and let her flat-tired bicycle lay on the grass. She fan herself in exhaustion and remove the beads of sweat on her forehead using the back of her hand. *This is terrible! Why I'm always on trouble?* She bit her lips.
A soda can appeared in front of her.
"Hey Miss. Wants some drink?" A guy offered.
 
She jerked her head up and saw not only one but two males in front of her. A guy has a sharp cheek bone with a big brown eyes and a pair of perfectly curved lips. His chocolate colored hair fits perfectly on his white complexion. His multi-coloured t-shirt with navy blue pants suits the yellow-oran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter