Knight and Shinning Armor

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Byun Baek Hyun. I should the one to give this dumplings to her since I was the one who cooked this." D.O snatch from Baekhyun the box of dumplings aggressively.

"No. I should the one." Baekhyun yanked back.

Chanyeol sensed that Yuhan is nearby, he saw her hiding behind the barbage can near her house. Perhaps, Chanyeol got pissed off by the noisiness of the two. "Ok. I'll give this to her." He snatch the box and eyed the two.


"Yahh! The girl hiding behind the garbage can. Get out. This is for you." 
The three rushed to where Yuhan is hiding.
Yuhan jerk up slightly.


"What are you doing there?" Baekhyun asked bewildered. *Baekhyun? Chanyeol? D.O? OMG. I thought it was random teenager gangsters* Yuhan scratch her head, got up and dusted her skirt. 
"Do we look like gangsters?" D.O asked furiously. *Did he has a abilty of reading mind? Oh no. That's impossible.*
*Yes. It's possible.* D.O replied on his mind, hiding his smile.


"How are you, Yuhan?"Baekhyun flashed his soft lips into a smile.
"I'm fine. How about you three?" She beamed.
"Now that we saw you, we're fine. Oh here is your dinner." Chanyeol handed the box happily.
"We should go now." D.O announced, shifted his attention to his wrisk watch.
"Have some tea first before going home."


"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol answered respectively.


Chanyeol eyed D.O, "Wae?? Otteokhae??" He mouthed. Yuhan pinched her eyebrows in confusion then smiled, "Kaja!"
The four of you went inside your house. It's small but neat and warm.


"Sorry my apartment is so messy." She beamed and put the keys on the side table.
"If this is messy, what do you call ours?" Baekhyun grinned.
The three sat on small sofa set of yours.
"Here you go." She placed the tea in the center table and sat across them.


"Are you living alone?" D.O scanned the area.
"Ne." Yuhan nodded.
"Where are you parents?" Baekhyun asked.


Her face fell slightly after hearning the word 'parent'. She averted her gazed from them. Her mind walks on the empty space, and the necklace popped out in awe.


"They're gone." She answered in a sad tone.
"We're sorry to hear that." Chanyeol apologized with a sorry eyes.
"It's okay, Chanyeol-ah.Time already healed the wounds." Yuhan faked a smile, to her, until today it is a nightmare.
"Why aren't you drinking the tea?" Yuhan noticed, changing the topic. "Don't you like teas'?" She added.
"Woah. We have to go." Chanyeol glanced at his watch. "Yeah yeah." The two agreed.

------

The next day
Lunch break~


Yuhan's P.O.V
I was walking on our hallway's building with my head d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter