Mean Yuhan

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV


"Hey!" Xiumin called the three, Kris Suho and Krystal.
"Oppa! Wae?" Krystal squealed when Xiumin dragged her to the roof top.
The two was taken aback. "Xiumin you are hurting her!" Kris realized, they followed the two.


Xiumin removed his grip to Krystal's hand when they arrived at the rooftop.
He relax his nerves,"Why did you do that?"
Krystal eyes rounded to surprise and become tense. "I did nothing." She lied.
"Xiumin-ah what is this?" Kris cut the tension. "You did nothing, huh?" Xiumin glared her badly. "Xiumin!" Suho called. "Why are you mad at her?" He added.
Xiumin shook his head,"Ask her!" She stormed out the rooftop.
The three were left and Krystal's tear started to flow. Her knees became wobble causing her to fall on the ground. "I did it because she's trying to take my oppas away from me!"


Last night, they confirmed that Yuhan is the one they're looking for not Krystal. Xiumin, Suho and Kris went a serious talk with her. She was so sorry that she lied to them and begging to stay with her. Of course, that can't be. She threatened them that she'll expose their true identities but the three made her realized that if she is very sorry, she won't do that. The three decided to move out from her house as soon as possible and Krystal has nothing to do with it. She got very mad and planned something evil for Yuhan. Forever, Yuhan will be her number one enemy.


"So you're the master mind of what happened to Yuhan earlier?" Suho confirmed.
Krystal nodded in confirmation.

"Even if you're going to bully Yuhan endlessly, we will protect her forever... FOREVER!" Suho warned and darted out, frustrated.
Kris stared the crying Krystal for a while. "We'll move out as soon as possible." That's the last thing he said before heading downstairs.


After Yuhan took her bath, she arranged her dirty clothes and noticed Kris blazer. She dusted it for her to return but changed her mind. "I should wash this first before giving back to him." Yuhan whispered, dumping it onto the dirty bag.
 

The school bell rang and the long lunch break came to an end. 
Xiumin, Kris, and Suho are waiting in the music room. "It's time and she's not coming!"Kris whined. The second bell rang once again. They waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter