Introduction

My 12 Absolute Boyfriends in this Crazy Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oops!" You said as you opened your locker and all the trash came out. All the students' present on the scene laughed at you.

 

"Oh !! You deserve it!"

"Poor girl!"

"What the hell! I hope they added more!"

 

You heard as you picked the wrappers and threw them on the nearest trash bin.

 

 Sometimes you think why you're on that position, being bullied, but you just kept on your mind that one day you'll be free from everyone eyes.

 

 

*I think today is just an ordinary day. Let's start it with a smile* you thought then smiled while walking to your classroom.

 

Before you opened the door, a group of boys hurriedly crashed on the door and opened it. Some boys bumped at you causing you to fell a little. Anyone didn't care; they just stared at you with annoyance. You fixed your position and darted on your seat with a sighed. The next thing, the teacher came and started the lesson right away.

 

 

Just in time, the lunch bell rang. The once silent hallway was filled with noises. All the students are excited to see their friends, you just stared a moment on the window beside you then decided to go to your hide-out.

 

The old music room - your hide-out. The old music room is located on the next building of yours. You have to pass the senior classrooms before getting there. Since you don't want to be on the public eye, you always pass on the fire exit way to get there. The room is not big, it's a half-empty room filled with dust, insects and pests. There's still a abandoned old piano and drum set on the right part of the room where you usually play.

 

You sat on the floor, slide out your bag from your back and bring out the panda lunch box. Bacon and egg is your meal for today since you don't have time to cook earlier. You grabbed the chopstick, fixed in the right position on your fingers and starts to enjoy the food. A small smile played on your lips as you satisfy your tummy and your sense of taste.

 

After you finished your meal, you stand up and glare at the piano. There's like the feeling that the piano is calling you to touch it. You walked towards  and sat on the chair. Lifting your hand, you start to play the piece you usually perform.

 

*click here to see what you are playing* Keep it playing! ^o^

 

Outside - Suho, Xiumin and Kris are walking on the hallway when they heard a piano playing.

 

"You heard it, right?" Xiumin confirms to the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter