Chapter 2

Year With SHINee

"Come on noona, lets go!I wanna show you your room!"Taemin said, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the house.
You smiled as you and Taemin walked together, holding hands. Suddenly Key came up and grabbed your arm
"Yah,Taemin! Dont hog her!"Key said, jealousy burning in his eyes.
Taemin gave a hurt look and let go of your hand and you gave Key a look.
"YAH! Dont be so mean to him! He wasnt hogging me! He was just excited! GOD!" you said angrily.
Key looked shocked you would talk to him like that, since he seemed to believe everyone loved him ALL the time.You grabbed Taemin's hand again and kissed his cheek,you know, just to piss Key off some more(:< ,and Taemin's cheeks turned deep red ,so he had to look away.
"He's not a baby,so dont treat him that way, its stupid"Key finally said, and went back to walk with the other band members.
"Wow okay...is he always that way?" you asked Taemin.
"Yeah, only when hes really jealous though.."he said.
You laughed a little as you stepped in to the house and took off your shoes. You had accomplished making Key jealous, which meant he liked you."Yay! SHINee likes me!" you thought, when suddenly Jonghyun ran up to you and hugged you from behind.
"_____ ahhhh!!" he said excitedly "Lemme show you your room!"
He took your hand and took you into a room that looked..basically..occupied.
"Thats your bed"he said pointing at a sloppy,unmade bed next to the window.Suddenly you heard Onew's voice from the hallway
"Yah,Jonghyun, dont be such a ert, get out of your room and show her her real room!"
"Dammit -.-" he said as he took you to a room across the hall.
"Thereeee."he said, pointing in to a nice looking, neat room.
Key brought your suitcases in, still looking a little upset from earlier.
You sighed as you thought of how to cheer him up.
"Key Oppa, im sorry i got mad at you earlier" you said, looking at him innocently.
"No its okay" he finally said.
Just to really cheer him up, you hugged him tightly,making him blush, even though ya'll had hugged before. You looked up, making eye contact with him for just a second, before Jonghyun interrupted you.
"Okaaaay! Lets show you the rest of the house!"he said, and as you walked out the door you heard him punch Key in the arm.
"Hey guys" Minho said, standing in the living room, looking at his Itouch,"We've been invited to SNSD's party tonight!____, you wanna go?"
"Of course!" you said, " I love SNSD!"
-Later at night, at the party-
"WOW! I cant believe I just met SNSD!" you said happily to Taemin.
"Yup!" he said back.He didnt say much since you could see he was really busy trying to not randomly start dancing in the middle of conversation.
"Just dance already!" you finally said.
"Was it that obvious?"he asked, as he started doing his famous "popping".
"Yeaah..pssshht,I can do better than that" you said, watching him dance.
"Oh really?Then how about you show me?"he said back.
You started dancing to the best you could, showing him your best dance moves.
"Hmmm...your good, but i'm still better" He said once you finished dancing.
"Oh are you now?Then how about a dance off?"
"Well good luck then!"you said as he started dancing, drawing attention.
He stopped, since it was your turn. Amazingly, you won!
"I cant believe..you won O:"Taemin said.
"Well believe it!;D" you said back
Suddenly, a slow song came on.Taemin looked at you nervously like if he wanted to say something.
"Do..do you wanna dance with me?" he said as he smiled sheepishly.
"Of course"you said, smiling back.He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck.Before you knew it your head was on his shoulder and you were both moving slowly to the beat of the song.Honestly, you felt safe in his arms,held tightly against him.You looked up at him and made eye contact.He blushed deeply, yet he didnt look away.Slowly, he started to lean in but then a fast song started, completely ruining the moment, and to finish it off, Jonghyun came over and asked you to dance with him.Maybe it wasnt meant to be with you and Taemin...or maybe not YET.