Chapter 14

Year With SHINee

The next morning you woke up to Taemin and Tammie jumping up and down on the bed.
"NOONANOONANOONANOONA WAKE UP!"
You mumbled "Shut up" and moved closer to Key.
"OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!WAKEY WAKEY OPPA!"you heard Tammie yell as she was jumping on Key's side of the bed.Key made an annoyed grunt and put his pillow over his head.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!"
You sat up.
"WHAT?!"
They both got really quiet.
"IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?"
"No.."
"IS SOMEONE HURT?"
"No.."
"IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING?"
"No..."
"THEN BYE."you said, falling back onto the bed.
"But nooonaaaaaa!Hyungggggggggg!"
Key sighed.
"FINE!We'll get up!God!"Key said.
"Yay!"Taemin said, jumping off the bed.He helped Tammie down and they ran out of the room. You sighed as you got out of bed and stretched.
Key got up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Good morning, baby."he whispered into your ear, making you shiver a little.
"Good morning.."you said, running your hand through his hair and kissing him.He tightened his arms around your waist and kissed down your neck.
"How did you sleep?"he asked.
"Good..how about you?"
"Yeah same."he said.He kissed you a couple of times before burying his face into your neck.
"Take a shower with me?"he asked.
"Nah, im going to the kitchen."
"Hmph.Then you owe me."
"Sounds good."you said, kissing him before walking out of the room.
You walked into the kitchen where Taemin and Tammie were both sitting up on the counter.
"Hey guys."
"Hey."they both said.
"So..what were yall doing last night?"
"Nothing!"they said simultaneously.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah,noona!Why do you ask?"Taemin said, looking at you nervously.
"Oh ya'll are such liars. Key and I could hear you."
Taemin started blushing.
"O-oh."
"Ya'll know yall arnt supposed to be doing that, right?"you said, opening the refrigerator and  getting out a water bottle.
"Noona,we're not babies!and besides I wouldnt be talking!You and Key hyung are always doing that kind of stuff."
"Yeah but we're older, Taemin-ah.."
"Whatever."he said, rolling his eyes and looking at Tammie then kissing her cheek.
"Okay fine.Do what you want.I could care less."you said, getting annoyed and walking away.You went into the living room where Minho was sitting on the couch, eating his ramen.
"RAMEN!"you said, grabbing the chopsticks away from him and eating it.
"HEY!Thats mine!" he said, grabbing it back.
"Rude.."you said,giving him puppy dog eyes.
He sighed.
"Keep it."he muttered.
"Yay!"you said, finishing it then giving the bowl back to him."Go put that away."
"What?!Your the one who ate it!You put it away!"
"Never!"you said, going into your room. You changed into white minishorts and a splatter painted tank top before going into the kitchen.Key was there looking through the refrigerator.He didnt notice you behind him so you smacked his , making him turn around.He smiled when he saw you.
"Hey baby.. "he said, grabbing your waist and pulling you forward then kissing you.You wrapped your arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to your and pulled you closer,sliding his tongue into your mouth as he kissed you.
"Ewww!Noona!Hyung!Please!Have some decency!or atleast move away from the refrigerator! God,all I wanted was food but I get this!"Taemin said, walking in with Tammie.
Key ignored him completely and continued kissing you.
"Guys?!Really?!"Taemin said.
You bit Key's bottom lip and he let out a soft moan, and you heard Taemin sigh.
"I see your ignoring me.Okay then."he said, walking out.
Key picked you up and put you on the counter,running his hands up your legs to your -coughsneezechoke:D-.He rubbed you a little which made you moan and he laughed.
"Mm,you like that?"
You smiled and kissed him.
"Shut up."you said.
He laughed a little and kissed you, rubbing you harder.You started , but Jonghyun walked in, ruining everything.
"WOAH.Not here guys!"
"Whatever."Key muttered, picking you up and carrying you to his room.
He layed you down on his bed and locked his door, then got on top of you.
"Want to?"he asked, biting down on his lip.
"Yeah.."you said. He started kissing down your neck.He pulled your shirt up and your cleavage,making you let out a few soft moans.He trailed kissed down your stomach to the top of your shorts and along it slowly.You shivered and he looked up at you and smiled.He tugged at the button of your shorts with his teeth, ing it and pulling your shorts off.He bit down on the elastic of your and pulled them down then kissed back up to your lips.He let you take his clothes off before getting on top of you and grinding his hips into yours.You started and he smiled.
"Yay"he said, kissing down your neck.You laughed and he started grinding faster.
"Key!"
He smiled.
"Yes, baby?"he said against your lips,wrapping your legs around his waist and grinding harder.
"Oh my god,Key!"
He smiled and a few minutes passed and he stopped.
He fell back next to you on the bed, panting heavily and trying to catch his breath.
"How was that?"he said.
"Good.Really good."
He smiled.
"Glad you liked it."
You laughed.
"I love you."
"Love you too."he said, getting up and getting dressed.
You got dressed and fixed your hair before leaving his room to the living room.
"You guys are..im not even saying anything."Onew said, rolling his eyes.
"Remember.These walls are thin.We could all hear ya'll, and we have no interest in listening to you guys having ."Jonghyun said, rolling his eyes.
Key smiled.
"Well in that case, we need to be louder."he said,smacking your and sitting down next to Taemin on the couch.You smiled and Key pulled you into his lap and kissed you.Taemin scooted away.
"Yah!Dont start doing stuff!"
"We can do whatever we want!Its our house too you know!"
"Its not ALL yours!"
Key smiled and tightened his arms around your waist.
"But she is."he said, winking at you.
You laughed and you heard Taemin say "Ew!"
Key pulled you close and started making out with you but Taemin pulled you away from each other.
"Stop it." he muttered.
Key smiled.
"What?Is Taemin-ah jealous?Its okay, hyung still loves you!"he said, hugging Taemin and kissing his cheek.
"YAH!"Taemin said, wiping his cheek and pushing Key off.
Key laughed.
"You dont love me anymore, Taeminnie-ah?" he said
"YAH!Who cares?!"Jonghyun said.
"And stop calling me Taeminnie. I'm not little."Taemin said, getting up and going to his room.
"Whats his problem?"Key muttered.
"Who knows..im bored.."
Key smiled.
"Should we do something about that?"
You nodded and he grabbed your arm and pulled you into his room, slamming the door shut behind you and pressing you against it.
"God,I want you..I want you so ing bad.."he said against your lips, kissing you as he slid his fingertips down your back.You shivered and he your neck slowly.You played with the button on his jeans as he kissed you,gently pushing his tongue into your mouth.You his bottom lip with the tip of your tongue and rubbed him.
"Oh god your--"He stopped talking and moaned loudly.
You smiled.
"Mm,you like that,oppa?"
"God,yes.."
"Well too bad!"you said, moving your hand away.
"Wha--??!"
You laughed a little and he picked you up and put you on his bed.
"Oh your gonna get it now!"he said, smiling.
You bit your lip.
"Bring it, baby."
He smiled and bit the bottom of your shirt,pulling it up setting it on your cleavage then kissing down your stomach.He the charm on your belly button piercing and kissed back up your stomach to your cleavage.He pulled your shirt off and slowly under your bra.You moaned and he smiled and bit your bra strap, pulling it off of your shoulder then kissing you.
"I love you"you said softly.
He smiled and bit your shoulder,which made you moan again.He pulled your shorts off and the lace on the top of your .
"God,Key.."
He laughed and flipped yall over so you were on top of him.
You kissed his neck and pulled his shirt off then kissed down his chest.
"Come on baby, you can do better than that."he said, running his hand through your hair.You laughed and down his stomach and bit the button on his jeans, ing them and pulling them off.You under the waistband of his boxers and he moaned.He flipped over again and got on top of you, kissing down your stomach and biting the bow on the front of your .He got on top of you and started grinding his hips into yours,making you moan.He grinded harder and you moaned louder.
"Oh god Key!"
Just then you heard banging on the wall and Taemin yelled "SHUT UP!"
"Never!"Key yelled back, grinding harder,making you let out a scream.
All of a sudden you heard Tammie moan.You laughed.
"What,are they trying to drown us out by making their own noise?"Key said.
"I guess!"
"Well then lets be louder!"
"Sounds good!"
Key started grinding harder and faster, letting out an "Oh my God!"
You smiled,but a little later you heard "Oh my ing god Taemin!"
"!Be louder!"Key said,grinding so hard the bed was squeaking.
"I cant be--YES!Oh god yes Key!"
He smiled.
"Thats more like it."
You heard "Harder Taemin! Harder harder harder! Oh gooood! Gaaah! Taemin!" come from the other room, then all of a sudden you heard Jonghyun yell "SHUT THE UP!"
Key stopped and let out a long breath.
"God I cant do anymore.."he said, panting heavily."You..take up..so..much..energy.."
You smiled.
"Sorry baby."
He nodded and kept trying to catch his breath.He had sweat matting his hair to his forehead and there was sweat dripping from his face.
"Am I that much work?"you said, laughing.
"Y-yeah..Jesus, baby.."he said, falling back next to you on the bed.
You laughed and got dressed then looked over at Key, who still laying on the bed, breathing heavily.Eventually he got up and got dressed, but you could still see that he was sweating and his breathing still wasnt back to normal.