Chapter 5

Year With SHINee

When you woke up the next morning you were in your bed.Taemin must have put you to bed, how sweet.You got up and took a shower,got dressed and did your hair before walking into the kitchen.
"Hey beautiful"Jonghyun said, smiling at you.
You gave him your death glare and walked straight past him to look for food. He gave a confused look and looked at the guys for help.
"Aren't you just gonna start making out with him again?"Key muttered under his breath.
You glared at him and continued looking for food, and you noticed Jonghyun giving Key the most confused look.Jong got up and hugged you from behind,still unaware of why you were ignoring him.
"Whats wrong,babe?"he whispered in your ear, and you shoved him off.
"DONT touch me.EVER."
He stumbled back and gave you a confused look.What the hell? he didnt even remember?Stupid jerk.The only one who looked more confused than Jonghyun was Key.
~Didnt she like yesterday? Wasnt SHE making out with HIM?What if...what if that wasnt what happened?Uh oh.~(Key's thoughts)
You sat down next to Key, deciding to confront him.
"So Key, did you have fun at the party?Did you dance alot? You know, maybe make out any cute girls?"
"Yeah."He said."And what about you? Did you have fun making out with other guys?Cuz I sure did have fun with that girl!"you could see something in his eyes. It was a mix of anger and...jealousy? That didnt make sense!
In a bit of a fit you got up and went to your room and slammed the door. 'I sure did have fun with that girl'! probably didnt even know her for more than a minute.After a while of sitting alone in frustration, you heard a knock on your door.
"Come in!"you muttered, without thinking who it might be.
It was Key.What did he want?
"What?"
"Whats your problem?"He finally said, "Why are you mad at me?"
"Why do you care?"
"I DONT."He said coldly, "Taemin made me come in here and talk to you."
You flinched slightly, because you had never heard him be this serious..and.. saying he didnt care really did hurt. You thought if you should tell him that you liked him, and clear the thing about you and Jonghyun up, and you decided you should.
"When...when I saw you and Cassie..it pissed me off,okay?"
"Why? Its not like were together or anything?" he said.
"Yeah but..cant you tell I really like you?"you managed to say, tears started to fill your eyes and you wiped them away quickly.
"You sure about that?Because it sure didnt seem like it with what you and Jonghyun were doing."He didnt seem convinced.
"You babo, he FORCED me to do that!"you said,"He was drunk as hell and he forced me, okay?! Why do you think he doesnt remember?! Why do you think I told him not to touch me?!God, Key your really ignorant."
The look he gave you were so many emotions that you couldnt tell how he was feeling.
"You mean...he..I only kissed Cassie because I got jealous of you and Jonghyun!"he blurted out.
"So..if you were jealous then...you..like me?"you said hopefully.
He nodded.
"Alot.For a while, now."He stepped closer to you until your back was against the wall.
"So..you really like me?"he asked
"I think ive said that.."you muttered.
Your faces were as close as last times, so when he spoke you could feel his lips brushing against yours softly, giving you extreme butterflies.Finally,he pulled you closer to him and kissed you.His lips were soft, and they fit perfectly against yours.Slowly, the kiss got deeper and more romantic, leaving you breathless.He started kissing you neck but you had to make him stop, because the position and everything was reminding you of last night.
"Fine."he said with a smirk. He picked you up and put you on your bed, then got on top of you and kissed your neck.You werent going to complain, of course.
"Fine. Thats better."you said, trying not to laugh. You bit his bottom lip softly and he let out a small groan, but you had to slap his hand over his mouth.
"Shut up!Are you trying to make everyone hear us?!"You meant to sound serious, but it sounded more playful.
"Im sorry!If you dont want me to do that,then dont do things that will make me!>.<" he laughed
You smiled
"Maybe we should keep this our secret for now, okay?"
He nodded
"Yeah.."
Perfect.You and Key had a dirty little secret(: