Chapter 13

Year With SHINee

The next day you,Key,Jonghyun,Tammie, and Taemin decided to go to the mall.Taemin had his arm wrapped around Tammie's waist and she had her head on his shoulder, and you were holding hands with Key, leaving Jonghyun alone.You were thinking about the last time you were at the mall, remembering the elevator incident with Key and the lollipop, which made you smile.
"Tammie, can I talk to you?"you said
"Uh sure"she said.Taemin kissed her cheek before letting her go with you, and you gave Key a fast peck on the lips.You walked with her a little farther from the guys, who were just waiting.
"Do you wanna mess with the guys?"you said
She smiled.
"How?"
"Okay well last time we came to the mall, Jonghyun got me this really long lollipop and I ate it infront of them anddd.."
"Ohh!I get it!Yeah lets do it!"
You walked back to Key and she went back to Taemin.Key grabbed your hand again and kissed your forehead.
"What did you girls talk about?"Jonghyun asked.
"Nothing!"You and Tammie said together.
"Hey!Honey, can we go to the candy store?"Tammi asked Taemin, jumping around like a little kid.
"Of course, princess."
"Yay!"she said,running to the candy store.You and her went into the lollipop section.
"Oh no.."Key said,running his hand through his hair."Jagiya, what are you--Oh my god."
You smiled as you and Tammie bought the longest lollipops you could find.You ran off to the elevators, being followed by the boys. Once everyone got in, you let the elevator go up a few floors before hitting the stop button.
"Noona..why did you stop the elevator?"Taemin asked.
"So we can all hang out."you said, smiling innocently at Key.
"NOT HERE!"he mouthed.
"Im hungry."Tammie said.
"Yeah me too."you said. Both of you pulled out your lollipops and unwrapped them.Key was watching you, already fidgeting nervously.You sat down near Jonghyun, and Key sat to the other side of you. You started the lollipop up and down slowly and you heard Key take in a deep breath.
"Jagiya, please dont.Y-you know what happens to me when you do things l-like that."he said quietly.
You ignored him and kept on it.
"Baby,please--oh my god.."he said, biting down on his lip and palming at the front of his pants.He tried to stop watching you but he kept turning back.You looked over at Jonghyun who wasnt saying anything, but his eyes were widened.He slowly pulled his knees up to his chest and you smiled at him then turned back to Key.He was looking down,but he kept looking back up at you.You winked at him and it up and down slowly.
Key took in another deep breath and finally jumped up, hitting the go button as hard as he could and fidgeting like crazy as he waited for the doors to open.They finally did and he grabbed you by the wrist pulling you onto a basically isolated floor and dragging you into the bathroom.
"Just..why would you--Now look what you did!..."he said, looking down.
He sighed heavily and you laughed.
"I-its not funny!"
You smiled.
"Come on,baby."you said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into one of the stalls.
"What are you doing?"
"What,you dont want me to do anything about it?"
His eyes widened.
"No!Yes!I mean--"
"Yeah, I know, baby."you said, pressing him against the wall and kissing him.You ed his jeans and he let out a loud whimper.
"Y-yah!Hurry up!"
"Okay!God, hold on or your gonna be doing it yourself!"
"No!"
"Alright then,hold up!"you said.He sighed impatiently and finally just grabbed your hand and shoved it into his pants.You laughed.
"Oh Key, what to do with you.."you sighed, kissing his neck.
He moaned and pushed into your hand.
"J-just--"
"Yeah yeah, I know."you said,rubbing him.
"Y-yeah..."He said, pushing your hand further into his pants.
After a few minutes he let you pull your hands out.
He was leaning against the wall of the stall, panting softly with sweat dripping down his forehead.
"T-thanks baby.."he said
You nodded.
"Now come on lets go get everyone else."you said.
He nodded as he wiped the sweat off of his face.You called Jonghyun as Key called Taemin.
Jonghyun answered on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jongie!Were leaving now."
"Oh.Okay.See you at the car."he said
"Yeah."you said, hanging up the phone.


When you got home, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin sat down on the couch.
Key was sitting between Taemin and Jonghyun, so you had no space to sit next to him.He really looked kind of tired, so you didnt really want to sit on him.You sat down on the floor infront of the couch, facing them.
"So what did you and Tammie do when I left?"Jonghyun asked.
"Nothing really.She got mad at me for throwing her lollipop, then I got her un-mad, then we left."
"Fun."Key said.
"I guess.."
Everyone just watched and episode of Start Golden Bell, and when it was over Taemin got up and went to his room.You turned from the TV and looked back at Key and Jonghyun.Jonghyun had grabbed Key's hand and was playing with his rings and bracelets, but Key didnt really seem to mind.After watching a few commercials, Key got up.
"Im tired."he said.
"Go to sleep then."You looked at the time.It was 10.Surprisingly you were tired too.
"Sleep with me.." (not ually, you XD) he said, rubbing his eyes.
"Mmkay."you said, getting up and going to your room to get ready for bed.When you were done you went into Key's room.He was wearing a thin white tshirt and a hoodie along with sweatpants.He layed down in his bed and patted the spot next to him.You got in and he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to him.You loved how warm he was against you and the way his arms made you feel safe.You pressed up against him, burying your face into his chest and listening to his heart beat.
"I love you.Goodnight, jagiya."
"I love you too,Kibum."
You were about to fall asleep when you heard a girl moan.
You sat up and nudged Key.
"What was that?"you asked.
"I dont know.."he said quietly.
You heard it again, and this time a guy.
"Was that...Taemin?"you said.
"Maybe."Key mumbled, closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep.
You were getting up when Key pulled you back down.
"Leave them alone.You know how bad it pisses us off when some one interrupts us, dont interrupt them."
"Yah!Its illegal, you know that right?Theyre both underage.."
"Jagiya,just let them, okay?Go to sleep."
You rolled your eyes.
"Fine."you muttered.