Chapter 12

Year With SHINee

NOTE:

READ THE OTHER STORY: B2ST AND SHINee FAN FIC PLEASE!!

Taemin and Tammie left to get her stuff and the other guys got up and went to their room.You had just sat down on the floor and the TV when someone's hands covered your eyes.
"Guess who,baby?"Key whispered into your ear
"Hmmm..Jonghyun oppa?"
"Guess again"
"Minho oppa?"
"Nope!"
"Well its not Taemin..uh..Onew oppa?"
"Try again"
"Hmm..well..Ive named everyone important.."
He laughed
"Oh really?"
"Yeah!"
"I think you forgot someone!"
"Hmmm...OHHH! Key oppa!"
"Yeah!" he said, taking his hands away from your eyes.
You smiled.
"I love youuu!"you said,smiling innocently.
"Mhmm."
"Kiss me?"
"Fine."he said,tilting your  face to his and kissing you.You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to the floor next to you.He pushed you back onto the floor, getting on top of you as he kissed you.You made out for a while before the front door opened.
"Yah!Could you go an hour without all that?!"Taemin asked
"Nope!"you and Key said at the same time.Taemin sighed in annoyance and he and Tammie went to his room.Keys lips had just barely gotten back to yours when Jonghyun came in.
"Yah!You guys!Get a room!"
"AISH!FINE!"Key said, standing up and pulling you to his room.
"God some people are just so.."he muttered, shutting the door behind him.You sat down on his bed and looked around.His room was surprisingly neat.He sat down next to you on the bed.
"What?"he asked, noticing you looking around.
"Nothing.Ive just never really..seen your room."
He laughed.
"Your in here all the time!"
"Yeah but im never really paying attention to--why am I talking about your room?!"
He laughed again.
"I dont know.Kiss me, baby?"
"Yeah."you said, leaning in and kissing him.He held your face in his hands as he kissed you, moving closer to you every few seconds.He eventually ended up on top of you,feeling up your shirt as he kissed you.His kisses were short and teasing, but sweet.You laughed.
"Yaaah Key dont tease me!"
"Im not teasing!"he said, smiling innocently
"Yes you areee!"
"Hm, ive been caught!"
You smiled.
"Yeah.Come on, lets go, you bore me."you said.
"HEY!"
"Im kidding!I love you!"
"Yeah you better."
You smiled and walked into the living room, Key following after you.
Jonghyun was sitting on the couch texting.
"Helloooooo!"you said
Jonghyun looked up from his phone.
"Hey!Were having a party tonight."
"Awesome.Whos coming?"
"Oh the usual..uhh SNSD, F.T. Island,BEG,UKISS,Super Junior..B2ST."
"Ohhh and is that..one..person coming with B2ST?"
He was quiet for a while.
"You look..so..pretty!" he said, smiling nervously.
You crossed your arms.
"Oh so she is.Well thats okay I guess."
"It is?"
"Yeah!Hey Jonghyun, I was just wondering, have you ever wanted to be buried in a certain place or is the backyard okay?"you said.
He immediately got up and ran into his room.
"Yeah thats what I thought."you said, sitting down on the couch.
"Jagiya, you cant death threat people!"Key said, laughing.
"Yes I cannn!"
He smiled and sat next to you.
"Okay okay! Your gonna be nice tonight, right?"
You rolled your eyes.
"Yeah yeah, whatever."
"Promise?"he said,twisting a strand of your hair around his finger.
"Fine."
"Good girl."he said,giving you a fast kiss on the lips.
"Mhmm."you said, standing up and going to your room.
You got ready for the party,and when you came out, the house was filling up with people.You made your way outside where Key,Jonghyun, Taemin and Tammie were.You sat down next to Key, talking with them for a while.
"Hey, im going to go see if Gi Kwang is here yet."Jonghyun said,standing up.
"Okay,bye."Tammie said.
The minute Jonghyun walked away, Key pulled you close and started making out with you.
"Yah!Noona!Please dont do that!"Taemin said.
Key kissed you a couple more times before pulling back.
"Why not? Its not like yall have never done this before."Key said.
"Well I have, but not in front of people!"he said.
Key laughed and got up,grabbing your hand and pulling you inside.
"Baby!"he said
"Yeah?"
"Lets go play 7 minutes in heaven."
"Okay."You said, going towards where people were playing.There were a lot of people in a circle.Out of the people there you recognized Onew,Jonghyun,Yoseob,Hyun seung, Hong Ki, Seunghyun, and Kevin.You sat down in the circle with Key.A few minutes later, Tammie came up.
"Tammie!"Hyun Seung yelled.He jumped up and picked her up and spun her around.
"Hi Hyun Seung."she said
He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the circle next to him.
Taemin was standing just standing there, so she told him to sit with her.He smiled and walked over to her, and she stood up, letting him sit down before sitting in his lap.
"Okay,what im going to choose two people to go into the closet for seven minutes and do whatever.Now since I dont feel like being mean today, and ____ would kill me if I put two certain people together--"Jonghyun said
You gave him a look and he turned quickly, avoiding eye contact with you.
"If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you will only go with them.So first I choose Taemin and Tammie."
"Yay!"Tammie said, getting up and running into the closet with Taemin.
Jonghyun started a timer on his phone.Five minutes passed by of everyone sitting there awkwardly.
"What do you think theyre doing?"Hyun Seung finally said.
"Well..If theyre anything like me and ____, theyre probably--"Key started saying before you quickly put your hand over his mouth.
"Shut up!"you said.He nodded and you moved your hand.
A few more minutes passed and the alarm on Jonghyun's phone went off.He grabbed a camera from his jacket pocket, opened the closet door, flashed the camera and yelled "Times up!", then shut the door and sat back down.
Tammie and Taemin came out a little later.Jonghyun passed the camera around to everyone, which you found a little invasion-of-privacy-ish XD
The picture was of Tammie shirtless against Taemin, his hands on her as he was kissing her neck.When the camera got to Taemin and he saw,he started blushing.
"Okay next is..Key and ___"Jonghyun said.
Key jumped up and pulled you into the closet, slamming the door behind him.He immediately started kissing you, pulling you close and pressing you against him.He pinned you against the wall, kissing and biting your neck.He pulled your shirt off and started kissing you again, his kisses seeming almost urgent.He pushed his tongue into your mouth, doing everything so fast you barely had time to respond.You played with his zipper as you kissed him, making him shiver every time your hand brushed too close against him.He pushed into your hand and whimpered softly, making you laugh a little.
"Okay okay.."you said , kissing along his jaw as you undid his pants.
He impatiently grabbed both of your hands and basically shoved them into his pants.
"Hey, hold up!"you said, trying to keep up with him.
He mumbled something in response and continued pushing into your hands. He kept letting out little whimpers and a few moans, which could have probably been heard by everyone else.
"Key, keep quiet!"you said.
He nodded.
"Y-yeah, im trying."
"God you at this."you muttered,kissing him to muffle his moans.
A few more minutes passed and Jonghyun came in, flashing the camera and yelling "times up!"like he had for Tammie and Taemin.He shut the door and you heard him yell, then Onew yell "What the hell?!"
You started laughing as you pulled your hands out of Key's pants and put your shirt back on.He sighed and wiped the sweat off of his forehead before fixing his clothes.
"We're not done.You owe me."he said
"Sure, why not."you shrugged, fixing yourself before opening the door and walking out.Looking at Jonghyuns expression you just had to laugh.He looked like someone who had just seen the creepiest thing ever.
"You guys are NASTY!"Onew said.
You smiled.
"Thats only half of it."you said.
"DONT WANNA KNOW!"Onew yelled, covering his ears.
You laughed and sat down in Key's lap, who had already taken his place back in the circle.
Tammie picked up the camera and looked at it, making the same face Jonghyun had.You heard Taemin say "Ew" and burry his face into Tammie's neck.
"Really, guys?"Tammie said
You and Key nodded, smiling.
"So ____ and Key are now disqualified, because we use that closet, and I dont need memories everytime I walk in to get my jacket."Jonghyun said.
"HEY!You cant disqualify people from this game!"Key said
"Well I can now!Jesus,guys!"Jonghyun said.
"Well FINE then I guess we'll go elsewhere.Your just jealous you dont have a girlfriend."you said.
He rolled his eyes and you and Key got up and walked around. You eventually sat down on the couch.
"You, Key, need to learn how to keep quiet!" you said.
He blushed.
"Im sorry!I'll try!"
"Try harder!God I swear they heard you across the street!"
His blush turned deeper.
"Am I that loud?"
"Kind of!"
"Oh..."
"Buuuut your cute, so its okay,Kibummie-ah!"
He smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeaaah!"you said, hugging him tightly.
He laughed and wrapped his arms around you, hugging back.
"I love you."he said.
"I love you too.Im tired.Im going to sleep, how about you?"
"Yeah I guess."
"Mmkay.Goodnight,Key oppa.I love you."you said, kissing his bottom lip and starting to walk to your room.
"No no wait!"he said grabbing your wrist and pulling you back."Sleep in my room?"
"Eh, sure."You said.You walked to his room with him, falling asleep next to him.