Chapter 8

Year With SHINee

The next morning, you woke up feeling incredibly lazy.You didnt want to go anywhere today.AT ALL.You got yourself ready then walked into Key's room.He was still asleep.How adorable, he looked like a little kid,and he was hugging a teddy bear.(:Not wanting to wake him up, you just kissed his head and went back to your room.You remembered you had 4minute's party that night.Even though you really didnt want to go today, you had to.To keep an eye on Key.But then again...you trusted him.You heard footsteps ,then they stopped at your door, and it opened slowly.It was..Taemin?
"Noona"he said and sat down next to you on your bed.
"What is it Taeminnie?"you said, kissing the top of his head and hugging him
"Im bored."
You laughed
"Is that all?"
He nodded.
"Your the only one awake, noona.Play with me."he said cutely.
"Hmm..not now Taeminnie-ah, but I promise we'll spend some time together today, okay?Go back to bed, gets some more rest,its still early"
He nodded and you kissed his forehead,then he got up and went to his room.You just layed there on you bed for a few hours, thinking about anything and everything, until you heard the guys in the kitchen, eating breakfast,which obviously meant everyone was awake.You came into the kitchen and sat down,winking at Key.He smiled and you thought no one saw it, but someone did see it.
~Noona is so beautiful...but I knew there was something between her and Key!~(Taemin's thoughts)
-Later that night-
You sat in Key's room,watching him get ready for the party.
"Are you sure you dont want to go,babydoll?"he asked you, a look of hope in his eyes in case you had changed your mind.
"Yeah im sure."you said
He gave you a puppy dog look and pouted, but his look didnt work as well as Jonghyun's,so you shook your head.
"But whyyyy?" he whined
"Because im tired,baby.Now go to the party and dont get in any trouble.Saranghae."you said, kissing him after.
"Nado saranghae"he muttered and kissed back.
After him and Jonghyun,Minho and Onew left for the party, you sat down on the couch and started watch Star Golden Bell with Taemin.He didnt go because He wasnt feeling well, so it was just you and him alone.
~Should I ask her?But what would be the point of it?She would deny it..~(Taemins thoughts)
"Noona.."he finally said.
"Yeah?"
"Is there something between you and hyung?"
"Which one,Taeminnie?"you said
"Key."
His name made your heart skip a beat, and you can feel your face starting to turn red.
"N-no.Since the party we havnt been as close"you lied.
"I saw you wink at him during breakfast..."
"Okay so there is..but..you cant tell anyone, okay?"
He nodded
~ I knew she had something with him..maaan now ill never win her over..no dont think that way,Taemin, something good could happen!Oh yeah right..~ (Taemin's thoughts)
You and Tamein soon went to bed, but you woke up when you heard a girl scream.You walked into the living room, and immediately,tears started streaming down your face.Key and Cassie were on the couch, making out, Key with his hand in her , Cassie with hers down Key's pants.
You ran into your room crying, and slammed the door so hard it almost broke off. Once you were in your room, you couldnt dial Yoseob's number fast enough. He answered on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hello?Yoseob? I think you should know something about your gf. Shes basically ing Key on the couch over here.Just thought you would like to know."
You hung up before he could say anything, knowing he would be here soon.
Not even ten minutes later, you heard Yoseob and Cassie yelling at each other, a door slam, then silence. You spent over an hour crying over Key, and you finally walked out to go to Taemin's room.As you were walking through the living room towards Taemin's room, you saw Key on the floor,drunk, bloody,and passed out.You did your best not to cry and you ran right to Taemin, who was already waiting outside his door for you.He wrapped his arms around you and held you close as you sobbed into his chest.
"I hate him! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM IM NEVER TALKING TO HIM AGAIN."
"Shhh...its okay,babe, its okay.."
Taemin took you inside his room and sat you on his bed.He started your hair as he held you close.After a while you managed to calm down, still wrapped in Taemin's arms.You looked up and stared into his eyes,then you just grabbed his head,pulled it towards yours and kissed him.He kissed differently than Key..Taemin's kisses were soft and sweet, while Key's were also sweet, but they had a mix of an edgy bad boy.Before you knew it, you were making out with Taemin.The thing was he didnt stop you, he just kissed back every single time. Then you heard the front door open.The other guys were home.You got off of Taemin because you knew the guys would be in there soon.Jonghyun slammed open the door,looking relieved to see that both of you were safe.
"What happened?"he asked "Butterfly, why are you crying?"
You were about to tell him when you realized it would mean telling him about you and Key.But its not like you were with him anymore, so it didnt matter.You explained the whole story,and surprisingly, Jonghyun was completely understanding.You went off to bed for that night,knowing you would hate this day forever.