Chapter 3

Year With SHINee

You were fast asleep that night, until you started hearing something. It was...a voice...and it was calling your name.Then you started to hear it clearer, it was...Jonghyun's voice?Rubbing the sleep from your eyes you opened them and saw that it really was Jonghyun.
"Oppa?Oppa whats wrong its... 4 IN THE FREAKING MORNING?!"
"Noona.."he started saying innocently.
"Shut up your older,that makes no sense, only Taeminnie can call me that." you muttered.
"I know.I just wanted to call you that..but anyway..I had a bad dream"
"So you want me to do what about it?"you said back,slightly annoyed. He was 21 and he still had to come to other people when he had bad dreams.
"Yeobo.."he started saying.
"Yah, save that for Key...but whaaattt?Oh my god im trying to sleep!"
"Can i sleep in your bed?"he finally asked
"But...Jong..look,that wouldnt look right to the other guys okay? So just go back to your room.."
You were about to go back to sleep when he started giving you those puppy dog eyes that no one could resist.(They look kind of like:http://img.youtube.com/vi/Q2NEDawe_D8/0.jpg)  He just looked so innocent looking at you like that, that you couldnt help but say okay.He layed down next to you  and covered himself with YOUR blanket(freaking blanket hog). After that you fell asleep, and woke up around 8 a.m. to the sound of two people whispering the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Taemin and Key standing in your doorway watching you and Jonghyun.Then you realized the reason they were looking at you like that was because the position you and Jong were in. Your head was on his chest and his arm was around you, and honestly it didnt look like a 'just friends' position. You sat up immediately in case they would assume something.
"Its not what it looks like, I swear." you said, only making it seem that much more suspicious
 "Yeah..right." Key said and he turned around and walked away. You looked hopefully at Taemin, because maybe he believed you.
"Do you believe me, Taeminnie ah?
"Uhmm.. yeah, sure." He said,following Key, but something told you he wasnt convinced.
You shook Jonghyun slightly to wake him up for proof, but he didnt wake up.You tried shaking him harder but he was still asleep. Finally you just hit him in the middle of the chest, trying not to do it hard but really, you werent sure of how hard you hit him.
"WAKE UP YOU BABO, I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WOULD ASSUME THINGS!"
With that he sat up, rubbing his chest where you hit him.Maybe you did hit him a bit too hard.
"OWWWWWW.. what was that for?!"
"You babo,"you said, getting off the bed"I said I told you the guys would assume things. Thanks to you, the guys probably think im a ho or something."

He looked at you with his puppy eyes again and said his stupid sorry in stupid english which sounded so stupidly cute.
"Ughh just..go explain things, theyre not taking it from me."
He got up and walked to the kitchen quietly,where the rest of the guys were.
So finally, after explaining everything, the other guys finally believed you.Maybe not completely, but a little was better than nothing.
Key still looked upset,and you guessed being nice to him would help(;D).
You walked over behind him to where he was sitting and his hair.
"So what should we do today, oppa?" you said sweetly,which was clearly making him lose his focus because he couldnt really say anything.
"I think we should go to the beach!" Taemin said
"Hmm..i like that idea. What do you think,Key?" you asked, still his hair.It was really soft anyway xD
"Wait huh?Oh uhmm y-yeah thats good.."he said softly.
"Great! Im gonna go change"you said, walking off.
"Can I help?
Oh my God Jonghyun was such a . You just smacked him upside the head and walked away.
You looked through your suitcase as you thought of which bathing suit to wear.One piece or two piece?Well, you really had worked hard on your figure,so you chose your favorite two piece.To top it off you put on cute flip flops and your favorite big sunglasses.When you came out the guys were already changed, waiting for you.
"Oh.My.God"Key said, giving you a once over.
Jonghyun just put his hand over his nose(hehehe nosebleed) and walked into the bathroom to get some tissue.
"Him and his erted thoughts" Onew said, laughing.

-At the Beach- <- weird capitalization?

You were laying down on your towel next to Key, watching Taemin playing in the water like a little kid, and Jonghyun and Minho teaming up on Onew throwing sand at him.You noticed Key was writing your name in the sand next to his with a heart, but you acted like you didnt, since he might be embarrassed.
"What are you writing, oppa?"you asked, still watching him add little hearts around your name.
"Huh? Oh nothing!" he said, quickly destroying the evidence.
"Noo you were writing something, I saw"
Key looked at you nervously.
"Y-you saw what I wrote or that I was writing something?"
"Just that you were writing"you lied,"Come on what was it?"
"Nothing, nothing.."he said and you finally gave up on trying to make him tell you.
"Jagiya*,"he said, making his voice sound as sweet as he could"Can I tell you something?"
"Yeah sure.."you said back, realizing what he had just called you.
"Jagiya.."he said again"I....I really really li--"
His sentence was cut off by Taemin running over to you
"Noona! Come play with me!"he said excitedly.You looked over at Key and he nodded that you could go, but he didnt move, so you had to grab his hand and drag him over with the rest of the guys.
"Heeey baby"(; Jonghyun said.
You rolled your eyes playfully.
"Hey dork"you said, poking his cheek.
"Like my abs?I know you do.(;"he said.
Jonghyun was stick thin, but you could still see an outline of a sixpack.
Rolling your eyes again, you said,
"Yeah, theyre nice, Jong.."
He got all full of himself and started showing off more, but you werent really paying attention.You were looking at Taemin who was making a small sandcastle with Key.It looked so adorable, the way he acted like such a little kid.He must have felt you looking at him because he looked up.
"Do you wanna help make the sandcastle,noona?" He looked so sweet, you couldnt say no. Not that you would say no anyway.Once you finished,you spent your day at the beach with them until the sun set, and yall sat together watching it.Taemin was sitting in your lap as you were talking with the guys about random things,and he actually fell asleep.With that yoou realized it was getting late, so you decided it would be time to go home.Getting into the limo, you realized what a great time you had, and you were already thinking of plans for tomorrow.

Dictionary mah thingy:
*Jagiya: Honey or Sweetheart, What a bf calls his gf