Chapter 4

Year With SHINee

You sat on your bed, alone,at 7 a.m. in the morning. For some reason, you hadnt been able to sleep the night before, you had the guys on your mind too much. You put on skinny jeans and you 'I Love Key' shirt, knowing Key would like it.(x You fixed your hair and walked into the kitchen,looking for something to eat, but found nothing that interested you,so you just sat down next to the table and decided to wait for the guys.To your surprise, Key walked into the kitchen, still in pajamas, though.
"____ ah? What are you doing here?"
"Couldn't sleep. You?"
"Kind of the same. Awesome shirt by the way."he said, smiling about the fact that the word love and his name were on your shirt.
"So are we going to Gdragons party today,Key?" you asked.
"Just you and me?Or with the other guys?(;" he replied,sitting down next to you.
"With everyone, you creeper."you said playfully.
"Yah! I'm not a creeper!" he said, "but we should hang out sometime,jagiya...alone."
He smiled at you, but something about his eyes made him seem serious.
"Y-yeah.." you said softly. Eye contact with him was making you nervous. Without breaking the eye contact, he gently took your face in his hands and pulled it towards his. You could feel his hands shaking, giving away the fact that he was just as nervous as you were.
~Come on Key...just kiss her.What if she moves away? What then? Well shut up! Just do it!~ (Key's thoughts)
You were so close to him you could feel him breathing softly on your lips.You were just about to kiss when..
"HELLLOOOOO!:D" Jjong said walking in, interrupting your moment. You heard Key cussing him out under his breath and honestly, you were about to do the same.
"You guys have the WORST timing in the world. You know that?!"you said, almost yelling.
"Why? What was happening or ABOUT to happen...butnevergonnahappen?"He asked,glaring at Key as he added in the last part quickly.
"Nothing!" you and Key said in unison.
Jonghyun just shrugged and started looking around for something to eat.
"Lame shirt by the way, my name would like much better on it."
Key got up, rolled his eyes, and walked back into his room.
"So what was really happening?"Jonghyun asked, looking up at you."I know it wasnt nothing.."
"Its just...nothing you need to worry about,okay?" you said, and went back to your room.You needed to distract yourself, so you started looking through you suitcase for a dress for Gdragon's party tonight.Finally,you pulled out your little black dress, a girls best friend..next to diamonds, of course.You tried it on, and you loved it.It was totally curve hugging, slimming and gorgeous.Not to mention it was a mini dress.
( http://www.millionlooks.com/images/matte-jersey-rhinestone-dress.jpg)
-Getting ready for the party, around 7p.m-
You had your dress on,and you were sitting on your bed, zipping up your boots. You put the finishing touches on your make up, and stepped in to the living room, where the guys were waiting for you, as usual.
The responses were as you suspected they would be, Jonghyun's jaw dropped, Taemin couldnt stop staring , and Key was left breathless.
"You look.....beautiful.."Jonghyun finally said.
"Thanks!" you said back,and you walked towards the limo.
Key opened the door for you,and after you sat down, he sat down next to you. During the ride,everyone was quite, but maybe just because there was nothing to talk about.You felt someting on your hand and you noticed it was Key's hand trying to grab yours.You looked up at him and smiled, letting his finger fit into the spaces between yours. The limo stopped, and Key let go of your hand as he stepped outside, then helped you out of the limo.Once you got into the party, loud music was blasting.The song playing was Heartbreaker. Wow. Of course G Dragon would play his own music at his own party.You danced with Key for awhile before he started checking his watch constantly.
"Whats wrong?" you ask him.
"Jagiya.."he said, "I'm gonna be performing with Jessica but i'll be right back."
"What?!Well..okay, ill watch you!"
He smiled and kissed your forehead then made his way backstage to get ready.After Heartbreaker ended, G Dragon announced Key and Jessica performing Barbie Girl.The music started up and Jessica started singing and dancing.You decided you were going to make your move on Key tonight.You made your way to the bathroom, seeing a happy couple making out by the sinks.You slammed the door and their heads shot up. Immediately, you recognized the face.
"Cassie Matthews?!"
She stared at you for a second and said "____!"
She ran over to you and hugged you tightly.Then you noticed who the guy was.It was Yang Yoseob!
"What are you doing all the way in Korea?!" you asked
"I won a year with B2ST!" she replied
"Oh my god! Me too! But with SHINee!"you said
"Thats so cool!" she said back.
"I see you've made a move, huh?"you whispered to Cassie.
"Yeah."she smiled, "What about you?You like anyone yet?"
"I kind of like Key"you said
"The one that just performed with Jessica?"
you nodded.
"But im really nervous with him"you said shyly.
"Want me to go talk to him for you?"she asked
"Sure!" you said
"Alright!Come on Yoseob!"She grabbed his hand and they left.
You fixed your hair, applied some lipgloss, and left the bathroom. You saw Cassie talking to Key for you, and you got nervous.Out of no where, a hand grabbed yours and dragged you somewhere.You turned to see who at was and you were relieved to see it was Jonghyun.
"Jong, you scared the crap out of me! I thought you were some creepy dude!"
Suddenly, he just pinned you against the wall and started kissing your neck.
"Jonghyun what the hell are you doing?!" you asked,shocked.
"Shut up babe, you know you like it"he said.
You could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"Jonghyun..are you drunk?"
He continued kissing you neck and your collarbone, as if you had said nothing.He started forcing kisses on your lips and you tried to turn as your mind debated if you should make him stop or not, and making him stop won.
"Jonghyun, stop it!" you managed to say between the kisses he was forcing on you.
His fingers were tightening at the bottom of your dress, pushing it up slowly, and there wasnt much you could do, he was really strong.You finally managed to push him off, and you slapped him, but all he did was smile, wink and walk away.You look around, only to see Key making out with Cassie.That backstabber!Heartbroken, you run to Taemin in tears.
"____!What happened?"he asked worriedly.
You tried not to cry so hard so you could talk,but it didnt work, and you only ended up crying harder.Taemin took your hand and took you to the limo, until you calmed down a little.
"Now what happened, beautiful?Why are you crying?"He said sweetly.
"Well..I saw....I saw Key kissing my now EX best friend."you finally said.
Taemin flinched a little, because if you were crying over Key and someone else,you liked Key.and not him.But he your hair softly anyways and tried to comfort you.
"Are you sure it was Key?" he asked.
"NO DUH I WOULDNT BE CRYING LIKE THIS IF IT WASNT." you yelled, unaware that you were yelling until you saw Taemin's shocked expression.
"Sorry..."you said immediately, and more tears started coming down your face.He instructed the driver to take you both home, and to come back later for the guys.You finally got home and you walked inside, taking your boots off and slowly sitting down on the couch. Taemin walked straight past you and into his room, then came back with a blanket.He sat down next to you and wrapped it around your shoulders,and after a while of just sitting with him, you fell asleep in his arms.Maybe this was a sign.Maybe you and Key werent meant to be, and you and Taemin were.