Chapter 7

Year With SHINee

You walked over to the elevator, holding Key's hand, hoping you could get in, but just as you stepped forward the doors slammed shut, and you screamed and stumbled back, losing your balance.Luckily, Key caught you before you fell.Tears started welling up in your eyes as you clung on to Key tightly.You heard a sudden noise and you screamed, making Key jump.
"Yah, jagiya, your making me jumpy, calm down!"he said, your hair.No matter how brave he was acting, you could hear his heart pounding as fast as yours was.Then you started hearing voices.
"Key..Key do you hear that?" you said, pressing closer against him.
"Hear what, baby?"he whispered against your ear.
"No..no Key please tell me im not the only one whos hearing that...that whispering.."
"I wish I could.."he said softly, kissing your forehead and gripping you tighter.Just then you saw a figure.A girl.Standing at the end of the hallway.You really just couldnt take it anymore, and you passed out, from fear, shock and lots of other things.When you woke up, you were laying in your bed. Key was sitting next to you.You opened you eyes, relieved to see Key's face and sat up to hug him,burying your face in his shoulder and sniffling. He breathed out a sigh of relief and held you tightly.
"Jagiya,you scared the hell out of me"he said softly, wiping your tears off.He kissed your lips and held you close.

 "Come on princess, lets show the guys that your all better."
You walked out into the living room where the guys were laying on the couch and the floor, watching tv.
Taemin was the first to notice.
"NOONA!"he yelled excitedly, and came up to hug you.His hug was sweet, yet protective, making you not want to let go, but Key had started making faces so you had to let go. Jonghyun got up and hugged you also.
"Glad to see your okay!"Minho said
"Yeah you scared us all there.."Onew said.
"Sorry about that guys.Dont worry about me too much though, im fine!"
"Well...okay"Jonghyun and Key said in unison.
"Do you wanna watch the movie with us?" Taemin asked
"What movie?"you asked
"Valentines Day" Jong said
You nodded and sat down with Key on the floor. He wrapped a blanket around the both of you and he played with your hands under the blanket through out the movie.You really did love him, he was adorable.<3
Late that day,the rest of the guys had left to watch a photoshoot, leaving you and Key alone in the empty house.As soon as the lock of the door clicked, Key pulled you close and was kissing you like there was no tomorrow.
"Have you been waiting for this or something?"you said,laughing as Key kissed your neck "You wanted us alone in the house so you could me?" you said jokingly
"Dear God,no."he said,his lips against your skin "I wanted the house alone so i could do you.(x" he said biting your neck as he pressed you against the wall.You gasped, half because of the fact  that he was biting on your neck, and half because of his last remark.Was he serious?It didnt sound that much like a joke..you loved him, but you werent putting out after a few days,you werent a .Oh well, if he was serious,you would stop him before he went too far.Just then he started on your neck.
"Key! Yah! your gonna leave a mark and the guys are gonna see!"
"Oh damn, I forgot!" sure he did.You pushed him off of you...
"Besides.."you said " I can do it better." you said, pushing him against the wall and biting on his neck.He let out a few small whimpers and they grew louder as you slid your hand up his shirt.Wow Key was easy.You pushed him on to your bed.
"You have y self control,Key"you said grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up putting it in his mouth,so he was holding it up with his teeth.
"Here.Hold that you er." He could only nod, as you trailed kisses down his chest.He started squirming a little but he said he liked it.You up his chest slowly and this time he skipped the whimpers and went straight to a loud moan.
"Yah Key i told you, you have no self control"you said, laughing
"Thats not my fault.."he muttered
"Yeah it is,you dork"you said grabbing a fistful of his hair and gently pulling him up to kiss you.He sat up on the edge of the bed and pushed your shirt up, kissing your stomach.
"Wait..when did you get that piercing?"he said, looking at your belly button piercing

"Ive had it for a while now.."you said
".....Thats hot."he finally said making you laugh
He stood up and pushed you against the wall again, grinding his hips against yours.
"Key oppa..are you sure you want to do this?"
"Only if you want to"he said, taking your face in his hands.
"How about...another time, okay babe?"you said, looking into his eyes
He nodded and kissed your forehead.
"Come on, lets go do something we should be doing before the guys come home."he said sitting down on the couch.Just as you sat down and turned the tv on, the door flew open.
"IMMM BAAAAACK!" Jonghyun said "Did you miss me,butterfly?" he asked, smiling at you.
You nodded, even though  you really hadnt that much.He kissed your forehead then walked into the kitchen.
"So what did you guys do while we were gone?"Taemin asked.
"Nothing!"you both said, smiling innocently.
Taemin just nodded slowly and followed Jong.
~Yeah nothing,yeah right..Its no fair!Why does Key get her?~
(Taemin's thoughts)