Chapter 6

Year With SHINee

(YES. i DID enjoy Key:D)

That night Key tucked you into bed.He kissed your forehead as he pulled the blanket up over your shoulders.
"Good night, babydoll"he whispered.
"Key oppa.."you said softly before he left
"Yeah, Jagiya?" he said
"I want a good night kiss"you said cutely
"Yah!I just gave you one"he said
"That was weak..I want a real one!"you said,smiling.
He rolled his eyes playfully and kissed you softly.
"There.How was that?"he whispered against your lips
"Again."you said, pulling him in for one last kiss.
"Yah! How much of me do you want?"he said jokingly, before he kissed back then walked to your doorway.
"Goodnight,babe.Saranghae." he said, turning off your lights and leaving your room.
-The next morning-

You woke up early that morning.Why? You didnt know.But as you walked in to the kitchen, Key was sitting there.
"Jagiya!"he said happily
You hugged him tightly before checking around then kissing him lightly.You could feel his smile under your lips as he kissed back.You sat in his lap, holding his hands and looking into his eyes.
"Sleep well,princess?" he asked
You nodded.
"Yeah.Hey, I didnt get to say before you left..nado saranghae!(I love you too)"
He laughed and pulled you in for another kiss, but you heard someone waking up so you quickly pulled away, just as Jonghyun walked into the room.You rolled your eyes and looked away.
"YAH! WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID ALREADY?!" he said
You got up and walked into your room.He looked at Key hopefully.
Key sighed and finally told him what he did wrong.
"BWOH?! I did that?!"Jonghyun asked in shock
Key just stared at him.
Jonghyun opened your door and just came right in.
"Did I say you could come in?"you said, glaring at him
"Butterfly.."he said softly,"Im sorry." he said it in english since he knew that you liked that.
You looked up at him, about to give in, just from that, but you turned away again.
He tried again.
"If I knew what I was doing, i would have stopped!" he said "I would never hurt you.Forgive me?" he said innocently, giving you his puppy eyes.
You sighed wondering if you should forgive him.
"Fine."you said."But if you do that again, you better learn to sleep with one eye open." Wow. That failed.He sleeps with his eyes open anyways.
"Correction. You do that again, you die."
He laughed and reached his arms out for a hug, which you gave to him even though you still felt a little awkward.Well, at least you and Jjong were friends again.

-Later at the Mall-

"So guys, where should we go?"
"The candy storeee!"Taemin said, and you laughed because you just knew he would pick that.
"Sure, why not?" you said, and all of you walked in.Taemin almost started spazzing at all the candy.How cute, a little kid a heart.(:
Key wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and whispered softly in you ear, giving you butterflies.
"You know, theres so many sweet things in this store right now, but none of them are as sweet as you" he said
"Aw, Key thats so cute!"you said giving him a light peck on the cheek.
Taemin ended up buying a bunch of candy, and Jonghyun bought you a lollipop. But it wasnt a regular one,it was one of those long ones. (http://www.misskaties.com/prod_images_blowup/20454.jpg) Figures he would buy something like that for you.But you took the candy anyway. NEVER pass up an offer for free candy.Unless its from some pedo bear.No good.You unwrapped it and started eating it, but you noticed the guys were staring at you the whole time you were eating it.

 "Yah! You erts!"you said, putting it away.
Jonghyun laughed but Key was biting his lip..
"Hey, you guys wanna race on the elevators?!"you said. You and your friends did it all the time.
"Yeah!" Taemin said, and yall ran to the elevators.
You teamed up as you and Key,Jong and Taemin, and Minho and Onew.
"See you on the 8th floor!" you said, grabbing Key's hand and pulling him into the elevator.
"Think we'll win?"Key asked
"We better!" you said, your competitive side coming out as you rapidly pressed the 8 button.
"You know that doesnt make it go any faster?" Key said.
"SHUT UP DIVA BOY,YES IT DOES. ._." you said continuing to push the button, determined to basically short out the circuit .You didnt mean to be so mean to Key and luckily he didnt take it that way, he just laughed.
Finally the elevator 'ding'ed but the doors didnt open.You tried pressing the door open button, but it didnt work.
"Key..I think were stuck..."you said nervously. You had always had a a fear of getting stuck in elevators.
"What?! Are you sure?!"he said.
"WELL THE DOOR HASNT OPENED,NOW HAS IT?" you said back
"Yah dont get so pissy!" he muttered.
Oh snap. He did NOT just call you pissy.Then you heard a voice from the other side.It was Jonghyun's.
"___-ah?Is that you?"he asked
"Yeah were stuck!" you said, wiping tears from your eyes.Why were you scared? There really wasnt anything scary...You felt Key grab you from behind and hold you tightly,making you feel safe.
"Shhh, its okay jagiya, its okay.."he whispered, your hair softly. Onew and Minho went to go get help and all you and Key had left to do was wait.
"So..what do you wanna do while we wait?" you said, calmed down a little.
"Yah, dont slap me but i wanna make out.."he said quietly.
You laughed. Of course he would.Predictable(:
"Hmm..why would i slap you,I like kissing you"you said, softly so only he could hear it and not the other guys.You sat down next to him and he pulled you in to his lap, kissing your neck.But he was doing something different.Cuz it felt good.Really good.
"Oppa.."you said breathlessly, your fingers wrapping into his hair.
You kissed him,then started nibbling gently on his bottom lip, and he shut his eyes tightly,trying desperately not to make noise and alarm the other guys.You pushed his head up and slowly up his neck, and he let out small whimpers,his eyes shutting tighter and his fingernails digging into your thighs.(hehehe(:<)
"Y-yah, w-why are you teasing me like this jagiya?" he whined.
"Cuz its funny,you bastard" you said,getting off his lap and sitting next to him.He tried kissing you again but you turned you face, so he ended up kissing you cheek.
"Yah! What was that for?!"he complained.
"Just teasing(:" you said,scooting away from him.Wow, teasing Key sure was hella fun(:<
"Hmm..im hungry..maybe right now is a good time to finish that lollipop!"you said, looking at Key with an evil look.
"No its not!" he said quickly
But you ignored him and ate it anyway.He had his eyes shut and he was trying to look straight,but he kept turning to watch you.
"Yah!Put that away would you?!" he pleaded
Finally you decided Key had had enough and you put the lollipop away.
"Saranghae, Key"you said, kissing his cheek.
"No.I hate you.Your mean."he muttered.
"IM mean?"you said innocently "what did I do?"(:
"Yah you tease me too much thats what you do!" he said getting a cute mad look on his face, like the kind a kindergartner would get.
You nibbled his ear softly, teasing him again.Poor kid, you really were mean to him.
"Oh really?"you said softly
He just nodded as his cheeks started turning red.Aww, he was blushing! How cute!You just kissed his cheek then stood up and went to push every single button the elevator had.Man this help sure was taking long!Just then,before you could even push anything, the elevator started moving.
"What did you do?"Key asked, standing up and going over to you.
"I..I didnt do anything..."you said nervously.
"Well thats..creepy..."he said
Suddenly the elevator stopped, and the doors opened.The floor it had stopped on looked abandoned and scary.There were spider webs everywhere, the lights were flickering, and you just had a feeling something was there.
"Oh cool!" Key said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the elevator.The doors shut behind you.
"KEY!"you said, tightening your grip on his hand because something just didnt feel right.
"L-lets go back ,I dont like it here.."you said, trying to press the elevator button to go back down.But it was broken, and the elevator never came. You and Key just stood there. You were nearly shaking, but he seemed interested in the creepiness of this place.Just then you noticed a sign on the floor.You were on the 13th floor.Crap.You had heard stories of stuff happening up here, and that no one had survived.
"Key..Key im scared"you managed to say.
"Dont be scared babydoll, theres nothing to be scared about"he said, trying to calm you down. He knew there was stuff to be scared about. Hell everything about that floor was to be scared about! He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. Just then the elevator doors opened.And no one came out.