Chapter 9

Year With SHINee

You woke up the next day,and went straight to the kitchen and sat up on the counter eating ice cream straight from the carton.Key came in,and you had to try your hardest not to start crying again.
"So Key...how was the party last night?"
"It was awesome!But I have a killer headache.."
"Yeah I heard you got drunk..Did you come home early?Cuz i noticed you here before the other guys.."
"Oh yeaaahhh I di- I mean...uhmm yeah i guess so..."
"Oh.Have fun ing Cassie?"
"ing?! Come on jagiya,you know I wouldnt..."
"Really?Cuz yall were making out on the couch along with..other things.."you said, trying not to start crying right there.
"Oh..well are you sure it wasnt like..a little innocent kiss type thing?"
"You shouldnt even have to ask, Key!"
"Well...i dont know! It probably was innocent anyway.."
Just then you noticed Jonghyun standing outside his door, listening.
"Here Key, im gonna let you tell me how innocent this looks to you, then realize what you did was worse"you said.Hey, he started it!
"Jongie-yaaah, come here!" you said, smiling
Jonghyun came over to you.
"Yeah, whats up,butterfly?"
You slid off the counter,wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.He didnt stop you or anything, he just held you close to him and kissed back.Perfect.But you werent stopping at that, what Key had done was much much worse, so you obviously had to get back more.You started making out with Jonghyun,running one hand through his blonde hair and sliding the other one up his shirt feeling his abs.You his lips and kissed him as you traced his happy trail with the tip of your finger, making him let out a soft groan.Key was motionless.You could tell he was mad.Really mad.
"YAH!"he finally said"THATS ENOUGH!JONGHYUN YOU CAN GET THE HELL OFF OF HER NOW!"
"Wow, not so fun when your the one watching it, huh Key?"you said.
"____,what the hell are you talking about?! It might've just been a little kiss and your overreacting!Dont act like such a !I was drunk, give me a break!"
"Okay, first of all, it WASNT just a little kiss.For sure. Ask Yoseob, he saw it!Why the do you think you have a black eye? He walked in and punched you in the face for ing his girlfriend!So im not overreacting so shut your ing mouth and get the over yourself!Oh and also.."you said, slapping him as hard as you could.Which was pretty hard, since his cheek started turning red within seconds."DONT call me a EVER again.Go yourself."
You walked off into your room not knowing what was gonna happen next, but you knew it wasnt gonna be good.
A few minutes later Key came into your room.
"Get out." you said
"Come on jagiya, dont be like this.."
"Dont be like what,Key?! What the hell do you expect me to do?Just say fine and move on with you?!Thats basically giving you an okay to do what ever the hell you want with other girls!"
"I wont do it again.."
"Thats what you made me think last time! Well you know what? Im not taking your bull!"
" But ___.. I love you.."
"Dont tell me you love me,you ing liar.You were just trying to get in my pants werent you? So when I didnt let you,you ran off to some ."
You couldnt believe you were referring to Cassie that way, you had been such good friends...You wiped the tears that were coming into your eyes.
"Just leave...and dont talk to me..." you said,shoving him at the door.
He left, closing the door behind him and you thought you heard him sniffle. Faker.You were sitting on your bed,thinking when you heard a knock on your door.
"Come in.."
Jonghyun came in.
"Hey"
"Hi." you said.He walked over and sat next to you.
"So what are we doing,butterfly?"
"Thinking."
"What should we be doing?"
You gave him a confused look and he quickly grabbed your face, pulled it towards him and kissed you.
"Jonghyun-"
"Shhh"
He started kissing and your neck, and for some reason, you didnt stop him.He moved the kisses back up your neck to your lips,kissing you slow and deep.
"Butterfly your so y..."he said.His voice sounded so hot, you couldnt say anything,so all you could do was smile.
He ran his hands up your shirt,feeling you up(what a lovely way to say it xD), which made you groan.
He took off your shirt completely and started kissing and your cleavage.Surprisingly, you didnt even want to stop him anymore..
"Jong..."you said softly as he started kissing your stomach.
"Mhmm?"he said,tugging at the button of your jeans with his teeth.
Now you wanted to stop him a little..but something inside you told you that you didnt.
"Your so beautiful...Key doesnt deserve you.."he said
Key..
You pushed Jonghyun off and put your shirt back on.
"Jong, i-im sorry..I cant do this..I still love Key.."
He gave you a weird look
"Come on butterfly, how can you still love him?After what he did to you.."
Tears started filling your eyes and you started sniffling.He wrapped his arms around you and held you close to his chest.
"Its okay, dont cry.."he said,kissing the top of your head.You didnt even know who to love anymore..Jonghyun was so good at comforting you,and Taemin was so sweet to you, but you really did feel something with Key.You really kind of felt like a , since you had made out with Taemin,Key and Jonghyun.You fell asleep in Jonghyun's arms, trying to decide who to pick.

 

NOTE:
SKYE RENEE, AUTHOR OF YEAR WITH B2ST WROTE THE SCENE WITH JONGHYUN!!