Chapter 11

Year With SHINee

You were in your room, getting dressed.Taemin had told everyone to wear something nice since he wanted everything perfect. so you wore a casual purple dress, and left your hair down in waves.(http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/419FU-yo2sL._AA280_.jpg)
Minho finally came with the girl, holding an umbrella over her head, since it was raining outside.
"Please act..civilized."Taemin told you and Key, making you give him a slightly offended look.Right when the door opened.
"Tammie!"he said,running up and hugging her.
"Taemin!" she said,hugging back.There was thunder and you saw Taemin pull her closer.Aww(:
"The dress ."you muttered to Key.
"Why?I like dresses.Easy access(;"
You smiled and smacked him in the back of the head.
Taemin finally let Tammie go, and grabbed her hand, leading her to the dining room.
"Lets go eat!"he said.
It thundered again, and you noticed Taemin trying really hard not to cry.
It got silent, and you decided to try and make it less awkward.
"You and Taemin are so cute together!"you said.
"Thanks"she said.Taemin started blushing.aww<3
"and your just as cute as Taemin says you are!"you said, smiling.
"He says im cute?"
"Cute is just an understatement for the way Taemin talks about you!"you said.
"Noona!"Taemin said, his face turning redder.
"So,___,if you dont mind me asking, what are you?Like for SHINee?"
"Im Kibum's girlfriend."you said,looking over at Key.
"Thats so cool!"
"Yeah.So what do you like to do?Like, i know youre really young but like do you know what you want to do with your life?"
"Yeah actually, im a dancer."
"Really?Taemin is too."you said, looking over at Taemin who was looking down, obviously blushing that he was the new topic of conversation.
"What dances do you know?"you asked
"Um, do you want me just to list them?"
"Yeah."
"Well I know Bo peep,Gee,Oh,Abracadabra,Manman Ha Ni, Bad girl, Hahaha,Marshmallow,Nobody,Love like Oxygen and Ring ding dong."
"So you know some of our dances?"Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah"
"Whos part did you learn?"
"Taemin's."she said, laughing lightly.
"Well come on."they said, all standing up except for Tae.
"For what?"
"Were gonna dance Love like Oxygen and Ring ding dong, but your gonna dance Taemins part."Minho said.
"But..I cant dance in a dress.."she said.
Key left into your room and came back out with one of your tank tops and a pair of your shorts.
"___,is it alright if she uses these?"
"Yeah, of course!"you said.
Key tossed the clothes to her and she went into the bathroom and changed.
"We should change too"Onew said, so everyone left to their room and changed.You walked into your room.You  probably werent even gonna dance, but you wanted to change anyway. You changed into your old cheerleading shorts(yaaay cheer!:D) and a white tank top.
You came back out and everyone was changed, and a few seconds later Tammie came out.
They played Love like Oxygen and danced to it, everyone doing their own part and Tammie doing Taemin's.When the song finished, everyone was wide eyed.She was amazing!
"Yah!Tammie your a really good dancer!"Minho said.
"Thank you!"she said, and the next song on the CD they had in the stereo started playing.It was Gee, so everyone except for Tammie and Key sat down.Key looked so freaking adorable dancing like a girl(x
"Wow Key!For a guy you dance pretty,well,girly!"She said.
"Thank you"he said.<33
"Taemin, come dance, youve just been sitting there"she said, smiling at him
"Its okay."he said
"Well I also learned Key's part in Ring Ding Dong.Come dance."
He smiled and stood up, the music playing and everyone dancing totally awesome(x
Tammie and Taemin sat down on the couch, holding hands.
"So Tammie, do you sing?"
"Kind of."she said
"Sing a song for us!"Taemin said excitedly.
"Alright, um--"she was cut off by Taemin kind of forcing her the microphone.XD Then he looked over and handed the other microphone to you.
"Noona, can you sing with her?"he said, giving you his puppy dog look.
"Fine."you said, grabbing the microphone and standing up.
"Yay!"
Onew the karaoke machine and the song 'Honey' by SNSD played.You and Tammie sang it together, taking turns with the solos and making a harmony in the chorus. You were looking at Key the whole time and Tammie was looking at Taemin.The song finished and everyone clapped.Key pulled you towards him and kissed you, and you let the kiss turn into a make out.
"Yah!Noona!Key!What did I tell you?!"Taemin said,reminding you of his 'Act civilized' comment.
You kissed Key one more time and pulled back, and everyone laughed.Just then the power went out and the room turned so dark that you couldnt see your own hand in front of your face.Crap.
You kissed Key one more time and pulled back, and everyone laughed.Just then the power went out and the room turned so dark that you couldnt see your own hand in front of your face.Crap.
"Onew,go get a flashlight for Taemin, now."Key said, quickly moving closer to Taemin and pulling him into a hug.Your eyes got adjusted to the dark and you could see the figures of people, but you couldnt really tell the apart.You reached out infront of you and accidentaly hit Jonghyun, making him let out a little yelp.(x
Onew came back with a flashlight and shone it near Taemin. Everyone was try to comfort him, but he had his eyes closed shut.Slowly, he opened them and looked around.
"Wh-wheres Tammie?"he asked. Aww(:
He got up carefully and walked over to where she was.
"Tammie? Are you okay?"he said,trying to be brave himself.She shook her head and he sat down next to her.
"Are you scared?"he asked, and she nodded, so he pulled her close.Key pulled you down into his lap and wrapped his arms around you.The thunder boomed again, making both Taemin and Tammie get tense.
"Come on, lets go into my room."you heard him tell her, and he held her hand and walked with her to his room.You sighed and cuddled close to Key.Even though you werent scared, being in his arms made you feel safe.You nuzzled your face into his neck,breathing softly against him.He just smiled and held you until the power turned back on.
"Im gonna go check on Tae."Minho said, standing up and going to Taemin's roomThey came back, Taemin and Tammie holding hands.
"Taemin!Are you okay?"Key asked him.
"Yeah,why wouldnt I be?"
"You know, your whole phobia of thunder storms--oops!"Wow Key, nice job keeping a secret.(x
"Yah!Thank you Key for telling the whole room my deepest secret!"Key smiled sheepishly and looked away.
"Why dont you want people to know?"Tammie asked
"Cause its embarrassing."he said
"Well it is.Its very embarrassing." she said.He gave her a confused expression.
"I have it too."she said, blushing.
"Really?"
She nodded.
"See, another thing you have in common!"you said.
They wrapped their arms around each other and Taemin kissed the top of her head.
"Tammie!Can you dance some more?While you sing?"Jonghyun asked.
"ert."you muttered, and Key laughed, being the only one who heard.
"Um,sure."she said.Key got up and danced with her to Oh! and Bo Peep.
"I find this funny that Key is dancing with you and you both dance with the same flexibility and ease as any girl.and Key is a boy."Onew said.
"Yes.Because my Kibum is y like that."you said,winking at Key.
"Yah!Really?Please!Not infront of us!"Jonghyun said, making you laugh
"Guys!Lets dance to Juliette and Replay!"Taemin said
"Okay.I know Onew's part,I can dance this."
You actually got up and danced with them this time, dancing to Key's part.Just then Tammie looked at the clock.It was 1 in the morning.
"Gah!I need to go home!"she said.
"Awwww!Cant you stay here tonight?"Taemin asked.Aww<3
"Well,if its alright with everyone else I can.I have no official home."
"What?!"you asked.
"Her mom kicked her out a few weeks ago.Shes been staying with Yoseob and them."
"Well your welcome to stay here whenever you want,Tammie."Onew said.
"Thank you."she said.
"So can she stay here?"Taemin said, like an excited little kid.
"Why not?"Key said.
"YAY!"Taemin said, running over to her and kissing her cheek.
"Noona!Can we watch a movie and have popcorn?Oh!and Pocky!"
"Sure!"you said.
"Yay!Come on,Yoona!"Taemin said.
"Whos Yoona?"Minho asked.
"Its my real name."Tammie said.
"Oh."
Taemin took Tammie to his room then came back and sat down on the couch, leaving a spot next to him.You and Key had moved to the floor and the other guys were on the other couch.Tammie came in,wearing Taemins PJ pants and Tshirt, and sat down next to him.Minho went to the kitchen and came back with three bowls of popcorn, one for him,Onew and Jong, and one for both couples.
Ya'll decided to watch 'The Exorcist'
You werent scared, but you decided to act like it so Key would hold you.(x
During one of the scary parts, you covered your eyes and buried your face into Key's chest.You could hear his heart beating faster,meaning he was scared, but he acted brave.He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head,holding you tightly.Jonghyun got up and yawned.
"Im tired.Goodnight guys."he said, walking sleepily to his room.Onew eventually did the same,and Minho had just fallen asleep on the couch.
Key was holding your hand and you were slowly putting popcorn into your mouth and eating it.Key grabbed a piece of popcorn and smiled at you.
"Open."he told you.You opened your mouth and he fed you popcorn.You laughed and let him feed you a few more times,before opening the Pocky.He grabbed a a Pocky stick and held one of the ends in his mouth and leaned in towards you.You ate at it until you kissed him,the kisses turning into a make out.He layed back on the floor and pulled you on top of him,still kissing you.
"GUYS."Taemin said"Not here!"
"Hmm?Oh yeah,sorry.."you said, getting off of Key and sitting back in your spot.
The movie continued on until the exorcism scene, where Tammie screamed, making you jump.
"JESUS CHRIST!"you said
Key smiled.
"Movie scared ya?"Key asked.
"No, but Tammies scream sure scared the hell out of me!"you said.
"Sorry.."she said softly.You looked back and her, and she had her face buried into Taemin's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her and his eyes widened as he watched the screen.
"Its okay."you said, smiling and turning back to Key, laying your head on his shoulder.The movie ended and you got up and turned the lights on.It was 3 a.m.
"Alright.Time to go to sleep, guys."you said
"I-i dont wanna sleep."Taemin said.
"Why?" you asked
"Uhmm..Im n-not tired?" he said.He was trying to act like he wasnt scared infront of Tammie.
"Me either."Tammie said.
"Hmm.Okay.Dont sleep."you said, heading to your room.
"Noona,Wait!"
You turned around.
"Yeah?"
"C-can you stay awake with us?"
You looked over at Key, and he nodded.
"Okaaay!"you said, sitting down in Keys lap.
"So what did you think of the movie?"you asked in general, to whoever would answer it.
"Eh..I dont know.."Key said.
"."you said, smiling.
"YAH!What did you call me!? Im not a !"
"Uhh, sure, honey."you said."Whatever makes you happy."
"Im not."he said,pouting cutely and you couldnt help but smile.
"Mmmkay."you said, kissing him.He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed back,sliding his tongue into your mouth.You shifted into a position where you were on top of him,pinning him to the ground.You kissed down his neck and he moaned softly,making Taemin throw a couch cushion at you.
"GUYYYYYSSS!We have someone over!STOP ITTTT!"
"Eh, she'll get used to it eventually."you said, laughing and sitting back up.
"Oh gross,noona!"Taemin said, smiling slightly
Tammie laughed a little and Taemin kissed her cheek.
"Im hungry.."you said."Who wants Ramen?"
"I dooooo!--Ifff its not made by Key."Taemin said.
"HEY!People like my Ramen!"Key said defensively.
"Sure they do."Taemin said, sarcastically, and you smiled a little.
"Be nice."you told Taemin, ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead."Tammie, you want Ramen?"
"Uhh sure!"she said.
"Key?"
"Yeah."
"Uhkaaay!"you said, walking into the kitchen.
~Tammie,Taemin and Key~
"So you and ___ are pretty close, huh?"Tammie asked Taemin.
"Yeah, shes like my big sister!"Taemin said,smiling.
"You have a hot big sister(;"Key said.
Taemin laughed and threw another couch cushion at him.
"Hyung, thats gross!"
Tammie smiled.
"So im guessing this happens alot?"Tammie said, smiling.
"Hmm?"Key asked
"The..uhh public displays of affection?"she said
Key laughed.
"Yeah.Taemin told us to try and be good but..she knows I cant resist her, especially when she teases me like she does."he said, as you walked in,making sure you were hearing.
"Hey ert, quit scarring the kids and come eat your Ramen, its ready."you said,laughing.
"Yay!"he said, jumping up and running into the kitchen.Taemin and Tammie got up and walked after him, holding hands.Suddenly,Taemin turned to her.
"I love you."
She smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too."she said.
Everyone finished eating and spent the rest of the night talking until the sun came up.
You walked out into the kitchen where Taemin and Tammie were kissing.
"Oh Lord.Me and Key are such a bad influence on you poor innocent kids."you said, laughing and ruffling Taemin's hair.
"Hi noonaaa."he said sheepishly.
"G'morning,kid"you said, kissing the top of his head and picking up the bowls from the Ramen and putting them in the sink.Key came in a little later, flipping his hair and smiling at you.
"Did yall..shower ..together?"Taemin said, noticing that both of you had wet hair and looking at yall awkwardly.
"What do you think?"you said, smiling.
"Uhh..alllright I dont need to know this."
Key wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you.
"Hello, beautiful!"
"Guysss."
"Hey, you were the ones face when I walked in!"
Taemin started blushing immediately.
"Yeah thats what I thought."you said, pinching his cheek.
"Yah!Dont do that!"he said,slapping your hand away.He hated being treated like a baby infront of the girl he likes.
"Why dont you ever kiss Tammie infront of us?"Key asked.
"Because its weird..."Taemin said.
"Kiss her!"you told him, and he sighed,pulled her face to his and kissed her.
"GOOOOOOD MORNING WOR-!Yah!Taemin!Making out with your girlfriend on the counter?Thats y!You should try putting your hands--"Jonghyun said, making you give him a 'WTF ARE YOU TEACHING HIM?!' look(x
"Keep the to yourself, darling,your scaring the kids."you said
Taemin blushed and Onew walked in.
"Awww,look at our Taemin!"Onew said,pinching one of his cheeks.
"Yah!Stop touching me!"Taemin said with an annoyed look.
"Someone's grumpy.."Jonghyun said.
"Cuz hes been up all night."you said
Taemin sighed and Tammie got off the counter,grabbing his hand and taking him to the living room..
You leaned against the counter and Key got in front of you, trapping you between him self and the counter.
"Kiss me?" he said.You smiled  and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him to you and kissing him.He  pulled you in close to him and kissed back.
"Gross."Jonghyun said, him and Onew walking out of the room.
A few seconds later he yelled something from the living room:
"___!Key!You are horrible influences on Taemin and Tammie!"he said
"What did they do?"Key yelled back.
"They were making out on the couch and Taemin was !"
"Whoo!Go Taemin!"Key said.You laughed and smacked him playfully in the head.
"Dont say that!"you said, laughing.
He smiled and kissed you again,biting your bottom lip and tugging it softly.You moaned a little and kissed back, letting his hands go up your shirt.You heard someone yell 'Oww!' from the living room.
"Whats happening over there?.."Key said.
"Lets go find out!"you told him, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the living room.
When you walked in you seriously didnt know what was happening.Minho was sitting on top of Tammie, and she was yelling at him to get off cuz he was fat.Jonghyun was on the floor laughing, and Taemin just sitting on the couch smiling.
"What happened?"Key asked
"I bit Minho."Tammie said.
"Why?"
"He said I wouldnt."
"Wouldnt what?"
"Bite him."
"Taemin..I love your girlfriend."Key said.
"HEY!"you and Taemin said at the same time.
"Not like love her love her!" he said, and you just grabbed his hand tighter.Jonghyun finally calmed down.
"Minho just got owned by a little girl."
"Shut up."
Tammie looked at the clock.
"Gah!Its 11!I need to go!" she said, getting up and going to Taemin's room and coming back with her stuff.
"No!Dont go!Please? Stay with me?"he said, giving her his puppy dog look.
"But Taemin, Cassie is probably worried about me.I have to go.."
Taemin made a pouty face and she sighed.
"Come with me so I can get some things and ill stay the night again."
"You know, you could just move in with us."Onew said.
"Yeah!Yoona!You can stay in my room with me!"
"Are you sure?"she asked
"Yeah!"everyone said
"Well,okay."she said.
"Yay!"Taemin said, jumping up and down."Lets go get your stuff!"