Chapter 10

Year With SHINee

(Short Chapter :b)
You woke up,tucked in bed.Jonghyun must have layed you in your bed, what a sweetheart.You got up, taking your time in the shower, and walked slowly into the living room,sitting down on the couch to watch T.V.You heard someone in the kitchen and you walked in, seeing it was Jonghyun.
"Morning, butterfly." he said
"G'morning,Jongie-yah"you said,giving him a kiss on the cheek
"Hey,uhm, im sorry about yesterday..you know..I guess I started getting a little carried away.."he said
"No, no its okay.I liked it."you said, giving him and light kiss on his bottom lip.Oh God what were you doing? You were basically just toying with his heart carelessly.You loved Key, and if you were going to go back to him, you would just leave Jonghyun behind.
"You did?" he asked, smiling.
"Yeah!"DAMMIT! why were you telling him?! "Or,I think.."
"You think?"he said
"Yeah..uhm, I really dont know,im sorry Jong, I need to get my feelings together.."
He nodded.
"Its okay."he kissed your forehead and walked back to his room. What were you going to do?
 You walked back to your room, thinking over things carefully.You heard  knock on your door, and thinking that it was Jonghyun, you let them in.It was Key.
"Are you still ma-"
"BYE."
"Come on, im sorry, why cant you forgive me?"
"Im sorry are you talking to me?Cuz all im hearing is BLAAAAH."
Key rolled his eyes
"Your so childish ___."
"Your mother is childish. ._." you said
He almost started laughing, but he kept a straight face.
"Now that just didnt make any sense."he said
"Did it have to?Now what part of BYE  didnt you get?"
"Jagiya.."he said softly, pulling you in and kissing you.
You almost let him but then you remembered that you were mad at him
"Get off of me!"you said, shoving him off"Just leave!"
He sighed and gave up, walking towards the door.
"Saranghae,jagiya."he said, leaving your room.
You rolled your eyes and layed back on your bed. Why should you believe him?Did he even like you? He probably just wanted to try and get in your pants again, and the minute you didnt let him, he would go back to Casse.Or worse.Some other girl.