Chapter 1

Year With SHINee

(Your name is going to be unmentioned, since i dont know YOUR name. it will appear as ____ or ___ ah)

"SHINee HWAITING*!" you scream at the top of your lungs. Jonghyun his lips and winked in your direction, making you and everyone around you scream louder.
♪"Nuna Nomu Yeppo.."♪
Could these guys be any more perfect?!Suddenly, a man tapped your shoulder.
"Excuse me miss, SHINee appreciates your enthusiasm and would like you to meet them backstage."
The looks you got from other girls could have killed you, but you couldn't have cared less. You followed the man backstage and after SHINee said their goodbyes to their fans, they came backstage.
Jonghyun smiled at you as he grabbed a cold water bottle, making you squeal,even though it was probably the most casual thing he could have done.
"Hello" Key said happily
Speechless, you froze, your mind trying to register what was happening.
"OH..MY... GOD..ITS SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" you screamed, and being unable to control yourself you crushed Key in a hug that nearly made him fall over.
"KEY  SARANGHAEEEEE*!~<3333"
He laughed and hugged back..or TRIED to, because your arms were wrapped tightly around his. Regardless of how sweaty and gross they were, you gave everyone an equally forceful hug. Suddenly, you said
"So why did you pick me? You know, to meet you?"
"Well, we held a contest, I guess you could call it, for the 100th girl who bought a ticket to come meet us and...theres something else but i'm really kind of scared to tell you..soo...yeobo*? Jonghyun said, looking over at Key.
You squealed at the JongKey moment, even though you heard  Key mutter "Babo*, of course you would make ME say it"
"Anyway.."Key sighed," she gets to...livewithSHINeeforawhile."
He tried to hide, but wasnt fast enough, since you managed to tackle hug him again.
"AISHH! Why me?!" he groaned
and after seeing your hurt expression quickly said
"Not that its a bad thing!"
"MEHRONG!*:b" you muttered at him.
Jonghyun smiled "Aigo!How cute!" he said, making you blush.
"So...how old are you?" Taemin asked, smiling at you cutely.
"19" you smiled back at him.
You heard Key whisper"YESSS!" under his breath.
"So..your my noona*?"
"Yup!"you replied, pinching his cheek gently, making him blush as you made eye contact.
Key broke the moment almost immediately by saying you should get your parents approval if you could live with SHINee for a year, because it wouldnt be a very good idea if you just ran off for a year. So you asked them to come over because it would convince your parents more.
SHINee arrived at your house, and  your parents eventually agreed, so you went to your room to pack. While you were packing, Jonghyun came in to your room.
"Hey~<3" he said, making you jump.
"Oppa*, you scared me!" you replied
"Sorry" he muttered in english, making you squeal. you then noticed he was blushing..maybe because you had called him oppa?
"So..can I help you pack? he asked, looking at you with his puppy dog look.
Being unable to resist, you had to accept the offer.Jonghyun sat down on your bed, looking around.
"So..nice room" he said
"Thanks!" you replied, then noticing that he kept glancing into your open underwear drawer.
"YAH! YOU ERT!" you yelled, smacking him playfully upside the head.
"You wont be needing those with me around(;"he said
You smacked his head again
"Dont be such a ert, and shut up or someone is gonna hear you"
Suddenly Key walked in.
"Yeah Jjong, dont act like a .."
You laughed
"I think he gets it now Key."you said,zipping up your suitcase.
Key smiled innocently
"Trying to help." he said
"Thanks anyway" you said, giving him a hug. He hugged back and Jonghyun gasped.
"How come I dont get a hug?!" he asked.
"Cuz your a babo!(:" you said innocently, and you heard Key laughing quietly in the back.
Jonghyun muttered something under his breath as he helped you carry your suitcase as met up with the rest of the band. You said goodbye to your parents and got into the SHINee limo.
"Wooooow!"You said, it being your first time in a limo.
"Hey, do ya'll wanna play a game or something?" Minho asked suddenly.
"Sure! How about..Truth or Dare?"Key suggested.
"Okay! and how about..if you dont do the dare..you have to sing something"you said.
"Well..thats not much of a punishment considering we ARE singers.."Taemin told you.
"I know, I just like hearing ya'll sing"you replied to Taemin, making eye contact with him again. He blushed and looked away as Minho decided they should start the game.
"Okay,uhmmm... Jonghyun, truth or dare?"
"Ehh Dare"he replied
"Okay then.I dare you to confess something to ____ ah"
"C-confess? Oh umm...I...I think your beautiful, ___"Jonghyun stuttered,earning glares from Key and Taemin.
"Awww thank youuu!" you smiled.
"Not the confession i was hoping for but okay then(:<" Minho said.
Jonghyun quickly changed the subject.
"Sooooo, _____ , Truth or Dare?"
"Hmmm...dare!" you said.
"I dare you toooo...I dare you to kiss me!:D" Jonghyun said, and Key kicked him in the shin.
Honestly, you thought about it for a second,but you thought a little hard to get would be better.So you started singing Replay, one of your favorite songs by them.By the time you were done they were all staring at you in amazement.
"Your an amazing singer!"Taemin finally said
"Thank you Taeminnie ah!" you said, making him blush.
"Yeah, it was beautiful"Key said, hoping for a cute nickname of his own.
"Thanks Key"you told him, and he looked slightly disappointed.
"Sooo...hmm..Taeminnie ah, truth or dare?"
Just as Taemin was deciding what to pick, the limo stopped and the door opened.
"Ok guys, we're here!" the chauffeur said, opening the door.
"Great!" you said, getting out.You knew your were gonna have the best time of your life.

 

Hey!

Follow this link:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/B2STandSHINee 

it has the same story but vote for us and facebook us and tweet us please!(: thank you