XOXO 4

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany sat on her bed, hugging her knees and her chin on top of her knee. Since the day when she and Jonghyun met up with Sora and Luhan, she keeps sitting on her bed, doing nothing.

But in her mind, full with thought about the baby inside her tummy that still didn’t show that she was pregnant. Both she and Jonghyun love each other so much but being drown away by their own love will create a new born is something that they never expected in mind.

Half of her thinks that this baby was a gift for her and Jonghyun. The baby is proving that both of them love each other. But the half of her thinks that this baby is not right in the first place. Both of their parents didn’t bless their relationship since the first moment they held up a family dinner between both sides.

She squeeze her eyes closed, can’t take entire situations. Slowly, she stood up from her bed and gets ready before went out.

She arrives at Jonghyun’s front apartment at half an hour later. Without ring the bell, she presses the code and went inside with heavy breath.

In the living room, she found Jonghyun was laying in the living room, with his hand covered his eyes.

“Jonghyun?” she called softly and that guy pulled away his hand to found his girlfriend standing near his legs with red eyes, in any minute ready to cry.

He sat up and opened his arm for her. Tiffany burst to tears and went to his warm embrace. One tear also fall down from his eyes. “Shh~...don’t cry. Please don’t cry.”

Tiffany kept sobbing in his embrace. “We did a big mistake and now we burdened Sora and Luhan. We’re so cruel, Jonghyun! So cruel!”

Jonghyun pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. He looked at her eyes deeply. “Anni...we’re not cruel. Everything that happened is not what we planned it should be. Listen.....” Tiffany’s face wet with her tears. “.......this baby is not a wrong thing. It’s a gift. Maybe it’s not for us but it’s for Sora and Luhan. Maybe there is a reason why God gave us this baby, okay. Think positive. Alright, honey?”

Tiffany nodded and laid her head on his shoulder once again. Jonghyun kept caressed her head with full of love. “Jagiya.....I have something that I want to do....with you.” He whispered.

Tiffany stopped sobbing and pulled her head to look at his eyes. Jonghyun smiled. “I want to spent time with you until this baby born.” Tiffany started crying again.

“.....Let’s make as many memories as we can in this precious 8 month before we’ll take our separate way.” Jonghyun voice became shaky. He was about to crying.

Thinking about can live together with someone that he love and their baby have to give to someone else. It’s killing him inside with full of cruelty.

“Do you want that?” he asked with tears started to flow. Slowly Tiffany nodded her head. “Yes. Definitely.” She answered before kissing his lips for a few seconds and stay in each other embrace for a long time.

----

1 month before.

Minah stood up from her chair and grab all her stuff including her handbag. “See you on Monday okay. Tomorrow is Sunday so better taking a long rest? Don’t work hard on yourself. It’s not good for you.” Sora smile looking at Minah who is ready to leave. “Don’t worry about me. You should worry about yourself more than mine.”

Minah frowned. “Hey, that’s what friend for, right? Okay, I better go or I have to face the traffic. Bye.” Minah patted Sora shoulder and leave. Sora waved her goodbye and watched her leave until Minah disappeared around the corner.

Minah arrange her table and leaned back while stretching. She closed her eyes to rest her head for a few minute. Since the other staff already went home, she was alone and the 17th floor is really quite.

“You know you should go home now, right? The work time is already over a few minutes ago.”

Sora eyes opened immediately and found Luhan was leaning on the divider between the staff table. His hands are inside his pocket.

Sora stood up bow at him. “I’m sorry sir. I’m just......resting my head for a minute.” Luhan tilted his head to the side. “Your parent won’t worry if you come home late?” he asked expressionless.

Slowly, the young woman shakes her head. “No sir. I live alone by myself.” She answered politely. It’s true that she lives alone since her mother is stay at Incheon, their hometown. And his father already died because of heart attack few years ago.

Luhan raised his eyebrow a little bit, “Well then. Since you live alone, it’s easy for me.” Sora eyebrow now lift up a bit. Doesn’t understand what he’s talking about. What does he meant by ‘easy’ to him.

“We have 1 more months before being sudden parent. So tomorrow I want to bring you to look at our new ‘home’.” Luhan said easily like living together is easy for both of them.

Sora bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter