XOXO 3

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To all my readers, I'm sorry for taking a really long time to update...

I'm feeling very well....

So here is the new chapter for you...

-----

Sora looked at her reflection on the mirror. *Will everything be okay? I have feelings that this won’t be smooth like Tiffany and Jonghyun said.* She already on her work attire. Suddenly, the other day incident came into her mind. Raise a baby with your own boss? Isn’t that absurd?

She shakes her head don’t want to think about it now. *Better go to work now. That problem will come to you in another 8 month.* since Tiffany is 1 month already. She grabbed her bag and went out from her small and cute apartment.

-----

Sora should be in the office at 8.00 am but she got there at 8.02 am. She was late about 2 minutes. She went inside the building and dash to the lift. She pressed the ‘up’ button and waited. When the lift opened, she went in and went to the 17th floor.

Once she sat down, Minah looked at her and looked at her watch. “You’re late today. This is the first time.” She said and gazed at Sora. Sora just smile at her, don’t know what to say about that.

----

It’s already lunch time. Minah asked Sora to have lunch at Japanese restaurant. Sora nodded and asked Minah to wait for at the lobby since she still needs to clean her table where there is a pile of folder and file. Minah nodded. “Okay.  I wait you at the lobby since I need to use the restroom.” She grabbed her handbag and walked away after tapped Sora’s shoulder gently.

Sora smile at her and continue arrange the folders. When she’s done, she grabbed her handbag and walked to the lift.

She pressed at the down arrow button and waited. Once the lift opened, she a little but startled. There is Luhan with Jessica next to her. Luhan noticed her but just act like he didn’t knew her while Jessica don’t noticed her at all since she’s too busy cuddling in Luhan’s arm.

With head hung low, Sora went inside and pressed the lift closed. Sora stand next to Luhan but she stand with one step back. Can’t stand being in the same lift with him.

“Where are we going to have lunch today, Luhan?” Jessica asked intimately like Sora wasn’t there. “Anywhere you want, sweety.” Luhan answered sweetly. *He is totally different from last night. The way he talked with her totally different. Maybe this is the way high class people treat the low class.* Sora thought. Since Luhan obviously knew her, but he acted like they never met in front of Jessica.

“I like it when you let me be the one who make decision. You knew that I a big fussy with food.” Jessica giggles after she said that. Luhan didn’t say anything but Sora was snickered in her mind. *Of course a princess like her is a picky person with food. Everyone will have the same thought about high class people, mostly woman like you.* she eyes Jessica a little bit and only can see her long blonde hair since her head tilted to Luhan’s shoulder.

A little did Sora knew, she was annoyed with this kind of girl. Not about her relationship with Luhan. It’s their love life and that is 100 percent not beyond her concern. But she hates woman that can’t enjoy life and only think about perfection.

When the lift opened, Luhan and Jessica went out first. Sora went out after they went a few feet away. She looked at both of them and walked slowly. *They look really like a sweet-couple. I hope I can have someone that will love me like that someday. But can I have one, when I will stuck in the situation that is hard for me to being loved by someone?* she asked herself. Suddenly her smile faded when one person came into her mind. Sad, sorrow and disappointment flooded inside of her.

Don’t want to think about it, she walked away toward Minah who was standing at the counter of the lobby, where another friend of them, Dasom work there, before went out for lunch.

-----

Because of the traffic, Sora and Minah get back into the building a little bit late. Both of them were rushing to their department. They sat on their chair like 15 minutes after the lunch time is over.

Then they can see their leader department walking toward their table. “Uh-oh.” Minah gasped while pointing at the male that was walking. Sora looked and her eyes squeeze close seeing their leader walked toward them. *This is the first time I get myself in trouble. I did it twice in a day.*

 Minah gulped while Sora just biting her lips watching the handsome man looking at both of them. “Uh, yes sir? Is there anything we can help you?” Minah asked like there is nothing happen but there is fear and worried in her tone. Sora just looked at Minah and him.

But he just shakes his head before turn his gaze at Sora. This man is really handsome and has a great figure, but when he’s in serious mode, it’s better to stay quite.

 “Boss wants to see you in his office.” His simple statement makes Sora freeze and scared. “Y-you meant, our......” she didn’t finish words. The man only nodded his head. “Yeah. Mr. Luhan wants to see you.” Minah eyes widen while eyeing Sora. *What? It’s both of us that was late but why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter