XOXO 20

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today are finally the day for the party. Staff only works for half day and they can go home and prepared for the party.

Luhan right after lunch hour, he headed straight home and have a rest for a while. Sora’s at home too. She’s been preparing for Hyunmi stuff to bring at Suho’s place. Suho will take care of her for the night until Sora or Luhan will come to get her after the party is done.

After she’s done fed Hyunmi her baby lunch, she walked into her room and lay down for a rest. She laid faced the ceiling and takes a long deep breath. Last night incident replayed in her mind.

 

“Let just forget about our status when we inside the house….please.”

 

She sighed and closed her eyes to think straight. *What happened actually? What’s wrong with him? He acted weird this few days. Then she remembered when she went out with D.O. She remembered what Luhan told her before.

 

“Next time, don’t go somewhere else with D.O.”

 

“Next time if you want to go somewhere, tell me. I’ll bring you."

 

She laid her arm on her eyes. She did not want to think about it too much. Let the time show it all.

 

Same ways go to Luhan. He’s on his room lay down on his bed as well just like her. He think about last night too. He did not know what happen but he don’t care. And actually, he likes it. When he hugged her like that. He felt………complete.

He sighed and closed his eyes with his arm. *Please don’t tell me I have feelings for her.*

Then he wondered with whom Sora will come tonight. Is the guy special for her or other way around?

Slowly, her hand turned into a fist and his knuckles turned white because of the hardness he put into his fingers.

Deep in thought, he went to sleep until evening. He’s been awake by Sora who knocked his door. He opened it and Sora smiled awkwardly. “Sorry for awake you. I just want to tell you that I will send Hyunmi to Suho-shi place first. I have somewhere to go and then I will head straight to the party from there.”

Luhan still sleepy but he understand completely what she just said. He nodded. “Sure. But is that okay for you to send her? I can do that.” Sora shakes her head. “No it’s fine. I can do it. You can have your fully rest. You’re gonna need it for tonight. It’s your party isn’t? I’ll get ready now. See you at the party then.” She said and went back into her room before Luhan could say anything.

He just watched her from his window, walking out through the big gate and disappeared at the corner of the road.

He sighed before went back to his bed and continued his sleeps for a few more minutes.

Sora walked to the bus stand and there is a car already waited for her. It’s Baekhyun’s.

She get in at the back seat and there is Baekhyun, of course the driver of his own car, Chanyeol who sat next to him and surprisingly there is D.O as well beside her when she get in.

He smiled at her and she smiled back. D.O already took Hyunmi from her and she let him. Chanyeol frowned. “Yah, she’s my niece. I’m the one who should hold her first.”

D.O shakes his head. “Andwae. You need to focus on Baekhyun hyung.” Chanyeol blurred. “Why I need to focus on him?”
“Because he’s driving so someone need to paid attention on him.” D.O answered casually before played with Hyunmi.
Baekhyun snorted. “What am I? Student who is taking a driving license test?”

But he drives anyways.

“Wait, I told Luhan that I will send her to Suho shi.”

“It’s okay. I’ll send her once we got you done.” D.O said.

They took Sora with them to Chanyeol and Baekhyun house since both of them stay together.

Baekhyun already settle with his annual outfits. His brown hair already spiked up and he wore black shining shoes and he look incredibly perfect.

He sat on the couch in their house while waiting for Sora getting ready. D.O waiting with Hyunmi on his lap. Chanyeol also waiting. Baekhyun looked at his watch and at the same moment, Chanyeol bedroom door opened and in instant all eyes turned to the door, except Hyunmi who was trying to put D.O’s finger inside her small cute mouth.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up automatically seeing Sora in her annual black dress. Her long being curled at the end and her black dazzling dress that fit her body and showing her figure perfectly making her look gorgeous.

“Am I looking okay?” she asked hesitated. The three man smile in disbelief. Sora looks drop dead gorgeous. D.O lifted up his thumb with big smile. “You look perfect.”

Baekhyun scan her up and down. “Wow, I really need to make sure stay by my side all the time.” Chanyeol also smiled in proud seeing his sister look really beautiful in that dress they spend hours to pick on.

Sora smiled shyly with the compliment. She looked down on her feet that were wearing a dazzling black heel that matched perfectly with her dress.

Chanyeol walked to his sister. “You’re really beautiful, sis. There’s no doubt about that.” He said sincerely and Sora smiled.

“We should go now.” Baekhyun said while looking at his wristwatch.

D.O picked up Hyunmi and all of them walked out the door to Baekhyun’s car to send Hyunmi first along with D.O.

 

Suho gasped when Sora walked into his café. Even almost all of the customer looking at her from their table.

In their head, they’ve been wondering who the beautiful woman i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter