XOXO 21

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Baekhyun and Sora already standing at the front of the hall big door, two guards opened it for both of them. Sora takes a deep breath and her grip become tighten around Baekhun’s arm, taking his attention.

Baekhyun raised one eyebrow and glance at her with smirk. “Smile. Trust me. Everything’s gonna be alright with me here with you. Don’t’ worry. Smile and act like you’re the happiest woman in the world…..”

Sora turned her head looked at him and Baekhyun also stared at her before continued, “…..as my girl, tonight.”

Before Sora could say anything, Baekhyun already pulled her inside.

People fill inside the hall and all of them wearing nice and dazzling dress and the men with suit make it really look like annual grand party. Sure it is. Luhan, the owner of Lu. Corp will announce his soon to be wedding with the daughter of the well known in Korea.

Chandeliers light looks so beautiful hanging up in the ceiling, lighten all the area make it look more dazzling.

Table with while closed covered it all and the same with the chairs around it. People are all talking with each other. Sora assumed the party didn’t begin yet.

Baekhyun and Sora walked inside and take almost all of their attention. Sora become awkward with the sudden stared. She didn’t use with all stares and glances.

But she still smile and Baekhyun, being a friendly as he is, he smile to all people who look at him.

Some of single workers even attract to him but since Sora was standing closely next to him so they thought maybe Sora and Baekhyun are in relationship or something, so they just watched from distance. But still smiling when Baekhyun set eyes at on them and dazzling over his handsome smile.

Even some of the male workers steal a glance at Sora who look beautiful in her black dress that perfectly showing her shape until below her bottom and a mermaid style at the end of the dress. Her back is showing a bit but covered her hands until her wrist.

Her neck got a diamond necklace and makes her neck look attracting when her white milky skins combine with the necklace.

Luhan who’s standing with Jessica next to him was conversing with other businessmen from others company who he had invited, well, Jessica who insisted to invite them.

They keep talking about business news and Luhan noticed that Jessica seems bored with it but he don’t want to bother about it since she’s the one who insisted to invited them, so bear with it. She only excited when people ask about their wedding. If they ask hundred questions about it, she can answer it completely and stars can be seen right on her eyes.

Jessica went somewhere else with the businessman wife to have a ladies talk. When Luhan still talking about business with the elderly man, Kris approached them and excuse him and Luhan. “Good evening. Please excuse for us for a minute.” He said and the man only nodded with smile and walked away.

“What is it?” Luhan asked Kris. Kris face looks kinda bothered with something.

“Its Sora.”

“What? She’s here already?” he asked. Luhan asked. Both of them speak in a low tone since they don’t want anyone else to hear them.

“Yes. And guess what…she did come with a partner. And trust me, you gonna be surprise as hell.” Luhan eyebrow connected and before he could say anything, Kris pulled him to the corner and hide behind the pole to search for Sora’s figure.

Kris who stand behind Luhan, pointed to the middle of the big hall and there she is. Sora sitting down alone but there is no one with her but one couple who sat at the same table with her. Sora will converse with them and smile brightly and Luhan feels something doing flip flop in his chest.

“I didn’t see any-“

“Shut up. Look…look.” Kris said in alarm. And there he is, one man walked approached Sora and took a sit next to her and laid two glass of wine for her and him. Sora turned at him and smile before patting dust away at his shoulder. And the biggest thing is that, Luhan can’t accept the fact that the man who sat next to Sora is a man that he really knew well. It’s his EXO dongsaeng, Byun Baekhyun.

Luhan eyes right now is like stabbing both Sora and Baekhyun right to the core but mostly to Sora. He thought he only can’t take it when he sees her with D.O, but now is Baekhyun?

“Do they know each other?” Kris asked with surprised looks on his face with the sudden view.

It took a few second for Luhan to gain control of himself before answer, “I don’t know.”

“Sora never met Baekhyun as your friend, right? Only D.O, Suho, and Kai who already met her as Hyunmi’s mother.” That’s the right question, did Baekhyun know about Hyunmi? Or Baekhyun already know Sora and Hyunmi all along but didn’t know about Luhan as the father.

Luhan just remain silent and his eyes staring at Sora deeply.

Kris phone ringing and he answered it after taking it out from the inside of his suit pocket. “You’re here? Arasso. I ‘ll tell Luhan.” He hang up the phone and nudge Luhan who still looking at the new unbelievable couple in front of his eyes.

“Chanyeol is here. He’s looking for you to set up all the music stuff.”

Without giving any reaction, Luhan walked away. Kris just watched him and look back at the duo. Believe it or not, he sure all these thing gonna become more hard and a lot more coming up.

He put away his phone to where it was before and followed Luhan to find Chanyeol.

 

-----

 

While Sora and Baekhyun still talking with other staff, suddenly there is a soft music being played on the stage. There is a band at the corner of the stage and play the piano and make the atmosphere become peaceful.

“I don’t remember there is any music band up there when we came in.” Sora said and glanced at Baekhyun before set her eyes back at the stage.

Baekhyun smile meaningful behind her and eyeing the stage. He know when there is a music band on the stage, so that’s mean, Chanyeol is here.

Baekhyun take Sora’s attention and leaned over until his head right next on her. “Hey, wanna walk around.” Sora turned around and a bit surprised when seeing Baekhyun’s face really close with her. But she just smile and nodded. “Sure, let’s go.”

Both of them stood up and automatically, their hands intertwined and walk away from the table.

Sora and Baekhyun will walked around the hall and stopped when there are a few people greeted them and asked few question, most about their boss who will announce about his weddings. But there will be a question about Sora and Baekhyun relationship. Sora don’t know what to answer but before she could think of any question Baekhyun will answer it by himself.

Like when Minah greeted both of them with her brother.

Her brother Minsoo shakes hand with Baekhyun and exchange friendly smile. One thing Sora noticed when she set her eyes on Minsoo. His eyes look a lot smaller from Minah since her eyes look more big and round.

“So, are you guys in relationship or something?” Minah spill a gold question and make Sora stunned. “N-neh?”

“Do we look great each other?” Baekhyun asked with smile and hugged Sora’s waist with one hand and the other one inside his pant pocket.

“Yeah, you two look really great with each other. Perfectly~!” she said before giddily smile like she just met a really perfect couple from heaven who being sent to the earth.

Minsoo rolled his eyes with his own sister behavior. “Sorry. She always behaves like this and I don’t know when she will stop.”

Baekhyun laughed. “It’s okay. I don’t mind at all.” Sora just smiled watching Minsoo who a little bit annoyed with his younger sister.

Minah hit Minsoo ribs with her sharp elbow and glared at the duo back with teasing smile.

“So tell me, what kind of terms you guys really? Sora~! You never mentioned anything about you having a boyfriend before. How could you!” she sulked teasingly but Sora only smiled and red shades could be seen on her cheek. She look down on her feet, feeling the heat of her face.

Baekhyun laughed softly once again. “Sora is always like that. She didn’t like to say a word about her relationship life. Isn’t, honey?” Baekhyun said teasingly and patted Sora’s waist. Sora eyes widen looking at him. But she just smiled and shakes her head unbelievable with this man.

Minah already whining in delight seeing the view that absolutely sweet in front of her eyes. Minsoo also smiled seeing how Baekhyun . He even thought *they sure are in relationship*

“Eyyyyy….no need to hide anymore. Anyone could tell you guys are in relationship.” Minah kept teasing.

“Hey, cut it out.” Sora said with red face and can’t stop smiling.

“Are we being too obvious?” Baekhyun asked and hugged Sora more closely to him.

Sora covered her face. “Oh my god~!” she can’t take it anymore and she hundred percent shy. Baekhyun and the Bang siblings already giggle with her reaction.

“Oh, don’t be shy. Look, even your friend says we look perfect with each other.”

Sora slapped his chest playfully. “Stop it..”

“Aww…I’m sorry honey boo.” Baekhyun kissed her cheek and this time Sora completely shocked with it. Sora covered her face, can’t control her shyness anymore. She covered back her face with her palm. “Uhukk…ommaaa~~~” she whining.

Minah kept poking her waist with her fingers and make Sora laughed before hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter